Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F5C5CAF9-BCD7-4897-B7E2-22CC627EB783.jpeg

zoom in 😱 her face make up is literally all patchy & track marks, the tan on her hand holding the phone is filthy, her knees are boggin, her hair is tatty. she looks like she needs steeped in the bath. 🤮 and those feet!
#mutton

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m actually mortified for her wearing that. If she took the hat off it would be less chavvy. But she’s literally like something outa little Britain 🙈😂
Obviously been shopping on the same Chinese sites the brushes come from too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are a few reasons why I wouldnt be a fan of CMB but come on. Some of these comments regarding appearance and style choices are just downright nasty. Theres no need.

Reactions: 12
Each to their own. Everyone has an opinion.
That's fair enough but this is an example of why this site gets such a roasting for trolling. There are valid call outs to be made i.e pretending a shite lipgloss achieves the same look as fillers, the victim mentality, the hypocritical nature of her never being at home but harping on about keeping people safe etc. However when people start targeting how a person looks or chooses to dress they are undermining the more valid stuff.

Reactions: 9
That's fair enough but this is an example of why this site gets such a roasting for trolling. There are valid call outs to be made i.e pretending a shite lipgloss achieves the same look as fillers, the victim mentality, the hypocritical nature of her never being at home but harping on about keeping people safe etc. However when people start targeting how a person looks or chooses to dress they are undermining the more valid stuff.
But if you don’t like it then that is my opinion. I don’t like her style and some may like it and fair dos if they do that is their opinion also. As for her looks, she claims to not have had her lips done, false as is can be seen and it’s not the lipstick. This site is about expression and I’m sorry but if you don’t like it then stop commenting because I’m done arguing over having an opinion

@PrincessBaskin its not usually my nature to criticise anyone's appearance but in her case its karma, look at how many people were publicly humiliated by her, especially those poor brides on there special day, she tarnished it for them, those poor women won't be able to look at their wedding photos without feeling sadness

Reactions: 12
@PrincessBaskin its not usually my nature to criticise anyone's appearance but in her case its karma, look at how many people were publicly humiliated by her, especially those poor brides on there special day, she tarnished it for them, those poor women won't be able to look at their wedding photos without feeling sadness
👏👏

Reactions: 1
And there you go, couldn’t have said it better 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Its just being honest. She has no fashion sense whatsoever.

QUOTE="Derry_girl, post: 2057151, member: 49625"]
[/QUOTE]

Well again, this is another reason why I'm not a fan- this kind of thing has a lasting effect and it pisses me off how she has worked hard to try and bypass the pain she caused others by making about her.
I just find it very ironic that she gets roasted here for slabbering about peoples appearance and now shes being subjected to it here herself. Karma? Or is this thread inadvertently supporting her cause and justifying her complaints about being bullied and trolled at times?

I'm by no means defending her. As I've said, I'm not a fan. I just think that it's important to call influencers out on their crappy behaviour but I hate seeing the cause being undermined at times.

There are a few reasons why I wouldnt be a fan of CMB but come on. Some of these comments regarding appearance and style choices are just downright nasty. Theres no need.
they are peoples' opinions, which they are entitled to. fiull stop.

Reactions: 2
Feel bad for even saying this but has her niece Caitlin sat in one weekend from she had her wee one , always seems to be drinking with her pals. Each to their own suppose
See this does my head in. God forbid a woman goes out an enjoys herself after having a baby weather that be going out to a bar or to a friends or cinema whatever, as long as that baby is being looked after then wats the problem? People think after a woman gives birth they have to be with them 24/7 an dont dare drink🙄 has always annoyed me about our society an sadly will never change it seems 🤷🏼‍♀️

See this does my head in. God forbid a woman goes out an enjoys herself after having a baby weather that be going out to a bar or to a friends or cinema whatever, as long as that baby is being looked after then wats the problem? People think after a woman gives birth they have to be with them 24/7 an dont dare drink🙄 has always annoyed me about our society an sadly will never change it seems 🤷🏼‍♀️
You can go out but IMO when you become a mother you have responsibility and I for one would rather look after mine myself especially when they are newborn. Nothing I hate seeing more than babies being babysat every single weekend so their parents can go drinking. Of course everyone is entitled to a night out now and again.

Reactions: 9
You can go out but IMO when you become a mother you have responsibility and I for one would rather look after mine myself especially when they are newborn. Nothing I hate seeing more than babies being babysat every single weekend so their parents can go drinking. Of course everyone is entitled to a night out now and again.
Yeah definitely
And in the first 12 weeks its important for attachment.... Its called the 4th trimester for a reason.... Everyone is entitled to a night out and everyone is different but when it's constant conversations need to be had....as usually mothers need pried away from babies. And it could be something more than just wanting out for a few

Yeah definitely
And in the first 12 weeks its important for attachment.... Its called the 4th trimester for a reason.... Everyone is entitled to a night out and everyone is different but when it's constant conversations need to be had....as usually mothers need pried away from babies. And it could be something more than just wanting out for a few
I’d agree, The baby isn’t even a month old and I’ve seen several weekends she’s out drinking, that wee baby probably doesn’t know if it’s coming or going.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.