Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s letting on now that she doesn’t have lip fillers, instead it’s all her own gloss....yeah right!!
Yeah before this she said she over lined them 😂 she's had plenty work done fake hair, botox forehead, under the eyes, lips, boobs, tummy tuck and thighs done so who's she trying to kid 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah before this she said she over lined them 😂 she's had plenty work done fake hair, botox forehead, under the eyes, lips, boobs, tummy tuck and thighs done so who's she trying to kid 😂😂
I don't think she had a tummy tuck yet or the thighs done

Reactions: 1
she's definitely had her lips done. if you look at social media posts from years ago her lips are completely different. she's also had fillers in her cheeks, work under her eyes, and her teeth done. add to that the extensions & that's quite a lot to have done -- and that's just the head!
paul is also having botox this good while - u can see the needle bumps & shine on his forehead in some pics on her social media. he used to look quite haggard/ aged looking ( no wonder, the fella must be ready to keel over with exhaustion) but now his face looks younger.
once you get the type of surgery that she has had that's only the start of the operations- losing that amount of weight so quickly means tummy tuck, boob job, bingo wings, inner thighs all need to be done then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
she's definitely had her lips done. if you look at social media posts from years ago her lips are completely different. she's also had fillers in her cheeks, work under her eyes, and her teeth done. add to that the extensions & that's quite a lot to have done -- and that's just the head!
Girls I am all for making the most of yourself, if you have the disposable cash and you want filler or Botox, go for it. What I have a real issue with is putting up a WhatsApp group chat to advertise your own product, saying that it looks like you have lip filler and pretending like you don’t. That right there is a lie and I’m sure trading standards/ASA would have a problem with it. We are not stupid, but then that’s why these influencers would rather call us trolls. We’re not bullying you, we’re just calling you out on your utter bullshit. All anybody has to do it scroll back to her earlier photos and she has thin lips. It’s known that she gets the full ‘Kim K’ package but yet it’s “our Luci”. Toni it’s you needs our prayers

Reactions: 11
Girls I am all for making the most of yourself, if you have the disposable cash and you want filler or Botox, go for it. What I have a real issue with is putting up a WhatsApp group chat to advertise your own product, saying that it looks like you have lip filler and pretending like you don’t. That right there is a lie and I’m sure trading standards/ASA would have a problem with it. We are not stupid, but then that’s why these influencers would rather call us trolls. We’re not bullying you, we’re just calling you out on your utter bullshit. All anybody has to do it scroll back to her earlier photos and she has thin lips. It’s known that she gets the full ‘Kim K’ package but yet it’s “our Luci”. Toni it’s you needs our prayers
You've hit the nail on the head. nobody actually cares what she gets done, but stop lying about it.
Mind you, lying about things seems to be her default position.

Reactions: 5
You've hit the nail on the head. nobody actually cares what she gets done, but stop lying about it.
Mind you, lying about things seems to be her default position.
Exactly, there is no shame in getting any procedures done at all, but just own it, and don't lie about it when it's obvious to see

Reactions: 3
Feel bad for even saying this but has her niece Caitlin sat in one weekend from she had her wee one , always seems to be drinking with her pals. Each to their own suppose

Reactions: 2
I am very out of touch with the world of make up and I admit to being crap at doing my own..but the amount of concealer she used (after applying the foundation). Is that what all MUAs do? They must go through some amount of concealer. I dab it onto my spots/dark circles just.
Screenshot_20200809-001727_Instagram.jpg

I am very out of touch with the world of make up and I admit to being crap at doing my own..but the amount of concealer she used (after applying the foundation). Is that what all MUAs do? They must go through some amount of concealer. I dab it onto my spots/dark circles just.View attachment 206016
They all do this and I have no idea why, its not like she has bad skin that even needs all that.
Make up Julie does it too and she doesn't need it either

Feel bad for even saying this but has her niece Caitlin sat in one weekend from she had her wee one , always seems to be drinking with her pals. Each to their own suppose
I was thinking the exact same! Being a new mother is hard and we all need a break but the wee baby is still so tiny probably wondering where it’s mummy is 😢

Oh god the tayto Park outfit today 🙈🙈 no words!!

Dear god that blonde hair is horrendous .. it puts years on her and makes her more unapproachable

I’m actually mortified for her wearing that. If she took the hat off it would be less chavvy. But she’s literally like something outa little Britain 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.