Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC_love

Chatty Member
Reading between the lines then it looks like she's fallen out with her sister and Laura - perhaps over this Billy that does the botch up botox, perhaps they don't like him, think he's a money grabber or something. Cara seems very genuine and nice, and looks like Laura has a bloke now as she put up a load of valentines gifts on her instagram.

Oh and she does follow Cara on instagram, just checked and Cara follows her!
I thought Laura was married?

Whitepillowcase

I’m not sure exactly but I’ve gathered from what I’ve been told that she was still with him when he went inside as he is now sending out threats after Silly Billy.

I understand it can be tough when a partner goes to prison especially when they don’t have any real ties eg married or kids together and she might not want to stay with someone who’s up to no good as an example to her kids BUT the new one is also a criminal from a well known criminal family and I’m sure she knew what J was doing when she was with him. Just seems a bit fickle to me.
Was j part of the encrypto arrests?

SC_love

Chatty Member
A little while ago I looked up the companies house info on Elle Belle as wondered how she lived such a lavish lifestyle (dont judge as i had pregnancy insomnia so often found myself down random rabbit holes 🤣). The sister and I think mum were registered as directors but Erin wasn't mentioned anywhere at all.
Wow…!! Was she before?

frillseeker

There’s some chat that someone got arrested for something to do with her fake gear. I think Billy’s sister. Will report back if I get a full story. Does anyone follow that account?
Haven't seen anything posted from that account in ages. Wondered what had happened there.

Whatsthetea247

41 and pregnant fair play to her! How longs she been with this new fella?

Where’s all the money come from she must have 50 Chanel bags all in different colours 🤣

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I follow her and hadn't seen her recently so I checked and either she's deleted and blocked me or she's deleted her instagram profile. Can anyone still see her page? No idea why she'd block a random follower - I don't know her at all, you would think she'd want followers with her 'brand' and her shop!!!!

Also this stuff Laura is selling - Dare to rewear - it's all fakes isn't it? Prices are very high for fakes though so some of it must be real, but who would buy a Dior bag without the authenticity card etc? Confusing.