Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Preened

So I take it that she’s brought all her own favourite products to a makeup artist to have her makeup done with swipe ups to them all? Everything being declared as usual Erin 🙄

Reactions: 1

gbboz

Is she not doing elle belle attire anymore? Wonder if her sister is sick of all the drug dealers the new guy she keeps tagging in all her stories over the last few weeks who looks instantly dodgy .. googled him .. drugs 😂😂😂 she is a mess. He whispers something in her ear and her face drops. Probably had her doing coke runs to punters.
This must be her new bloke....another dodgy one to add to the list

SC_love

Chatty Member
It’s Erin’s 40th birthday today. Very basic posts on her stories from Billie and Cara…I wonder if there has been 2 separate fallouts, one with Cara and one with her friendship group? All her recent stories with friends have been newbies.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I'd say so!
There’s similarities but I’m not 100% sure, he’s aged a lot if so! This guys name is Jamie Hanna he was arrested as part of the encrochat bust for class A’s he’s 48 from Kent which would tie in with Jamoire. Was also busted in 2007 and it says he got 14 years but probably only did a portion of that and possibly had it reduced on appeal.

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
You know what I thought the same as she said people want to see her with nothing so definitely sounds like someone’s grassed on her or something. Good tbh selling fakes is disgusting and I’m sure she’s probably a tax dodger as well. I did hear last year that Billy’s sister had been arrested and there was suspicion that it was to do with Erin and the fakes but didn’t ever hear anything more about it.

The bags aren’t that expensive though (although anything is too much really) my friend sent me some screenshots from her page and they were all the same prices around £200 or £250. The supposed super quality fakes can be around a grand for something like Chanel. Unless she does sell those ones as well off her page?

Found a couple of pics buried in my camera roll, I’ve seen them VCA earrings fakes being sold for £300. The quality on that Chanel is horrific!!!
Just to confirm her faves are shit & the one I ordered from her split very soon after having it. I asked her the best way to fix & she ignored me. I also ordered a tracksuit from her, which was about £120 and she sent the wrong size. She’s a mess lol

• Angry

SC_love

Chatty Member
Baby shower day but Cara wasn’t there and was at a friends party by the looks of it.
It also looks like Erin and Cara don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore. And Erin has changed her name on insta (not her handle) to Elle Belle?!

Kelly72

Did anyone see the comment from the lady saying “not buying it” on the pic of them both??

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I follow her and hadn't seen her recently so I checked and either she's deleted and blocked me or she's deleted her instagram profile. Can anyone still see her page? No idea why she'd block a random follower - I don't know her at all, you would think she'd want followers with her 'brand' and her shop!!!!

Also this stuff Laura is selling - Dare to rewear - it's all fakes isn't it? Prices are very high for fakes though so some of it must be real, but who would buy a Dior bag without the authenticity card etc? Confusing.
Yeh she’s been deleted a few weeks now. I doubt Laura’s stuff is fake but I agree the prices are way too high.

Oh my god! I wasn’t 100% sure from that pic if it was a pregnancy announcement. A baby at 40 odd with a drug dealer 🤣 Jesus!!!!!!

wakametango 3.0

Yeah I think she’s about 17. Definitely seems unstable. This new guy is just so random. Not any of her previous types at all.