Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
New man is a drug dealer known locally as ‘Silly Billy’ comes from a family of small time gangsters, his Dad of the same name was an armed robber.
I saw somewhere a post by Stephen Bear (prick from Ex on Beach, worst ever person on Celebs go Dating etc.) who tagged him in a 'family' picture. Anyone linked to him has got to be dodge!!

She’s a moron, clearly more than 6 people there, if you want to be a dick and ignore rules then be a dick but why put it on instagram when you have a relatively large following!
Really pissed me off tonight! Not just the rule breaking but not giving a shit about it either! If you're going to do it, at least be a little bit discreet about it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Kelly72

Aaaaannnnnddddd she has a new man which is the real deal, like Jamie 😂 breaking every social distance rule yet again! Cannot stand her now!

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t have any goss on what happened but he’s been gone from her insta for about 2 months now deleted all trace of him.

nosey_cow

VIP Member
She doesn't seem to post much with her old friends anymore either . Maybe she got bought out of EB by Cara as she wasn't pulling her weight or interested in the business anymore , such a shame if that is the case .
She’s still on the website.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
There’s similarities but I’m not 100% sure, he’s aged a lot if so! This guys name is Jamie Hanna he was arrested as part of the encrochat bust for class A’s he’s 48 from Kent which would tie in with Jamoire. Was also busted in 2007 and it says he got 14 years but probably only did a portion of that and possibly had it reduced on appeal.
I actually found that name last night after I was doing a bit of googling (nosey I know!) but didn't think about him having aged quite so much. The eyes and the pointy ears are very similar and the dates match up with him disappearing this year. Very intriguing!

Its_Me

VIP Member
I see Laura Zilli is now selling off her old garms in her shop now.

Has anyone ever bought any of her Replica stuff? The prices seem really low even for fakes.