Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could not be legal.
'she's got the gift of the gab' = she's far too old fashioned for her age, god knows what kind of things are being discussed in that salon environment.

She's not 13 anyway. MM will b doing the make up by the time weddings start again, Paul will be getting up at 5am to drive her to the brides house so lazy Toni can have a lie in. Sure she hates doing the weddings anyway 🙄
aye, all those ugly brides with their physical imperfections shelling out hundreds of pounds to be stabbed in the back between that nasty group of perfect specimens of womenhood. 🙄 🤢

Nope! MM has 6 sets of eyebrow tints done
my sister was at one of her hotel events and told me that her language was absolutely disgraceful, very crass.
compare the social media accounts of some of the business women in the same trade as her in Derry alone, who are on social media and can conduct themselves properly, and with manners- Leigh Fitzpatrick ( absolute different league) , the Glam Beauty girls, Ciara Smith, Femme Beauty to name a few. What a difference.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She's not 13 anyway. MM will b doing the make up by the time weddings start again, Paul will be getting up at 5am to drive her to the brides house so lazy Toni can have a lie in. Sure she hates doing the weddings anyway 🙄
I would say her tinting brows and taking temperatures etc is illegal

Reactions: 2
So bperfect Brendan saying its not OK to say things about anyone's physical appearance but it's OK to say I don't like their make up etc.
Have you forgotten about what your BA said about her brides? Am pretty sure saying someone had the worst wonky eye she has ever seen counts as this
And let's not forget the one she called a spoilt c*nt and shouldn't have been getting married...... Some people have paid well over a grand for her to do wedding makeup.... She is so nasty

MM is 11.....she should not be working in a salon.... Its illegal. She isn't in a shop packing bags... Shes doing things I need insurance to do before I work on anyone.... And infringing health and safety. They need to cop on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would say her tinting brows and taking temperatures etc is illegal
Online it says light work and if it is in line with health and safety for under 13 years of age. During a global pandemic I don’t think its the best health and safety to have her in the salon never mind tinting brows or taking temps. For heavens sake was she not on the other day about taking the higher precautions. The woman doesn’t listen and it please for the love of god if you are reading this Toni take your daughter out of that environment. Yes it good for a child to be motivated and have a work ethic but when it is safe to do so. If we were not in this pandemic I don’t think it would get as much attention as it has.

Reactions: 2
Right which one of uns reported her to environmental health 😂😂 Jesus but she deserves everything she gets and more!
Did someone actually report her? I never reported her as I don't take things to real life but I can see why someone did do it and also gel nails are not legal on an under 16 either as insurance doesn't cover them

No i think shes just been on reading about herself and trying to act like shes 2 steps ahead... its not sanitary toni to leave all your spoolies and disposables open and sitting in pots given there a single use item, but you feel better when it looks pretty... sanity over sanitary

Reactions: 1
it's hard to tell what she meant she chats that much shite!
OK so nobody is questioning the cleanliness of her salon but the fact she has a child carrying out treatments etc if something was to go wrong it would be disastrous as she definitely would not be covered by insurance

Did someone actually report her? I never reported her as I don't take things to real life but I can see why someone did do it and also gel nails are not legal on an under 16 either as insurance doesn't cover them

Depends on your insurance provider, gel polish is a 'basic procedure' so most just require aftercare explained and parental consent with parent present

But thats more of an advert lukkkk at our maggie may mon down get the weeeuns done too

Do any of these influencers even know the definition of a troll? They all claim to be trolled on this page but they aren't, they are just called out on the idiotic things they do and say online. They think they are above everyone else and can do and say what they like and get all defensive if anyone pulls them up about it.
Just be like the majority of us and keep your life private or just even think before you post

Reactions: 5
Do any of these influencers even know the definition of a troll? They all claim to be trolled on this page but they aren't, they are just called out on the idiotic things they do and say online. They think they are above everyone else and can do and say what they like and get all defensive if anyone pulls them up about it.
Just be like the majority of us and keep your life private or just even think before you post
She cannot accept the slightest hint of criticism. But also loves the attention it gives her, she jumps on any tiny thing anyone says as a way to make it seem like the whole world is talking about her/out to get her. She has no idea how irrelevant she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her IGTV of maddisons room? They were trying to think of what they could use the wish for and she said they were going to pick a holiday 🤦‍♀️ she then sort of laughed and said but that would have been his idea of hell.. Was it a holiday for maddison or one for herself again

She cannot accept the slightest hint of criticism. But also loves the attention it gives her, she jumps on any tiny thing anyone says as a way to make it seem like the whole world is talking about her/out to get her. She has no idea how irrelevant she really is.
[/QUOTE
She is also sending a lot of her followers here for a nosey 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.