Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree I was shocked when I found out her age, I assumed she was in her early forties, I think it's all the dark hair and make up that ages her

Do you even put ice on after fillers?

i doubt its recommend but she definitely said that’s what she done then tried to blame simone

What happened her phone?

Reactions: 1
So bperfect Brendan saying its not OK to say things about anyone's physical appearance but it's OK to say I don't like their make up etc.
Have you forgotten about what your BA said about her brides? Am pretty sure saying someone had the worst wonky eye she has ever seen counts as this

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did she answer you back? Maybe she's referring to you as one of the Karen's 🀣

Aye apparently they are all steaming and drugged up 🀣
i'd say there was drunk people at a party and they said 'who could we prank call- c'mon we'll call your woman colour me bootiful for a laugh' and then if they got a reaction they kept doing it. annoying for sure, but not sinister

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually used to like her but she’s such a hypocrite about Covid & why is her daughter working there is that legal ???? Masks must be exempt in that salon πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I actually used to like her but she’s such a hypocrite about Covid & why is her daughter working there is that legal ???? Masks must be exempt in that salon πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
What is it you liked about her? She's very false and loves to play the victim, it's always everyone else's fault except hers.

So bperfect Brendan saying its not OK to say things about anyone's physical appearance but it's OK to say I don't like their make up etc.
Have you forgotten about what your BA said about her brides? Am pretty sure saying someone had the worst wonky eye she has ever seen counts as this
i agree- of course it's not ok to make personal comments, but perfectly ok to say you don't like a make-up look, an outfit, a hairstyle etc etc. these 'influencers' πŸ™„ are so narcissistic, insecure and have such fragile, overinflated egos that they see any feedback that doesn't bow and scrape to their greatness /talent as a personal criticism. if you're not blowing smoke up their asses they can't take it, so they block people. FFS they all need to get a grip on reality. and if they can't take it they need to take themselves away off social media.

• Heart
[QUOTE="Derry_girl, post: 1869081,
What is it you liked about her? She's very false and loves to play the victim, it's always everyone else's fault except hers.
[/QUOTE]
I am not actually even sure anymore, I originally thought she seemed like a hardworking person but how I was deceived, the Way she spoke about the brides & how she’s behaved during Covid is disgusting .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i agree- of course it's not ok to make personal comments, but perfectly ok to say you don't like a make-up look, an outfit, a hairstyle etc etc. these 'influencers' πŸ™„ are so narcissistic, insecure and have such fragile, overinflated egos that they see any feedback that doesn't bow and scrape to their greatness /talent as a personal criticism. if you're not blowing smoke up their asses they can't take it, so they block people. FFS they all need to get a grip on reality. and if they can't take it they need to take themselves away off social media.
Not once have I made a comment on
Like I said I was deceived ....Perfect Paul πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We all feel sorry for him on here, he seems like a decent person

i'd say there was drunk people at a party and they said 'who could we prank call- c'mon we'll call your woman colour me bootiful for a laugh' and then if they got a reaction they kept doing it. annoying for sure, but not sinister
it was her private number, she reckons only friends and family or medical personnel have the number. Now she is going to have to change it all again. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Wonder what happened the brand new swanky iPhone 11 Pro she got.

i'd say some of her so called friends don't like her and leak info- who knows how many of them are on here giving wee titbits of info anonymously here & there (which i think is fair enough to let people know the real person behind the false face)!

• Heart
i'd say some of her so called friends don't like her and leak info- who knows how many of them are on here giving wee titbits of info anonymously here & there (which i think is fair enough to let people know the real person behind the false face)!
Yep I would say the number came from someone close to her if it was malicious

She must have been having a good old read on here, very carefully taken photos and videos now and no sign of MM and I heard she is still as vulgar as usual in the salon and still chatting about people so the 3 little monkeys didn't last long

She must have been having a good old read on here, very carefully taken photos and videos now and no sign of MM and I heard she is still as vulgar as usual in the salon and still chatting about people so the 3 little monkeys didn't last long
Nope! MM has 6 sets of eyebrow tints done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.