Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems very off ‘brand’ as she hardly ever curses.
Are you serious? She has a mouth like a sailor! Maybe she has been toning it down on her social media of late but previously she cursed a lot.

Reactions: 5
why does she feel the need 2 repost these....she is the 1 needs to take note....
but then again she was the victim in the whole episode at xmas🙄🙄🙄 she shud just keep quiet ffs
is she a actually for real? she has a brass neck! i'm affronted for her. 😆

Are you serious? She has a mouth like a sailor! Maybe she has been toning it down on her social media of late but previously she cursed a lot.
my sister was at one of her hotel events and her language and swearing was awful. it's just in her, and she can't hide it.

Reactions: 3
The wording and prints on a couple of those mirrors is very distasteful. I think she has really lowered herself with these products. Obviously her 'haters' were on her mind when choosing these but I believe if she really rising about the hate these would never have been in her choosing.

Reactions: 7
Seen her use the magic wand it looks like cheap tit for £14.99 absolute rip off you'd get better brushes in primark

Reactions: 4
The wording and prints on a couple of those mirrors is very distasteful. I think she has really lowered herself with these products. Obviously her 'haters' were on her mind when choosing these but I believe if she really rising about the hate these would never have been in her choosing.
I totally agree with this.

Reactions: 2
£10.99 for a mirror with rotten swear words over it that comes from aliexpress. Is she for real? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Where once in this thread has anyone said anything bad about her son?
I think the critter sends messages to herself for attention
You need prayers Toni for that vulgar cheap tat you have put your name on 🙏🙏🙏
Auck would you and your gay husband just do one for duck sake 🙄

• Haha
Where once in this thread has anyone said anything bad about her son?
I think the critter sends messages to herself for attention
You need prayers Toni for that vulgar cheap tat you have put your name on 🙏🙏🙏
She totally sends them to herself lol. If she's so bothered by all her haters, then don't read it honey 🙃

Reactions: 2
This woman is a prime example of a narcissist, takes no responsibility for her actions, it's everyone elses fault. That mirror with the middle finger shows her true personality, that gesture is one of the most disgusting things that someone can do to another person. No decorum whatsoever, you let yourself down at Christmas Toni and you have let yourself again with that disgusting piece of tat that you are selling. I'm affronted for your daughter having you as a role model. What kind of message are you sending to her with products that show gestures like that!

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think the extentions that are done in the salon are quite cheap looking when they show the after pics

I walk past the shop on a daily basis and every single time either herself or Paul have a disabled badge displayed on their dashboards! So either Maddison has a full time job in the parlour or they’re breaching every rule of that badge! Absolute disgrace!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Can't deal with her thinking we are all jealous of her and she's doing better than us 😂 honey I have a real equal marriage, I make my husband dinner daily, clean my house, do all the things a woman of your age should be able to do and also run 2 successful businesses . I've built my own home. You live in a council house in Creggan heights, you buy your stock of Ali express, your up to your eye balls in debt, your marriage is a sham and you would rather lay in your bed than actually make proper memories with your children. So no, I'm not jealous. The way you live your life would be my living hell

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can't deal with her thinking we are all jealous of her and she's doing better than us 😂 honey I have a real equal marriage, I make my husband dinner daily, clean my house, do all the things a woman of your age should be able to do and also run 2 successful businesses . I've built my own home. You live in a council house in Creggan heights, you buy your stock of Ali express, your up to your eye balls in debt, your marriage is a sham and you would rather lay in your bed than actually make proper memories with your children. So no, I'm not jealous. The way you live your life would be my living hell
Ahem. Leave Creggan outta it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don't understand her mentality. All that money spent on trying to turn it into a classy place, trying to make people forget about her downfall before Xmas and then she brings out these mirrors? They aren't edgy or even funny and again she is giving people a reason to talk about her then will start crying about the 'haters'

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.