Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not proclaim at one stage that she choose not to work with Conor and co anymore... Sure... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
See how much she went on about she couldn't wait for the girl who does the hair extensions in her salon to do hers now she is getting them done somewhere else today

See how much she went on about she couldn't wait for the girl who does the hair extensions in her salon to do hers now she is getting them done somewhere else today
Did she not say Danielle was doing them? Sheโ€™s the wee girl that works in her own salon. I think sheโ€™s just getting coloured wherever she is now

Why does every makeup tutorial she does literally look the same? And then that fake pout to finish off with ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 4
Here was me thinking she was leaving Derry and never coming back....... didnt even get to Donegal.
D O S E

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does every makeup tutorial she does literally look the same? And then that fake pout to finish off with ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Definitely not a fan of her make up, way too much foundation, I think she looks better without all that and what happened to the big hair transformation? It's not much different and looks a bit fried at the ends

• Haha
Definitely not a fan of her make up, way too much foundation, I think she looks better without all that and what happened to the big hair transformation? It's not much different and looks a bit fried at the ends
I thought the same it looked terriable. She put in some clip ins that looked like rats tails. Terriable

Here was me thinking she was leaving Derry and never coming back....... didnt even get to Donegal.
D O S E
More shite talk from her looking sympathy. Since it all went down every time she opens her mouth I don't believe a word she says. She's so false. Thinking she was great she made some frozen chips at 35 years of age the lazy lump ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Her hair didn't look good in my opinion she goes on about it looking like rats Tails, it needs a good chop up fine thin hair looks thicker cut up abit shorter think it would suit her better aswel but she wants the hair extensions so she can blend in with everyone eles

Her hair didn't look good in my opinion she goes on about it looking like rats Tails, it needs a good chop up fine thin hair looks thicker cut up abit shorter think it would suit her better aswel but she wants the hair extensions so she can blend in with everyone eles
Long hair doesn't suit everyone but so many people still have it regardless

Sweettt mother of god ! CMB having her vulnerable niece up on instagram stories , Laying in hospital bed with mask on & just out of surgery ! How does she get away with this ! Absolutely disgusting & infringement on a vulenrable adults rights ! Anything for veiws & sympathy , Would make u sick !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
โ€œAre you cursing Toni?!โ€ Guess who reads Tattle as much as we do ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.