Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Garden of Peace... PMSL πŸ˜‚
Apparently when the salon was getting done up they used the back as a dumping ground. Pissed off the people who live in the flats above, they were worried about rats etc. I'm sure they'll sleep easier knowing the lash king is out sanitising the garden at least once a week πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s really giving it the last few days. It makes me think that some sort of truth has been exposed and it’s hurt badly. I have a feeling it’s Paul’s sexuality being discussed and she knows it’s true.

I really hope McElhinneys and BPerfect drop her as '#BA' like the rest of them has done.. fair play to Callaghans, i always noticed how theres no coming and going with her and LMD, she sells all BPerfect products but never sold the LMD paletteπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ get the both of them out and get a genuine mua in..
Can't believe they got LMD as a #BA shes worse than CMB

Edit* maybe not worse but just as full of shite

Reactions: 2
Apparently when the salon was getting done up they used the back as a dumping ground. Pissed off the people who live in the flats above, they were worried about rats etc. I'm sure they'll sleep easier knowing the lash king is out sanitising the garden at least once a week πŸ˜‚
That's all us vermin 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's cooking again lads!!!!! Sick buckets at the ready. Salmonella and frozen chips on the menu this evening!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes going on about people not adhering to social distancing and all and then shes having friends around for dinner? Jeez that woman just digs more holes for herselfπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The way she talks winds me up... imagine her making toast so I'm just gonna make my toast, just going to remove the bread from the packet, then we put it in the toaster. Push the lever the whole way down, now the key is not to leave it in to long. Check it every 30 seconds and then when its done it will pop up. Remove it and put butter on, careful to spread to the edges. Now you can cut it in the middle but i like to cut from corner to corner...
like every single thing she does is a big massive over narrated deal it cracks me up 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm new to this forum,
Be gentle with me lol

1. All salons should have displayed their public and employers liability insurance.

2. Qualifications

3. Health & Safety policy

4. First aid officer

The regards to the new salon, does everyone have insurance to work there, what would happen if someone took a reaction to juicy Lucy? Or if, someone slipped....

There is a lot of salons popping up in our town, the younger generation are blinded by social media, please god nothing to serious would happen to their face/skin.

I went to a salon in town for wash and blow dry and was charged Β£16 for a junior to dry my hair, it was awful, it didn't look brushed ffs.

Reactions: 5
I'm new to this forum,
Be gentle with me lol

1. All salons should have displayed their public and employers liability insurance.

2. Qualifications

3. Health & Safety policy

4. First aid officer

The regards to the new salon, does everyone have insurance to work there, what would happen if someone took a reaction to juicy Lucy? Or if, someone slipped....

There is a lot of salons popping up in our town, the younger generation are blinded by social media, please god nothing to serious would happen to their face/skin.

I went to a salon in town for wash and blow dry and was charged Β£16 for a junior to dry my hair, it was awful, it didn't look brushed ffs.
I agreee with this .. my salon makes me patch test every time I get a dye of any sort and sign a form.. there’s too many horror stories of girls getting repeated dyes etc and All of a sudden taking a reaction, I know family members that got the same hair colour for years and one day her head just blew like a ballon .. it’s scary if they don’t have insurance they are buggered and I doubt she has

She is saying she hasn't cooked in months cause of working, swear she couldn't cope being a single working Mum

Am by no means slagging that lady of in the pics, but that new guy who is doing make up in the Salon his makeup pictures are so filtered the first picture is his and the other one is the clients own selfie sorry they are both totally different, I don't think his makeup is that great

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Shes going on about people not adhering to social distancing and all and then shes having friends around for dinner? Jeez that woman just digs more holes for herselfπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Look up HYPOCRITE in the dictionary.... her name is next to it.I can’t stand people with double standards πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

She is saying she hasn't cooked in months cause of working, swear she couldn't cope being a single working Mum

Am by no means slagging that lady of in the pics, but that new guy who is doing make up in the Salon his makeup pictures are so filtered the first picture is his and the other one is the clients own selfie sorry they are both totally different, I don't think his makeup is that great
These pictures arent necessarily filtered. MUA's use ringlights to enhance pics especially where there is a lot of eye detail- the light brings up everything at once.
I'm saying this as I have had pics done with a ringlight in a salon and theyre class and then the post appointment car selfie isnt quite the same πŸ˜‚
That girl has lovely eyebrows. It's a shame theyve been shaded like a 2year old coloured them in.

Reactions: 4
These pictures arent necessarily filtered. MUA's use ringlights to enhance pics especially where there is a lot of eye detail- the light brings up everything at once.
I'm saying this as I have had pics done with a ringlight in a salon and theyre class and then the post appointment car selfie isnt quite the same πŸ˜‚
That girl has lovely eyebrows. It's a shame theyve been shaded like a 2year old coloured them in.
She is a really pretty girl but that eyeshadow is way too far up to the brow for my personal taste

Reactions: 1
She hasn't time to cook. Did u ever hear the likes of it, she's cooked 2 meals for her family in her life now she's apologising for not having time to cook. She thinks she Delia Smith πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.