Colourfully Erin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she seems totally lost and chasing her younger years. Not great bringing a guy like that around your teenage son and having a child with him, no doubt he will be back inside before long.

Reactions: 1
Hahaha omg Erin 👶🏻🫣 I couldn’t think of anything worse if my eldest was 18. She hasn’t thought this through surely. Last chance baby with a wrongon! Noooo

Reactions: 5
She used to post things about having babies young, so when all the ‘old’ mums are doing the school run she’d be out having fun as her children would be grown up..now she’ll be the old mum! Plus she’s always liked a criminal, I’ve moved in similar circles for years and she’s always gone for bad boys & she’s not really a girls girl, always been bitchy & two faced.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She doesn't seem to post much with her old friends anymore either . Maybe she got bought out of EB by Cara as she wasn't pulling her weight or interested in the business anymore , such a shame if that is the case .

Reactions: 2
She doesn't seem to post much with her old friends anymore either . Maybe she got bought out of EB by Cara as she wasn't pulling her weight or interested in the business anymore , such a shame if that is the case .
She’s still on the website.

Her tan knocks me sick. She posted the other day and half her fingers were white and the other half orange. There’s so many good fake tans out there that give you a brownish glow. Her bedsheets must be fucked.

Reactions: 3
Is she after a gifted pram why can’t she read the reviews like the rest of us

I clicked through and I couldn’t believe how bad the shopify was. Looks like it’s been set up by a 13 yr old as part of a coursework project. Highly embarrassing. Also the stuff she is selling is straight from Ali Express. I feel sad for her, clearly her sister must have been the brains behind Elle Belle. Erin was deffo the sales person and used to be great at it, but this tit show just proves you need both to do well. I can’t help thinking she’s just lost her way. Very sad

I clicked through and I couldn’t believe how bad the shopify was. Looks like it’s been set up by a 13 yr old as part of a coursework project. Highly embarrassing. Also the stuff she is selling is straight from Ali Express. I feel sad for her, clearly her sister must have been the brains behind Elle Belle. Erin was deffo the sales person and used to be great at it, but this tit show just proves you need both to do well. I can’t help thinking she’s just lost her way. Very sad
The new shoplift uses a similar colourscheme / theme to her sisters shop.
She’s only got one product for sale. Bizzare Wait until it’s ready & stocked to launch it.

She always looks drunk to me. She also uploaded a picture saying she’s hidin her bump. Why would you even want to hide it? Where’s her other two kids? do they still live with her she hasn’t posted them in ages

Reactions: 6
Also why do both her and her fella need sunglasses on in the house, on a night? And then she’s posted it to her main grid?

Reactions: 4
Nothing she does makes sense. Cropping out who recorded the video when they reposted it but showing everyone else’s handles on their reposts. Having a baby with this random guy. No mention of her kids anymore e

She just doesn’t seem stable to me. Maybe that’s why her sister isn’t as heavily involved in her life as she used to be as she’s fed up of Erin’s erratic behaviour. Feel sorry for her other kids, isn’t her girl like 18?
---

Nothing she does makes sense. Cropping out who recorded the video when they reposted it but showing everyone else’s handles on their reposts. Having a baby with this random guy. No mention of her kids anymore e

You’d think that she’s involve her other children in the gender reveal 😩 . Like some of the comments are “so happy for you three” urmmm what about your other kids hun 😅

Yeah I think she’s about 17. Definitely seems unstable. This new guy is just so random. Not any of her previous types at all.

Yeah he seems quite young as well ( her new bf) Hate to be negative but I can’t see it lasting 🥴

I have questioned if she is still drinking the sun glasses in the house was strange could be totally innocent.

Always going out like she’s still 20 something, keeping him happy because he’s clearly still young.
Not saying she needs to be locked up because she’s pregnant but I couldn’t think of anything worse than going out in bars while I was pregnant sober with everyone else is drinking.
That DJ is so bad!! Another middle age man hanging on to his youth.
Mate you’ve passed it just like your hair line.

I can’t see her new relationship lasting while she’s sat at home with the baby and the new fella is out partying all the time.

I have questioned if she is still drinking the sun glasses in the house was strange could be totally innocent.

Always going out like she’s still 20 something, keeping him happy because he’s clearly still young.
Not saying she needs to be locked up because she’s pregnant but I couldn’t think of anything worse than going out in bars while I was pregnant sober with everyone else is drinking.
That DJ is so bad!! Another middle age man hanging on to his youth.
Mate you’ve passed it just like your hair line.

I can’t see her new relationship lasting while she’s sat at home with the baby and the new fella is out partying all the time.
Just so painfully boring to watch as well. I don’t think there’s anything wrong having a weekend night out if she feels up to it but why do people like her think anyone wants to watch people dancing round an empty restaurant to a terrible sound system?

She used to post things about having babies young, so when all the ‘old’ mums are doing the school run she’d be out having fun as her children would be grown up..now she’ll be the old mum! Plus she’s always liked a criminal, I’ve moved in similar circles for years and she’s always gone for bad boys & she’s not really a girls girl, always been bitchy & two faced.
I’m surprised to hear she is bitchy and two faced, because she always had such a large group on friends who she had had for years, I assumed she would be the opposite.

It is sad, she used to seem like she had a brilliant life (yes social media, I know) but she does seem really lost now.