Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jedus christ,all those unopened gifts,what a disgrace. Work so hard i dont get time to open them. What bullshit.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her IGTV of maddisons room? They were trying to think of what they could use the wish for and she said they were going to pick a holiday 🤦‍♀️ she then sort of laughed and said but that would have been his idea of hell.. Was it a holiday for maddison or one for herself again
Majority of people who do make a wish go on holiday so hardly surprising she said that. The child loves Disney so they probably thought Disney land.
They did an unreal job in his room.

Reactions: 3
Majority of people who do make a wish go on holiday so hardly surprising she said that. The child loves Disney so they probably thought Disney land.
Yes they do but these are usually families who cannot afford holidays and most parents/carers don't have the help to just swan off where they want and leave the child with whoever
Agree the room is lovely and very well done

Reactions: 2
I think not opening the gifts is just rude. Quite a few of us are busy juggling work and home Toni and we manage to have the decency to open gifts!

Reactions: 5
How tone deaf can she be? It’s a global pandemic, people have been out of work and struggling and there she is flaunting her presents that she gets that she’s just tooooo busy to even open.
Couldn’t have opened them during your 15 bloody weeks off Toni?
She does this so often, shows bags of things she’s bought herself that she didn’t open, presents she’s not unwrapped etc and every time I just think it’s awful because I would definitely open something from Topshop as I’m skint so spending any sort of money on myself needs to be warranted and I couldn’t even spend £20 on topshop without feeling guilty.

I know youre reading here Toni so just know your audience. And this might be written on a gossip site and I might be a ‘troll’ but I can tell you now that the group chats with my friends are chatting about that too, and no doubt when I speak to my mum later she’ll bring it up and say similar. People are gossiping and chatting about you no matter where they do it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How tone deaf can she be? It’s a global pandemic, people have been out of work and struggling and there she is flaunting her presents that she gets that she’s just tooooo busy to even open.
Couldn’t have opened them during your 15 bloody weeks off Toni?
She does this so often, shows bags of things she’s bought herself that she didn’t open, presents she’s not unwrapped etc and every time I just think it’s awful because I would definitely open something from Topshop as I’m skint so spending any sort of money on myself needs to be warranted and I couldn’t even spend £20 on topshop without feeling guilty.

I know youre reading here Toni so just know your audience. And this might be written on a gossip site and I might be a ‘troll’ but I can tell you now that the group chats with my friends are chatting about that too, and no doubt when I speak to my mum later she’ll bring it up and say similar. People are gossiping and chatting about you no matter where they do it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I struggle to understand why people still gift her items, she has very little interaction considering the amount of followers she has and she doesn't even seen grateful for them

Reactions: 4
100% but she also knows that maddison wouldnt cope on a haoliday so why would that even be a consideration unless it was to gain something for herself 🤷‍♀️ i agree the room is amazing, i kind of want it 😂

100% but she also knows that maddison wouldnt cope on a haoliday so why would that even be a consideration unless it was to gain something for herself 🤷‍♀️ i agree the room is amazing, i kind of want it 😂
I would say the outside space that is roofed too was also part of that grant

Reactions: 1
Jedus christ,all those unopened gifts,what a disgrace. Work so hard i dont get time to open them. What bullshit.
This is what I could never get my head around. How does she, even in her own delusion, believe that she works hard. We literally see her whole day ( or I did before I unfollowed her 😂), we all know she does duck all! Even before lockdown she did about 3 sets of brows a week and spends the rest of time talking about how busy she but not actually doing anything. Just constant flow of chatting tit and believing her own hype. I had to unfollow for my own sanity 😂

I think not opening the gifts is just rude. Quite a few of us are busy juggling work and home Toni and we manage to have the decency to open gifts!
She has absolutely no manners mixed with a really over inflated sense of her own importance. Those couple of years when she was really the go to wedding make up artist and her social media following shot up, really went to her head.

Do any of these influencers even know the definition of a troll? They all claim to be trolled on this page but they aren't, they are just called out on the idiotic things they do and say online. They think they are above everyone else and can do and say what they like and get all defensive if anyone pulls them up about it.
Just be like the majority of us and keep your life private or just even think before you post
Exactly!

She’s having a good old read of these posts. If she’s not bothered by them why do a big post and bring more traffic this way

Reactions: 1
I can’t help but think how uncomfortable must it be to sit there having your eyebrows filmed after paying £35 for the treatment.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but if I bought pampas and it smelt "pissy" the last thing I'd be doing is blow drying it and giving it a spray :sick::sick::sick:

She said one time about Paul complaining about about the smell of her hair when she hadn’t washed it for nearly 2 weeks 🤢 I don’t think smells are a big problem for her 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Does she know apparently pampas is swingers grass 😂 put it in your window to let people know your a swinger... Must be looking someone to fill the void that paul obviously isnt orrrr a wee play mate for both of them 🙊🙊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.