Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet that’s why she wore the cap as she didn’t want to be recognised but then she defeats the object by wearing neon pink Trainers 😂😂😂😂
Must have expected paparazzi 🤣🤣

Anyone else find them insta stories while cheeky?! I don’t think I need to say about her being a hypocrite as that’s plain to be seen at this stage but the way she said about the patch test....she should count herself lucky people are messaging/booking with her at all. That would put me clean off going anywhere near her (not that I’m condisering it)
She should have had a patch test before she got thon hair done. For its WILD LOOKING

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She went and stayed at a hotel for 4 nights, there could have been people from abroad also sharing that hotel and facilities, going to Ireland’s biggest theme park and also pickie fun park in Bangor which is tiny and people are on top of you. Then she goes home to a vulnerable son And mother 🤷🏻‍♀️ Fair enough if that is her choice but don’t go on Instagram preaching about social distancing and being sensible 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also noticed on her nieces Instagram it was her dads birthday while she was away, didn’t Think she’d miss that seeing as they are so close!

Reactions: 8
Jesus shes a dose...what did she expect going to tayto park....😂😂😂 toni stay home where u are safe
I've been 2 tayto park I thot it was well organized
Wonder if they paid her 2 visit wud she have been as quick 2 judge
There doing best they can in the circumstances
Maybe she shud self isolate for 2weeks just incase

• Haha
Jesus shes a dose...what did she expect going to tayto park....😂😂😂 toni stay home where u are safe
I've been 2 tayto park I thot it was well organized
Wonder if they paid her 2 visit wud she have been as quick 2 judge
There doing best they can in the circumstances
Maybe she shud self isolate for 2weeks just incase
Class she might take up cooking again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find them insta stories while cheeky?! I don’t think I need to say about her being a hypocrite as that’s plain to be seen at this stage but the way she said about the patch test....she should count herself lucky people are messaging/booking with her at all. That would put me clean off going anywhere near her (not that I’m condisering it)
Aye i thought so too. Imagjne being a client who has paid good money and asked about a patch test and then reading that. We all know she doesn't care about her clients. She cares about herself

How people still believe her bullshit is beyond me

Toni please practice what you preach. The majority of people in the salon aren’t wearing masks in your videos. Stop running across the country and is think about your mother and son.

Ok Toni, pick a side! You’re either

A: A covid warrior: Temperature checks, hand sanitiser, masks, social distancing, quarantine for 14 days if you’ve even been to England, Scotland or Wales....OR

B: Living your best life. The world is your oyster Toni!....The Range, B & M Bargains, Car showroom, furniture showroom, visiting newborn babies and every family member, letting the newborn baby into the salon, blowing out birthday candles in the salon, Tayto Park

Because at the minute you’re picking and choosing between the 2 and sounding absolutely hypocritical

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone must have been having a wee catch up read on her lunch break today .. by the sounds of things she’s fuming about our comments but feels sorry for us 🤷🏼‍♀️ We’re not well but sure we are obsessed with her 🙄 maybe if you weren’t such a dose and give us brilliantly contradictory content to talk about you wouldn’t be talked about 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone must have been having a wee catch up read on her lunch break today .. by the sounds of things she’s fuming about our comments but feels sorry for us 🤷🏼‍♀️ We’re not well but sure we are obsessed with her 🙄 maybe if you weren’t such a dose and give us brilliantly contradictory content to talk about you wouldn’t be talked about 🙄🙄
Imagine being so obsessed with yourself that you go on to tattle to read about yourself over your lunch 🤷🏻‍♀️
So...let me get this straight....you set up an Instagram page and we follow you but then that leaves us obsessed? What do you want Toni? No followers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am that obsessed I havent even been on instagram yet today but I might now to see what she is saying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is it Tayto park's fault that people dont socially distance? That's the responsibility of the people there visiting every bit as much, if not more than the park itself. That's like saying a supermarket are not prepared because people dont do it there either?
This isn't North Korea.
You cant preach social distancing and staying safe whilst gallavanting round the place either.

Why is it Tayto park's fault that people dont socially distance? That's the responsibility of the people there visiting every bit as much, if not more than the park itself. That's like saying a supermarket are not prepared because people dont do it there either?
This isn't North Korea.
You cant preach social distancing and staying safe whilst gallavanting round the place either.
It’s whole face fillers fiasco all over again, her fillers went wrong so she bashed the young girl .. same thing about Christmas, she bashed her sister and gave the blame to everyone but herself .. she’s a narcissist who believes she’s always the victim

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Toni we are definitely not obsessed with you ffs as if 😂😂 we just speak the truth which obviously you can’t handle!

That whole speel makes me laugh....”yous could have this too” who says any of us want it. I have an amazing career, that I work damn hard for and that I’m super proud of! The laughable thing is she thinks we all sit at home and do nothing....couldn’t be further from the truth....and yes I do have time to comment on this before she starts that shite too. Same way she’s clearly not rushed off her feet “sitting on her hole” in “her” salon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That whole speel makes me laugh....”yous could have this too” who says any of us want it. I have an amazing career, that I work damn hard for and that I’m super proud of! The laughable thing is she thinks we all sit at home and do nothing....couldn’t be further from the truth....and yes I do have time to comment on this before she starts that shite too. Same way she’s clearly not rushed off her feet “sitting on her hole” in “her” salon 🙄
Now this 🙌🏻 I work full time, 3 kids under 3 and I’ve time to comment here while looking after a husband (4th kid) we don’t all sit at home all day and wait on your posts yeno 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Listen girls the narcissism is oozing out of her!

You could have this too 😂😂😂 nah babe I’m good, pampas grass isn’t really my thing. I own my own house and have my own business so I’m definitely not jealous of your life. I started following your page because I liked the makeup you posted, remember when you were a makeup artist that actually done makeup? The drama was just a side that came along with following you.

Do you notice that she can’t actually say what it is that the “keyboard warriors” have said about her because it’s all very valid points, she just alludes to people being jealous of her. God bless her heart

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seems to be a running trend in that family, not looking after their wains.

And you didn't 'build' it. The £10,000 buissness grant for covid-19 built it. No one is jealous of you Toni we are all laughing at you. Your the laughing stock of the town 😂😂 you really need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why trouble follows you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.