Colourfully Erin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I thought that, no crowd shots at all, at these type of things there is normally a full house and then about 10 people in the dj booth too! This looked like a dead restaurant with an old dj, set up on a fold out table. I was cringing so bad. None of her mates were there and seemingly he mustn’t have any friends either. Very embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Omg was it their event?? Most of her friends were Cara’s friends before her so if they’ve fallen out shes probably lost friends too.

Reactions: 1
Omg was it their event?? Most of her friends were Cara’s friends before her so if they’ve fallen out shes probably lost friends too.
The last one did look busy tbf but was fun for a one off event and gone back to their usual haunts!

Does anyone know why she’s supposedly fell out with her sister?

Did anyone see on Erins story that she was moving house ? Must be moving in with the boys !

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see on Erins story that she was moving house ? Must be moving in with the boys !
No I missed it! What did it say??

Edit - I mean you got screen shots lol I’m nosey

Baby shower day but Cara wasn’t there and was at a friends party by the looks of it.

Baby shower day but Cara wasn’t there and was at a friends party by the looks of it.
It also looks like Erin and Cara don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore. And Erin has changed her name on insta (not her handle) to Elle Belle?!

41 and pregnant fair play to her! How longs she been with this new fella?

Where’s all the money come from she must have 50 Chanel bags all in different colours 🤣

41 and pregnant fair play to her! How longs she been with this new fella?

Where’s all the money come from she must have 50 Chanel bags all in different colours 🤣
They’re all fake replicas. She used to have a page on insta selling them or her mate did.

Reactions: 6
She’s selling her kitchen now asap!
Why would you sell a kitchen unless your house has been repossessed??

• Haha
So she’s had the baby and cara has posted about it 👀👀 maybe their friends again