Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely suits the dark hair better, that colour at the minute is washing her out

Reactions: 3
“Are you cursing Toni?!” Guess who reads Tattle as much as we do 👋🏼
Laughing like she never does it if its not in your nature to swear you'd not be plastering it all over your merch.. to which none of its french is being pardoned.. isnt that what she said pardon my French

Reactions: 4
“Are you cursing Toni?!” Guess who reads Tattle as much as we do 👋🏼
all instagrammers who read Tattle should take the comments on board. the things being said on this platform are things their best friends should be telling them in real life, things that would benefit them to hear and take on board. oh wait... their egos are their best friends, so they've no hope!
if you're not getting talked about on Tattle you're doing something right!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
all instagrammers who read Tattle should take the comments on board. the things being said on this platform are things their best friends should be telling them in real life, things that would benefit them to hear and take on board. oh wait... their egos are their best friends, so they've no hope!
if you're not getting talked about on Tattle you're doing something right!
I agree, but she can’t take any criticism at all.

She needs to be dumped into a tub with vanish oxi action try and clean her
A make up artist that never wears make up unless she's selling one of her products. She's so lazy it's amazing she's out of the bed these days I suppose the novelty of the new salon will wear off soon then it will be back to bed.

Reactions: 8
A make up artist that never wears make up unless she's selling one of her products. She's so lazy it's amazing she's out of the bed these days I suppose the novelty of the new salon will wear off soon then it will be back to bed.
She doesn't seem to do very much in the Salon apart from sitting on that chair beside the window videoing the rest of them working away and her sitting talking utter crap

Reactions: 4
Her hair is woeful. Also, videos of MM in the salon appearing again. Loved that girl blowing the candles out, right into her face 🙃 smart move allowing customers to blow germs all over your daughter when you're keeping your house so strict!!

You are all on a roll tonight 🤣🤣 you need prayers 🙏🙏🙏
Absolutely obsessed 😂

Reactions: 7
Her hair is woeful. Also, videos of MM in the salon appearing again. Loved that girl blowing the candles out, right into her face 🙃 smart move allowing customers to blow germs all over your daughter when you're keeping your house so strict!!

But sure we are all jealous of her success 🤣

So she’s letting on now that she doesn’t have lip fillers, instead it’s all her own gloss....yeah right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.