Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s talk about the makeup artist that doesn’t do makeup! She only does eyebrows now. Has a makeup & brush line but she’s unavailable for makeup?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she
Let’s talk about the makeup artist that doesn’t do makeup! She only does eyebrows now. Has a makeup & brush line but she’s unavailable for makeup?!
Has she done anyone's make up since she was caught out before Christmas?

Has she

Has she done anyone's make up since she was caught out before Christmas?
She hadn’t been doing makeup then to the best of my knowledge. I don’t think Christmas has had any bearing on her work. She has only been doing eyebrows and wedding makeup for a long time

She hadn’t been doing makeup then to the best of my knowledge. I don’t think Christmas has had any bearing on her work. She has only been doing eyebrows and wedding makeup for a long time
Oh I wonder why she doesn't do it in the new place with her new brushes it's a bit odd

Reactions: 1
Right enough 🤣 and now probs won't be doing weddings anymore either. Makeup artist my bum.

Reactions: 1
I'm so shocked McElhinneys are stocking her foul mouthed mirrors.
I can't believe mc elhinneys support her full stop! They are family friendly, high end for a local dept. store (they can't be like bts where they're located)
Why use her and all the nastiness she brings 😳

Reactions: 7
Yeah that's now she wasn't yeaterday
I presumed from the boxes and the codes they were all heading off to McElhinneys. I'd b baffled if they were. A big swear word hitting u in the face in the beauty hall hardly fits in with their store

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.