Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wakametango

Chatty Member
The slow reveal is boring me 🥱🥱🥱

Oh yeah hadnt even noticed there’s been no mention of the fake tan bandit bill

Its_Me

VIP Member
Who is it that used to know her?
I mentioned before that I knew her loosely? Basically she’s friends with girls I know through my partner who is from her neck of the woods. As in his friends girlfriends/wives so been at parties and gatherings when she’s been there but a few years ago now.

Its_Me

VIP Member
People like her are the first to moan when government tighten restrictions and enforce a lockdown but it’s because of people like her that we have to keep going backward.

pkpk

I think she’s selling for someone else.

can anyone post a link/details of the fake bag account?

Its_Me

VIP Member
Is she not living in her house anymore - photos she posts seem to be outside some flats I think, and she posted stories with the boyfriend today - not at her house - must be his! He looks erm well I didn't think he'd be her type looks rough! Thought she was a free loader usually!
Definitely doesn’t look like her old house but look at the side of the closet the shelf has handbags and stuff on it. Top shelf is the white jewellery box she used to always photograph stuff on.

The boyfriend looks very immature.

Noticed she did a lot of swipe ups yesterday, shouldn't that be declared as an Affiliate link? I have no idea on ASA rules. And what about the new boyfriend going round the shop on roller blades and no mask on, what a bellend! What happened to Jamoire, thought he was the love of her life?

She is launching a new brand, I think it will do really well. I am looking forward to seeing the clothes. This looks like they have put a lot of work into this, unlike some who stitch their own labels into Ali express clothes and claim they have a brand!

Do you think she has split with her bf?

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s still at it then. I’m sure she has and can afford real bags but definitely a lot of them are fake. When you have a whole collection of bags in colour ways and styles that are hard to come by it’s a dead give away.