Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely would never ever report anyone. No one would even need to do it anyway as she manages to do it herself in her oversharing without thinking first.
I have been on this post a while and I don't see much in her defence and not one of us can remove anyone from this so she must have been having a wee chat with herself again

In fairness its just not her doing this, they are all at it, was reading about voduz too on another post
Aye looks like she was having a chat with herself.... Weird

Yeah seen that about Voduz. Its shocking

I genuinely would never ever report anyone. No one would even need to do it anyway as she manages to do it herself in her oversharing without thinking first.
I have been on this post a while and I don't see much in her defence and not one of us can remove anyone from this so she must have been having a wee chat with herself again

In fairness its just not her doing this, they are all at it, was reading about voduz too on another post
Can you share a link to the Voudz stuff please?

Is she serious? I’m actually showed for that women😂 she’s the talk of half of Derry , always has been always will be! She thinks she’s the queen of Derry but Infact nobody bleeping likes her😂 Antonia hunni it’s only the truth we talk here... you also say your not bothered but you still constantly read here... Obsessed with yourself much🤦🏽‍♀️ Also please don’t ever compare yourself to Caroline flack , two completely DIFFERENT situations.... anything for abit of attention & likes😂

Reactions: 6
this forum is not the same few people, related to antonia, all trying to get her into trouble. all with numerous fake profiles. if there are people who are reporting her to various authorities she would need to look closer to home to find out where that's coming from.
the people on this forum are commenting on the content of her public social media posts/ content, which is the purpose of the forum.
i think that Mr G, one of 'those who matter' would be doing her a favour to be honest with her, instead of 'supporting her' & allowing her to publically rant about people calling her out on her chinese products, her 'i'm a changed person' claims and her blatant lies that she has never has cosmetic procedures carried out. as long as she continues to conduct herself along those lines there will be people too smart to be taken in by it, and they will voice their opinion. it is really too bad that people don't like being called out on stuff like that. as i said before, if you are an instagrammer who is not being discussed on Tattle you know you're doing something right!
as for the posters on this forum being a handful of people with lots of different profiles, does toni ever wonder why she has 40k followers on instagram and she only gets a small % of people 'liking' the posts, and an even smaller % commenting? most people are following her because they don't like her.
toni thinks everyone is jealous of her and what she has. i actually think she'd be better taking on board the most constructive comments on this forum and try and reflect on them- do people have a point?
and for goodness sake, stop churning out the same old clichés that you have been for years. 'those who matter' would have been better being honest with you or keeping you off social media after that whole debacle at christmas.
and as for caroline flack, shame on you for jumping on the bandwagon when you were the very person bullying and badmouthing other people. the fact you were fat and unhappy was a feeble excuse - and that's all it was, an excuse.
and for god's sake, if it's annoying you reading on here, then don't! it's that simple.there are a load of new members on here today, simply because you signposted them!

BB61048E-124C-468C-A566-F635A2DCCA3C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
this forum is not the same few people, related to antonia, all trying to get her into trouble. all with numerous fake profiles. if there are people who are reporting her to various authorities she would need to look closer to home to find out where that's coming from.
the people on this forum are commenting on the content of her public social media posts/ content, which is the purpose of the forum.
i think that Mr G, one of 'those who matter' would be doing her a favour to be honest with her, instead of 'supporting her' & allowing her to publically rant about people calling her out on her chinese products, her 'i'm a changed person' claims and her blatant lies that she has never has cosmetic procedures carried out. as long as she continues to conduct herself along those lines there will be people too smart to be taken in by it, and they will voice their opinion. it is really too bad that people don't like being called out on stuff like that. as i said before, if you are an instagrammer who is not being discussed on Tattle you know you're doing something right!
as for the posters on this forum being a handful of people with lots of different profiles, does toni ever wonder why she has 40k followers on instagram and she only gets a small % of people 'liking' the posts, and an even smaller % commenting? most people are following her because they don't like her.
toni thinks everyone is jealous of her and what she has. i actually think she'd be better taking on board the most constructive comments on this forum and try and reflect on them- do people have a point?
and for goodness sake, stop churning out the same old clichés that you have been for years. 'those who matter' would have been better being honest with you or keeping you off social media after that whole debacle at christmas.
and as for caroline flack, shame on you for jumping on the bandwagon when you were the very person bullying and badmouthing other people. the fact you were fat and unhappy was a feeble excuse - and that's all it was, an excuse.
and for god's sake, if it's annoying you reading on here, then don't! it's that simple.there are a load of new members on here today, simply because you signposted them!

View attachment 210424
Exactly this

Reactions: 2
Does anyone just cringe when she spouts her sayings "those who matter" "see no evil" and the worst "shine so bright you burn Thier bleeping eyes" it actually makes my skin crawl!

Reactions: 9
Antonia, you and Caroline flack are not the same. Caroline was a nice girl who made a genuine mistake. She was hounded by the cps and media. You are a nasty, vindictive girl who has bullied so many people, including your own family. You say people only see 10/20 mins of you and that's not the real you, you are very right because behind that camera you are a bully. Your not a nice person no matter how much you try to convince yourself you are. You made a mistake last year and say you learnt from it but you didn't, one day you will slip up again and the whole town will be waiting on it because everyone can see through you and your lies. You also don't know who I am, despite your 'not hard to guess who'. I've been in your salon multiple times, you speak to me in person, we are friends on Facebook and Instagram. I'm also not in any way jealous of you. In fact I pity you because all you have is your range rover and your rented salon. I have a marriage, a loving family, memories with my children. A career. I come home every night and make my husband and children dinner. We go to the park 3 evenings a week, to the beach, we make memories. I have loyal friends who have been with me since primary school. I pity you that when your range rover goes and your salon closes, you don't have anything. You can't take your car, salon or brushes to your grave.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahahaha at all the we are jealous comments on her post !!! Jealous of what?!?!??!!
She has nothing I need or want, definitely not jealous of anything and another thing I can't believe the amount of new posters on this thread today so thanks for sending them here so they can read what we are saying and not the lies that you are telling them we are saying

Reactions: 4
Haha she is so bleeping cocky it's unreal see her new Instagram. Like get down from your wee high horse toni... id love to be the one to push you but I'm so blinded by your shining light

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And here she goes again 😂 off your high horse .. maybe source out some more tacky Chinese crap to sell instead of your quotes, they seem to be annoying you more than us 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Haha she is so bleeping cocky it's unreal see her new Instagram. Like get down from your wee high horse toni... id love to be the one to push you but I'm so blinded by your shining light
Are you sure your not blinded by her crappy stick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And her very few sheep out of nearly 43k say we are all jealous, tbey are obviously as dumb as she is and all that stuff on the post is pure lies, she needs to take a long hard look in one of her tacky mirrors that mc elhinneys won't even sell apart from 1

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hope McElhinneys and BPerfect drop her as '#BA' like the rest of them has done.. fair play to Callaghans, i always noticed how theres no coming and going with her and LMD, she sells all BPerfect products but never sold the LMD palette😂😂 get the both of them out and get a genuine mua in..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.