Colourfully Erin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Erin’s 40th birthday today. Very basic posts on her stories from Billie and Cara…I wonder if there has been 2 separate fallouts, one with Cara and one with her friendship group? All her recent stories with friends have been newbies.

Reactions: 1
Makes me laugh when I see pics of her with her friends living this 'high end' life. I know of one of her friends she tags and she's a hairdresser in a bang average salon in a little average town. I'm definitely not judging the job choice but wearing Chanel earrings and top to toe in designer gear when I know the family cannot afford this lifestyle is so funny. So many lies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh when I see pics of her with her friends living this 'high end' life. I know of one of her friends she tags and she's a hairdresser in a bang average salon in a little average town. I'm definitely not judging the job choice but wearing Chanel earrings and top to toe in designer gear when I know the family cannot afford this lifestyle is so funny. So many lies 🤣

All the designer stuff she wears is fake, fake Chanel, Valentino, Dior, Gucci etc - she was selling knock off handbags and shoes for years. I messaged her once about the Gucci Marmont bags, she was selling copies for a lot of money which was ridiculous! She's a Zara girl really! She comes from a wealthy family - her Dad made a lot of money I think in engineering, Mcginley it is called, so i'm pretty sure he bought her a house and set up the business for her and Cara.

Reactions: 2
Is she not doing elle belle attire anymore? Wonder if her sister is sick of all the drug dealers the new guy she keeps tagging in all her stories over the last few weeks who looks instantly dodgy .. googled him .. drugs 😂😂😂 she is a mess. He whispers something in her ear and her face drops. Probably had her doing coke runs to punters.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought she was with that spud guy she had been tagging in the last few months?

Reactions: 2
Is she not doing elle belle attire anymore? Wonder if her sister is sick of all the drug dealers the new guy she keeps tagging in all her stories over the last few weeks who looks instantly dodgy .. googled him .. drugs 😂😂😂 she is a mess. He whispers something in her ear and her face drops. Probably had her doing coke runs to punters.
This must be her new bloke....another dodgy one to add to the list

Oh my god! I wasn’t 100% sure from that pic if it was a pregnancy announcement. A baby at 40 odd with a drug dealer 🤣 Jesus!!!!!!

Oh my god! I wasn’t 100% sure from that pic if it was a pregnancy announcement. A baby at 40 odd with a drug dealer 🤣 Jesus!!!!!!

Was thinking the same! Confused as newspapers say he was sentenced to 6 years in 2020. Erin likes a drug dealer doesnt she!

Reactions: 4
I genuinely can’t tell from that post if she’s pregnant or just announcing a new relationship?!

Reactions: 3