Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moor123

Not sure if there is beef there, but the kids Dad I believe had a new baby in the last year.................(please correct me if I am wrong)

Reactions: 2

Whitepillowcase

Yes, she has a million best friends who seem to have parties in marquees every weekend. She seems very well off going by her clothes and accessories and countless trips to Selfridges, but yet her house looks fairly normal. I think she looks older than what she is. Seems like fun to be around, I’m guessing she enjoys the white stuff. Is the Keto thing a pyramid scheme as she was pushing it loads a few weeks ago.
From what I’ve read and heard about the keto it sounds like a pyramid scheme. Which would work well for the influencers with tens of thousands of followers

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
I agree she seems totally lost and chasing her younger years. Not great bringing a guy like that around your teenage son and having a child with him, no doubt he will be back inside before long.

Kelly72

Just had a look at the Elle belle page, they’ve really upped their game fashion wise

Its_Me

VIP Member
Is she after a gifted pram why can’t she read the reviews like the rest of us

Kelly72

That last story where they are both looking in the camera 🤢 he looks a total asshole too!

B91

Yeah he seems quite young as well ( her new bf) Hate to be negative but I can’t see it lasting 🥴