Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did you think was goin to happen at a AMUSEMENT park??! She made a fuss about anyone that's been on holiday not to come for their appointment but she can't go to tayto park and stay in a hotel for four days! Do us Al a favour toni and practice what you preach before you kill a family member!
There is a huge difference heading down south then going to a foreign country. You can not compare at all

Reactions: 3
bleeping hypocrite, she hasn’t stuck to any rules since the start of lockdown , god love her!!!! Practice what your preach BIG GIRL
Why stay all day if she felt unsafe then?

There is a huge difference heading down south then going to a foreign country. You can not compare at all
Of course you can, covid isn't specific to one area, its everywhere

Reactions: 5
This

Or MM getting candles blew out on her face from yet another unmasked client 🤣🤣

The hotel looked a bit downmarket to where they usually stay and see no one took her on about the campervan
Nobody fancied giving her one for free for the weekend for a spot of advertising 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah your right ,covid dosnt effect the southerners 🙄
No but you cant ask people not to travel to the south from the North. The government have said not to travel aboard if it is not essential, they have not said the same about the south. She lives in Derry the amount of people coming back and forth from Derry to Donegal would be in the 1000s so she couldnt exclude them from her business

Reactions: 2
No but you cant ask people not to travel to the south from the North. The government have said not to travel aboard if it is not essential, they have not said the same about the south. She lives in Derry the amount of people coming back and forth from Derry to Donegal would be in the 1000s so she couldnt exclude them from her business
Come on now ,goin to the south fair enough but goin to an amusement park with hundreds of people is asking for trouble ,and never mind even that she has never once followed lockdown even when we where in full lockdown she was in and out of the range for what? wall hedges ! hardly essential! Not to mention the other stuff she has done including dragging her son to car showrooms ! My point is she's a complete hypocrite and she SHOULD have more sense with having people in her family that are vulnerable!

Reactions: 13
Hypocrisy strikes again 😂😂😂😂😂😂 ignorance is bliss 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Going to Tayto Park was a stupid idea anyway when she has a vulnerable son and mother, it's full of kids and kids don't know how to socially distance no matter how hard the parents try

Reactions: 6
You can just imagine her being a cheeky big gulpin to them when she hasn't a clue about social distancing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else find them insta stories while cheeky?! I don’t think I need to say about her being a hypocrite as that’s plain to be seen at this stage but the way she said about the patch test....she should count herself lucky people are messaging/booking with her at all. That would put me clean off going anywhere near her (not that I’m condisering it)

Reactions: 7
I personally think you're wrong. The virus isn't country specific. People minutes from us can carry it just the same as someone in a foreign country. What people are pointing out she is quick to judge others but doesn't hold herself accountable for flouting lockdown for 162789 trips to home bargins with two highly vulnerable immediate family members. One of which is her son who she dragged out with her in the car to do a bleeping competition or to buy fake plants. So yes we most definitely can compare the two. The virus doesn't effect you more because you took a plane journey.

Reactions: 8
If she was really as concerned as she makes out she shouldn't be going anywhere aside from work tbh.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.