Colourfully Erin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cara used to be an assistant buyer for Tesco clothing. By all accounts she is lovely, very family focused, naturally stylish etc…I think quite the opposite of Erin. I don’t think Erin has anything to do with ElleBelle…she seems to be flogging these god-awful coats with fur sleeves. She used to have loads of ellebelle on her IG page, but hasn’t for months. Apart from the coats she also did those bottomless brunch events where she danced around with likeminded friends 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s just posted a story about having a colonic, presumably not pregnant then…?

Reactions: 3
So do we think the sisters have fallen out over Erin’s choice of men? If she’s from a nice family I bet it’s caused issues with the three most recent exes all being convicted drug dealers?

I’ve noticed she never posts her children any more either, I wonder if she doesn’t see them anymore?

I could never imagine losing my family to chase drug dealers, very sad situation

Reactions: 7
Is she not living in her house anymore - photos she posts seem to be outside some flats I think, and she posted stories with the boyfriend today - not at her house - must be his! He looks erm well I didn't think he'd be her type looks rough! Thought she was a free loader usually!

Reactions: 2
Is she not living in her house anymore - photos she posts seem to be outside some flats I think, and she posted stories with the boyfriend today - not at her house - must be his! He looks erm well I didn't think he'd be her type looks rough! Thought she was a free loader usually!
Definitely doesn’t look like her old house but look at the side of the closet the shelf has handbags and stuff on it. Top shelf is the white jewellery box she used to always photograph stuff on.

The boyfriend looks very immature.

She must have fell pregnant very quickly with this new man as it doesn’t seem 5 minutes ago that she was tattooing the last boyfriend Bill’s name on her wrist 😂 I notice that her sister hasn’t liked or commented on the post announcing the pregnancy. I think they’ve definitely fallen out as she no longer posts anything to do with Elle Belle anymore. I thought it was a joint business with her sister.

Reactions: 5
If you google the baby daddy it says in 2020 he’s getting locked up for 6 years, did that not happen then??

• Wow
Does she has a trust fund, just wondering as it doesn’t seem she’s earning from Elle Belle anymore.

God it really seems to be a messy situation to bring a baby into. All the convicted dealers, the drama with her family, just seems so strange when her eldest is 18 to bring a baby into the mix? And this new fella looks like a disaster waiting to happen!

it’s a shame she seems to have lost her way, I used to really enjoy her content and she seemed so happy and positive! It’s almost like she’s lost now. Very sad

Reactions: 9
I discovered her as I love her hair.

But after seeing her lockdown behaviour and then all the grifting recently I went off her. She’s quite scummy really.

Reactions: 4