Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brass neck on her.....mere Toni that woman probably seen ur stories and thought duck that. Cos i would have too.... How dare u even mention it. And also completely unrelated..... But any gastric surgery only lasts 5 years..... Its a tool for u to eat healthy and create good habits. No harm to her but her diet is shocking.... And she doesn't eat right...... I mind last year she was at a function in Belfast.... Apparently ate an onion ring and was so sick.... Well i seen first hand she ate waaaaaaaay more than that.... Just a random rant there. I know at least 5 people that have went and got them cos of her success with it....
Remember when she was doing the questions and answers stuff about it and actually said that people can't lose weight without one, she is so full of tit

I have said this before I think CMB is obsessed with LMD, she does everything she does
And LMD got a campervan 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Literally sick to the teeth with this woman, you wanted a day off and a client didnt show up and didnt cancel.. Antonio, your husband shags men, i heard he has a big dick on him, my friend chatted him up one night in Derry and got a kiss and a feel at his truncheon in his pants, not so straight now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Literally sick to the teeth with this woman, you wanted a day off and a client didnt show up and didnt cancel.. Antonio, your husband shags men, i heard he has a big dick on him, my friend chatted him up one night in Derry and got a kiss and a feel at his truncheon in his pants, not so straight now!
Oh god. Tell us more lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember when she was doing the questions and answers stuff about it and actually said that people can't lose weight without one, she is so full of tit

And LMD got a campervan 🤣🤣
And LMD got weight loss surgery too

Hahaha cracker

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh god. Tell us more lol
My friend said that he had a hotel room but Paul said that Antonio would know if he wasnt back and was texting him constantly saying what he was doing, the way he was going on he wanted to shag the arse of my friend..

• Wow
My friend said that he had a hotel room but Paul said that Antonio would know if he wasnt back and was texting him constantly saying what he was doing, the way he was going on he wanted to shag the arse of my friend..
I just wish he would come out and live the life he truly deserves.

Agree I feel for him, this has all his been said too much now not to be true and apparently him and his friend are meant to be more than just friends
Wow don't tell me it's paddy who is always up in the house u would see him in her stories sometimes 😮

Reactions: 1
Does she not realise how unprofessional she is posting shite like this!! Surely the companies she is BA for are bound to see her posts and think what are we doing dealing with her! She’s petty, immature, bitchy but most of all extremely unprofessional!
43k followed and just over 100 likes on that for being up an hour .. 3 comments .. 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.