Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her stories today, her face actually doesn’t move at all! Forehead is frozen I never realised how much Botox she actually had before

Reactions: 2
Her botox is BrillIant who ever does it lol
I think she had a brow lift too, her brows look s high / arched
She's definitely had her lips done

Reactions: 1
Basically what shes branded is white label products, we could bulk order the mirrors and have a 'mirror mirror shine so bright lets all see what they wrote on tattle tonight #tattletales' merchandise since we're all louts.... I await a CMB lash collection soon that yano shes worked ferrr months an til she got it perfact for the weeuns.... well no Toni... its generic stock, you picked your products from catalogue sent your logo and picked your boxes.... the more ya buy the cheaper they are simple really I could launch the same tat tomorrow.... well no hype it up for 6months til launch date, for it to arrive from china...

Reactions: 9
Have Followed CMB since around 2016. Have to say the drama and her page are a guilty pleasure of mine🤣 love a wee bitta CMB but do find her quite unbearable and selfish at times. And i'd say if she was chocolate she would eat herself twice🤣🤣
She never seems to be willing to accept her faults and I think always plays the victim. She's her own worst enemy. Those brushes and mirrors tho oh dear.....I think they're terrible with the swear words! Just rough as toast really! Canni cope with how it's all about me me me. I think Paul's a Saint really🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.