Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she know apparently pampas is swingers grass ๐Ÿ˜‚ put it in your window to let people know your a swinger... Must be looking someone to fill the void that paul obviously isnt orrrr a wee play mate for both of them ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š
Haha,yes thats exactly what i thought it was renowned for.

Reactions: 2
At a party last night and had just said she's goin to another party ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ selfish inconsiderate woman! Did she not watch the news about what happened in limavady? Her social life is more important than her son and mums health!

Reactions: 3
She put a post up the other day with a dig towards me saying 'let's hope I'm having a good brow day that day and that I keep her in buissness because I booked in'

She was a bit late with the post cos I was in the week before. My eyebrows are fine hun, thanks but you stink of BO and you need a good wash. Also I didn't book in, my boyfriend done it, you wouldn't have been getting my money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also remember she was all into her religion and miraculous medals, jesus' number one fan until callaghans booted her and she hasn't had it on since lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She put a post up the other day with a dig towards me saying 'let's hope I'm having a good brow day that day and that I keep her in buissness because I booked in'

She was a bit late with the post cos I was in the week before. My eyebrows are fine hun, thanks but you stink of BO and you need a good wash. Also I didn't book in, my boyfriend done it, you wouldn't have been getting my money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also remember she was all into her religion and miraculous medals, jesus' number one fan until callaghans booted her and she hasn't had it on since lol
Hahahaha I would say she is hanging to know which customer you were that was in her salon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s obviously eating her alive not having a clean notion who it was. If she would have read your comment correctly as you said your boyfriend booked it and already paid .. sheโ€™s a dose too hi

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ She looks like she would stink too.... Whats her sayin? All fur coat aye deffs her alright... All the desinger stuff of the day and what not but cant get herself in a shower ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Omg are you serious? I would have been sick

Shes a hypocrite out running here there and everywhere during lockdown for some of the most stupid tit ive ever seen and not a mask in sight then either... And im almost sure she had work men in and out of the house too while maddison was there and still running down to her mammys.... Whats that saying 'do as i say, not as i do'... Be all tears and snotters if god forbid one of them catch it due to her stupidity ๐Ÿ™Š

Reactions: 4
Shes a hypocrite out running here there and everywhere during lockdown for some of the most stupid tit ive ever seen and not a mask in sight then either... And im almost sure she had work men in and out of the house too while maddison was there and still running down to her mammys.... Whats that saying 'do as i say, not as i do'... Be all tears and snotters if god forbid one of them catch it due to her stupidity ๐Ÿ™Š
But sure it won't be her fault as she did everything to protect them!!!

I am not vulnerable neither is any member of my family but I didn't even run about the way she did

the Lash King's breath also stinks. ๐Ÿคข up close and personal work requires a high level of personal hygiene. ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
the Lash King's breath also stinks. ๐Ÿคข up close and personal work requires a high level of personal hygiene. ๐Ÿคฎ
wouldnโ€™t the mask hide that? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคญ Now I have to say they both look to have well cared for (expensive) white teeth.They have to be veneers ๐Ÿค”

wouldnโ€™t the mask hide that? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคญ Now I have to say they both look to have well cared for (expensive) white teeth.They have to be veneers ๐Ÿค”
They look a bit different in her lives compared to the photos, maybe a wee bit of face tune helps

Do you think when she named her newest make up brush she knew what a magic wand was? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hahahaha of course she does!! She must have a heavy duty one with Paul swinging for the other side and her not washing her pits I doubt sheโ€™s getting it anywhere other than her โ€œmagic wandโ€

And another thing to add

โ€œShine so bright you burn there bleeping eyesโ€ Iโ€™m sure your burning them with your smell hun ๐Ÿคฎ

need nobody but yourself? Sure your life depends on Paul? What is she even on about? By Jesus she talks a tit load of dung

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
On thing that's always bothered me about her aswell is she never has madison. He's always being looked after by someone else or she's stuck him in respite. My heart really goes out to him. I have a disabled family member aswell at the same school as Madison and we would never ever dream of putting them into respite, we just wouldn't do it to them ๐Ÿ˜ข

On thing that's always bothered me about her aswell is she never has madison. He's always being looked after by someone else or she's stuck him in respite. My heart really goes out to him. I have a disabled family member aswell at the same school as Madison and we would never ever dream of putting them into respite, we just wouldn't do it to them ๐Ÿ˜ข
I'm sorry but I personally don't think you can judge someone on how they are rearing their disabled son. That is going too far. People should not be shamed for using respite care. It is there for a reason and the way the system is run it can't he abused

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but I personally don't think you can judge someone on how they are rearing their disabled son. That is going too far. People should not be shamed for using respite care. It is there for a reason and the way the system is run it can't he abused
Yes but she seems to get a lot more respite than other families in the same position as them and even when he is there she is always shoving a camera in his face and the poor wee pet looks so uncomfortable

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.