Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I personally don't think you can judge someone on how they are rearing their disabled son. That is going too far. People should not be shamed for using respite care. It is there for a reason and the way the system is run it can't he abused
Yes people use it but she abuses it. Respite is for people that need a break because of the constant caring. She doesn't constantly care for him. He's barely ever with her. Everytime she goes on holidays he is put into respite sometimes weeks at a time. She goes on holidays several times a year. I wasn't shaming how she 'raises' him because she doesn't, Paul and respite does.

Reactions: 4
On thing that's always bothered me about her aswell is she never has madison. He's always being looked after by someone else or she's stuck him in respite. My heart really goes out to him. I have a disabled family member aswell at the same school as Madison and we would never ever dream of putting them into respite, we just wouldn't do it to them 😢
Sorry but that’s not fair, not only to CMB but to any family who needs respite services. I’m no Antonia fan and despite what we might think of her it’s clear that Madison is loved and well looked after. I worked in a social work setting for a while and respite can be good for children like Madison and prepare them for residential care which unfortunately may be required in the future.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but that’s not fair, not only to CMB but to any family who needs respite services. I’m no Antonia fan and despite what we might think of her it’s clear that Madison is loved and well looked after. I worked in a social work setting for a while and respite can be good for children like Madison and prepare them for residential care which unfortunately may be required in the future.
I never once said he wasn't loved or looked after. What part did you get that from?

Reactions: 1
From what she shows everyone she doesn't have any interaction with him but Paul definitely does, hes a great dad

Reactions: 3
I never once said he wasn't loved or looked after. What part did you get that from?
You said you had a disabled family member and would “never dream” of putting them in respite, you said you would never do it them implying CMB is cruel for doing so no?

Reactions: 2
From what she shows everyone she doesn't have any interaction with him butPaul definitely does, hes a great dad
You said you had a disabled family member and would “never dream” of putting them in respite, you said you would never do it them implying CMB is cruel for doing so no?
I think the point she is trying to make is that the wee boy is hardly there at all, no denying he needs extra care but he's their child so she could be a bit more hands on and she puts everything else first over him

Yes which is my opinion but what part did I say he wasn't loved or cared for?
And where did I say you said that? 😂 Might be your opinion and you’re entitled to it but forgetting CMB for a minute I would hate to think there’s a parent in the same boat reading this & feeling judged because they need to use respite services. Not a decision any parent makes lightly and usually done with the knowledge that their child may end up in full time residential care. I agree with plenty of things on this thread but not this, it’s not fair.

Reactions: 2
He’s a great Dad and couldn’t be more hands on with Maddison. He’s his official carer and it seems the dynamic in the family has developed over the years that he literally does everything for that child. Remember a few years ago she took him a walk along the quay on own her, now the child must have been at least 10 at the time, and she was saying it was the first time she EVER had taken him anywhere on her own. She was cheering and whooping her achievement. There is obviously some anxiety there for her given his complex needs but come on. First time ever!! She’s a lazy, Indulged, spoilt brat. I wish everyone would hit her where it hurts (her pocket) and unfollow her.

Reactions: 5
Paul once went on a weekend away and the whole time he was away she cried and cried about having Maddison on her own. It was the first time she’d ever been his sole carer and that struck me as being slightly strange.
They definitely have a lot of help with him and I agree that respite is necessary as he will most likely need residential care when older.

Reactions: 4
wouldn’t the mask hide that? 😬🤭 Now I have to say they both look to have well cared for (expensive) white teeth.They have to be veneers 🤔
my experience was pre-covid. and i won't he back so i have no idea if the mask will mask it.
white teeth and bad breath are not mutually exclusive tho i would have thought!

And another thing to add

“Shine so bright you burn there bleeping eyes”

[/QUOTE]
i always laugh at people who put up the 'inspirational' quotes, with a nasty angle to them- it's that nasty bit and the swearing that is the real indicator of what type of person she is - she is vindictive and rough. no getting away from that.
also.. there, they're and their... if you're gony try and be 'all that' at least make sure you're not putting your stupidity on show 🙄

Last edited:
They definitely have a lot of help with him and I agree that respite is necessary as he will most likely need residential care when older.
Thank you, this is the point I was trying to make above. It’s not cruel, it’s necessary to prepare him for the future, nothing to do with which parent is more hands on etc.

Reactions: 1
He’s a great Dad and couldn’t be more hands on with Maddison. He’s his official carer and it seems the dynamic in the family has developed over the years that he literally does everything for that child. Remember a few years ago she took him a walk along the quay on own her, now the child must have been at least 10 at the time, and she was saying it was the first time she EVER had taken him anywhere on her own. She was cheering and whooping her achievement. There is obviously some anxiety there for her given his complex needs but come on. First time ever!! She’s a lazy, Indulged, spoilt brat. I wish everyone would hit her where it hurts (her pocket) and unfollow her.
I get the anxiety side of things of not wanting to take him out alone, he can have numerous amouts of fits a day and he can also get violent towards her when hes frustrated so i definitely see her point with being chuffed with herself for taking him out that would have been a major step for her.... I have a son who thankfully is in full health but i dont take him out on my own because of severe anxiety il only ever go out with someone else with him but i wouldnt say im lazy i just physically and mentally cannot do it

i always laugh at people who put up the 'inspirational' quotes, with a nasty angle to them- it's that nasty bit and the swearing that is the real indicator of what type of person she is - she is vindictive and rough. no getting away from that.
also.. there, they're and their... if you're gony try and be 'all that' at least make sure you're not putting your stupidity on show 🙄
[/QUOTE]

I’ve always said that too when her mask slips and she forgets herself and drops that fake softly softly voice of hers with deliberate over pronounication of words, she exposes who she really is. A spiteful witch.

I get the anxiety side of things of not wanting to take him out alone, he can have numerous amouts of fits a day and he can also get violent towards her when hes frustrated so i definitely see her point with being chuffed with herself for taking him out that would have been a major step for her.... I have a son who thankfully is in full health but i dont take him out on my own because of severe anxiety il only ever go out with someone else with him but i wouldnt say im lazy i just physically and mentally cannot do it
I don’t for one second think they have it easy with their child’s complex needs as I said. But she doesn’t have severe anxiety. My comment was in no way implying that people who don’t go out with their children are lazy. But she most definitely is, is all I’m saying.

Last edited:
I’ve always said that too when her mask slips and she forgets herself and drops that fake softly softly voice of hers with deliberate over pronounication of words, she exposes who she really is. A spiteful witch.

I don’t for one second think they have it easy with their child’s complex needs as I said. But she doesn’t have severe anxiety. My comment was in no way implying that people who don’t go out with their children are lazy. But she most definitely is, is all I’m saying.
[/QUOTE]
I dont believe she has severe anxiety to the extent that she makes out, if she did i dont believe that she would be able to cope with the amount of people she has coming in and out of the salon and new faces everyday and be able to stop for the most rediculous things in the middle of a global pandemic. But i do think that in regards to her son there might be some level of anxiety/nerves of having to care for him alone because lets face it perfect paul does it all at the moment. But your 100% laziness is defintily a factor too she should be stepping in while pauls there and doing things with/for maddison to help her deal with his needs 🤷‍♀️

why does she feel the need 2 repost these....she is the 1 needs to take note....
but then again she was the victim in the whole episode at xmas🙄🙄🙄 she shud just keep quiet ffs
Always looking sympathy and craving admiration

Those mirrors are absolutely awful , profanity is not ladylike and and also naming your latest make up brush after a sex toy is vile especially when you have a large majority of young followers, I am by no means a prude but you are just showing the chav really are

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.