Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yes, she has a million best friends who seem to have parties in marquees every weekend. She seems very well off going by her clothes and accessories and countless trips to Selfridges, but yet her house looks fairly normal. I think she looks older than what she is. Seems like fun to be around, I’m guessing she enjoys the white stuff. Is the Keto thing a pyramid scheme as she was pushing it loads a few weeks ago.
Fakes. She used to sell them as well. And yes she like the white stuff.

Reactions: 1
Noticed yesterday she was doing a lot of swipe ups, shouldn't she be declaring it as an affiliate link? (I am not au fait with ASA rules) And that new boyfriend going round the shop in roller blades and no mask, what a bellend. What happened to Jamoire? thought he was the love of her life?

SC_love

Chatty Member
omg I thought this… it was Cara’sbirthday and Erin didn’t do a post, thought it was really odd
I noticed that too! And it didn’t appear that Erin’s circle of friends, bar 1 or 2 did either.
In that long post she wrote something about fighting for what’s hers or not having what’s hers taken from her (something along those lines anyway), I wonder if it’s to do with the business? Have to admit I’m totally shocked if her and Cara have fallen out…!

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t know his full name the person who told me is connected to Billy and only referred to him as her ex. Don’t think he ever has insta though.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Was j part of the encrypto arrests?
It wasn’t mentioned but possibly! As I said before the person I was told by is connected to Billy and I don’t really know much about J. I just asked if they knew what he was in for and they said “drugs of course” but the encryption thing might have led to it. I don’t want to be a pest for info lol but I’ll dig a bit more if it comes up again.

MayfairAA

I can’t get over how different she looks in her stories from today compared to her grid pics! Obviously no filter on the first couple of make up ones.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Omg was it their event?? Most of her friends were Cara’s friends before her so if they’ve fallen out shes probably lost friends too.

Kelly72

She’s out her face on something and it’s not alcohol. Explains why she’s lost weight

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Reading between the lines then it looks like she's fallen out with her sister and Laura - perhaps over this Billy that does the botch up botox, perhaps they don't like him, think he's a money grabber or something. Cara seems very genuine and nice, and looks like Laura has a bloke now as she put up a load of valentines gifts on her instagram.

Oh and she does follow Cara on instagram, just checked and Cara follows her!

Last edited: