Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping on Caroline flack band wagon..... hi Toni 👋get some popcorn cause I'm sure your new pity post will have plenty of comments 😆

Reactions: 5
“The forums don’t affect me because one I don’t read it”...hmmmmmmm. Your post tells us different. And she’s now an advocate for mental health, after her Christmas fiasco and telling somebody to jump off the bridge? Please.

Has anyone else noticed how quiet this thread is when she keeps her mouth shut then she opens her gob and it’s gone mad 😂😂
Exactly that.

Also, the more she keeps raging on about here, the more people are going to come here to read it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lovely post Antonio! She thinks it's all the one person doing a whole thread on her. Wake up love. Plenty of folk can see straight through you. Poor Paul and the wanes ye lazy mare. Doesn't read this thread either apparently. Naw I'd say u don't I'd say u have Paul reading it out to u.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lovely post Antonio! She thinks it's all the one person doing a whole thread on her. Wake up love. Plenty of folk can see straight through you. Poor Paul and the wanes ye lazy mare. Doesn't read this thread either apparently. Naw I'd say u don't I'd say u have Paul reading it out to u.
Antonio 😂😂

For someone who doesnt read this thread, she has an awful lot to say about it. I mean if "haters" dont matter, why give so much energy and focus to them? 🤔

The people on this thread dont have to try and destroy anything. You do it wonderfully yourself.
Bless you honey. Prayers that you get better soon.

Oh and its "affect" not "effect." Maybe invest in a dictionary?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On about people sitting on their hole bla bla bla that's rich coming from someone that only got out of bed lately to do a few brows people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones now should they toni you poor critter

Reactions: 3
I cant believe crappy irish istagrammers even compare themselves to Caroline flack. Embarrassed for her

Reactions: 8
Came here for the read after seeing the post CMB made 🤦‍♀️
That's exactly it. For God's sake majority of folk know nothing about this page but of course Antonio needs the attention so shes actually driving people here. She's some dose. Plus I'm at my work love. I do more work in a half day that you do in a week.

Reactions: 2
That post today really annoyed me, I for one haven't said anything about her that wasn't true, I even defended her a couple of times when I thought people were posting things that were unfair yet we're all vermin for having an opinion.
I cannot stand it when they drag Caroline Flack into it, LMD did the same recently. Caroline Flack did not end her life over comments on an Internet forum. She had a very serious allegation of domestic abuse against her and a court case pending which she knew would be a show trial and might result in her going to prison, she'd lost her job at ITV and her career was in tatters, she had a court order banning her from contacting her boyfriend and the media were scutinising every move she made. Only a couple of weeks ago her family spoke out against the CPS saying they believed they were making an example of Caroline because she was famous so her own family obviously believe that that was the major contributing factor in her death. Antonia please don't compare yourself to Caroline Flack, it is not the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just about the forum being haters of one person and rest is fake, didn’t read it all and keep on hating and about Caroline flack let the trolls won bla bla
So she thinks that one person on this account has multiple user names and is chatting to themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That post today really annoyed me, I for one haven't said anything about her that wasn't true, I even defended her a couple of times when I thought people were posting things that were unfair yet we're all vermin for having an opinion.
I cannot stand it when they drag Caroline Flack into it, LMD did the same recently. Caroline Flack did not end her life over comments on an Internet forum. She had a very serious allegation of domestic abuse against her and a court case pending which she knew would be a show trial and might result in her going to prison, she'd lost her job at ITV and her career was in tatters, she had a court order banning her from contacting her boyfriend and the media were scutinising every move she made. Only a couple of weeks ago her family spoke out against the CPS saying they believed they were making an example of Caroline because she was famous so her own family obviously believe that that was the major contributing factor in her death. Antonia please don't compare yourself to Caroline Flack, it is not the same.
It’s not the same, she doesn’t care that it’s not the same, she just wants the sympathy.

Reactions: 6
No harm but no one is bullying her... Shes choosing to read on here so bugger off with the Caroline Flack business.... She keeps saying we are trying to make her end her life.... Naw toni only one telling anyone to jump off a bridge was u. Its opinions and calling u on ur bullshit and ur raging. No one here reports u to social or tax man.... U need to look closer to home for that.... U know the only people who matter. Fact is ur not well if ur on here reading.... And the fact its struck a nerve....... The old u? U might have got thin and got the kim k package but ur still the same person

Just going to leave this here🤣
Omg.... Thats crazy. Do people actually believe her "spent ages getting these right" speil

I'm sorry 34.99 for that set of tatty brushes.... They are the cheapest nastiest brushes..... Appalling quality..... Can people not see its all cheap shite? Them mirrors are cringe... Ripping people off

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I genuinely would never ever report anyone. No one would even need to do it anyway as she manages to do it herself in her oversharing without thinking first.
I have been on this post a while and I don't see much in her defence and not one of us can remove anyone from this so she must have been having a wee chat with herself again

No harm but no one is bullying her... Shes choosing to read on here so bugger off with the Caroline Flack business.... She keeps saying we are trying to make her end her life.... Naw toni only one telling anyone to jump off a bridge was u. Its opinions and calling u on ur bullshit and ur raging. No one here reports u to social or tax man.... U need to look closer to home for that.... U know the only people who matter. Fact is ur not well if ur on here reading.... And the fact its struck a nerve....... The old u? U might have got thin and got the kim k package but ur still the same person

Omg.... Thats crazy. Do people actually believe her "spent ages getting these right" speil

I'm sorry 34.99 for that set of tatty brushes.... They are the cheapest nastiest brushes..... Appalling quality..... Can people not see its all cheap shite? Them mirrors are cringe... Ripping people off
In fairness its just not her doing this, they are all at it, was reading about voduz too on another post

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.