Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While weā€™re all sitting on our holes....šŸ¤£

Remember the time everybody in the salon got trained by Toni to do makeup to her standard? Looks like that has gone.
I like the colours in the eyeshadow. Wouldnt be everyone's taste and I wouldn't be having them unless the occasion required bold makeup and fun colours but that girls eyebrows are not in the slightest bit shaped/ carved. They're not meant to be sisters, more like cousins but these ones arent even related?! šŸ˜‚ The brows also shouldn't even be that heavy given the eyeshadow.

Reactions: 3
While weā€™re all sitting on our holes....šŸ¤£

Remember the time everybody in the salon got trained by Toni to do makeup to her standard? Looks like that has gone.
Sure he's only 18 and renting a chair of her she doesn't care how anyone looks as long as she gets the rent money

Shes looking to cancel appointments now she didn't take long to get bored of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is she ok? Asking people to cancel their appointments cos she can't be arsed to work. Wants to sit on her hole in the beach instead šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
The similarities between CMB & LMD are comical
Same dresses
Stocking same brand
Using caroline flack name

These two girls need help
Monkey see Monkey do

Reactions: 2
She's sitting in her bed at half ten on a Saturday morning like wtf Saturday is a salon's busiest day.

Reactions: 5
Would ya not feel obliged to cancel now. Like if u had an appointment and needed it today u wouldn't even want to go now knowing shes being her usual lazy self and doesn't want to work. Paul will b trained in brows next I'm actually surprised he's not

Reactions: 6
Oh my god is she for real!!! How unprofessional of her and so patronising ā€˜any of my WEE clientsā€™ she is a dose! Sheā€™s the one always complaining about being a small business and people cancelling and not turning up, now when it suits her itā€™s absolutely fine, sure she was only off for 4 days last week, hardly like she hasnā€™t had a day off in months šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m sure any customer who hasnā€™t cancelled will feel very welcome today knowing she doesnā€™t want to be there and would rather be somewhere else

Reactions: 6
Colour me bootiful, should have her qualifications framed on her salon

Also, being showed by someone how to do a treatment does not make them qualified,
You have to be certified to give training,

Antiona, cannot give training to someone to do lvl lashes or brows

The similarities between CMB & LMD are comical
Same dresses
Stocking same brand
Using caroline flack name

These two girls need help
Monkey see Monkey do
I have said this before I think CMB is obsessed with LMD, she does everything she does

Reactions: 4
Shes an unprofessional lazy brute. I've never ever seen an salon owner do that in my life. Shows how much she values her clients laying there in bed getting lifted and layed as usual.

Reactions: 5
Deadly serious šŸ¤£
That's shocking, she is really selfish be different if one of her Wain's was sick or was a family emergency, but to make her clients cancel cause she wants to enjoy the good weather is a disgrace, especially when she runs a business I personally would be ripping if I was booked in and it was cancelled just cause she wanted to spend the day sunbathing some of them clients who booked in probably only had today free to come get them done, that just shows how selfish she is only cares about herself

• Heart
Reactions: 1
And now she has the cheek to say ā€œI had a client didnā€™t bother showing up and didnā€™t cancelā€ Like I honestly think this womanā€™s not right in the head! You literally asked your appointments not to show up because you wanted to enjoy the good weather!!! She honestly does herself no favours at all. Extremely unprofessional! Not if she was the only person on earth doing brows would I be near her

Reactions: 9
And now she has the cheek to say ā€œI had a client didnā€™t bother showing up and didnā€™t cancelā€ Like I honestly think this womanā€™s not right in the head! You literally asked your appointments not to show up because you wanted to enjoy the good weather!!! She honestly does herself no favours at all. Extremely unprofessional! Not if she was the only person on earth doing brows would I be near her
The brass neck on her.....mere Toni that woman probably seen ur stories and thought duck that. Cos i would have too.... How dare u even mention it. And also completely unrelated..... But any gastric surgery only lasts 5 years..... Its a tool for u to eat healthy and create good habits. No harm to her but her diet is shocking.... And she doesn't eat right...... I mind last year she was at a function in Belfast.... Apparently ate an onion ring and was so sick.... Well i seen first hand she ate waaaaaaaay more than that.... Just a random rant there. I know at least 5 people that have went and got them cos of her success with it....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.