Colourfully Erin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she rectify the tracksuit problem?

Just noticed Silly Billy’s gone from her feed again

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Erin and Cara don’t comment or like or comment on each other’s posts anymore and neither do Erin and Laura Zilli. Also a lot of her pics of Cara / the twins / Laura are gone from her page….her and Cara always seemed so close but they must have fallen out, is this what her previous posts were all about?!

Reactions: 3
omg I thought this… it was Cara’sbirthday and Erin didn’t do a post, thought it was really odd

Reactions: 5
omg I thought this… it was Cara’sbirthday and Erin didn’t do a post, thought it was really odd
I noticed that too! And it didn’t appear that Erin’s circle of friends, bar 1 or 2 did either.
In that long post she wrote something about fighting for what’s hers or not having what’s hers taken from her (something along those lines anyway), I wonder if it’s to do with the business? Have to admit I’m totally shocked if her and Cara have fallen out…!

Reactions: 1
Laura and Erin do not follow each other on Instagram anymore and Erin doesn’t follow their friend lulla either!

Last edited:
I’m bored so looking at the instagram accounts…Erin’s mum appears to follow Cara but not Erin anymore!!

I wonder whats happened, and Laura’s latest post is with Cara saying through thick and thin, I guess she was always more friends with Cara than Erin but weird they’ve all unfollowed each other. Or maybe Erin has blocked them? She was definitely on one the other week.

Reactions: 4
Reading between the lines then it looks like she's fallen out with her sister and Laura - perhaps over this Billy that does the botch up botox, perhaps they don't like him, think he's a money grabber or something. Cara seems very genuine and nice, and looks like Laura has a bloke now as she put up a load of valentines gifts on her instagram.

Oh and she does follow Cara on instagram, just checked and Cara follows her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I thought Laura was married?

I looked at this the other day I thought Erin would have had it in her bio but wasn’t there. She’s still following EB though…

A little while ago I looked up the companies house info on Elle Belle as wondered how she lived such a lavish lifestyle (dont judge as i had pregnancy insomnia so often found myself down random rabbit holes ). The sister and I think mum were registered as directors but Erin wasn't mentioned anywhere at all.

Wow…!! Was she before?