Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If its true that Paul is gay I wonder does Antonia know? I mean she's obviously been reading this thread but I wonder if that's the first she heard of it. Must be awful for him pretending to be someone he's not, I actually feel very sad for him πŸ˜”
I would say she is questioning it herself, I would be if half of the country thought it and I lived with him plus the only straight guy I know to do lashes..

Reactions: 4
she had a major, very public social media meltdown a few years ago about the rumours about Paul being gay. one of their very close friends ( openly gay) whom there was a falling out with was making all sorts of claims on social media. so instead of ignoring it and letting it go away, probably unnoticed by most people who wouldn't have seen it, she drew everyones attention to it. since then there have been other rumours.
in fairness, i think it's his own business - and their marriage is their own business.
Paul only signed on as a director after Cliona resigned, evidence via Companies House.

Reactions: 1
i meant his sexuality is his own ( & his wife's) business.
Nobody is on here slating him for it, in fact the opposite but I have heard a few names mentioned and now even a current one.

The fact is she portrays having this perfect marriage and life, not saying he doesn't love or care for her but maybe just not in the way she needs

Reactions: 1
i meant his sexuality is his own ( & his wife's) business.
I don't think anyone has a problem with his sexuality in this day and age. If you read the thread all the girls like Paul and have sympathy for him. We are only wishing him a better life.

Reactions: 5
I don't think anyone has a problem with his sexuality in this day and age. If you read the thread all the girls like Paul and have sympathy for him. We are only wishing him a better life.
i was just explaining what i meant when i said ' it's his own business' - someone thought i meant the salon was his own Business!
anyway, i agree that people should live an authentic life, it's the only way to be happy. One unhappy person in a couple means that the couple is unhappy. Maybe there's a better, happier life for both of them. which might actually have a very positive impact on them as individuals. Life is too short to be unhappy and material things don't take it away.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her Insta stories today were hilarious. Passive aggressive much? 'Get off your holes'......bit rich coming from a doll that lays in bed half her life letting Perfect Paul lift and lay to her!! The critter needs psychiatric help, she's delusional and so is all her wee 'More power to ya hun, shine bright' followers!! Brain Dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.