Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
share the other ss πŸ™ˆ I saw a few. She admitted that Callaghan’s dropped her and that her and cliona are still friends. I’d love to hear the whole story some day about it all. I’d imagine cliona lost a lot of money over it all. And after having her in her home and all πŸ™ˆ
heard cliona is looking Β£20,000 back off her. also heard paul and powder & pout's husband were in a relationship and when that broke down the brand ambassador role for P&Pout did too. as for the photographer S, yes that is also a story doing the rounds. does anyone remember the meltdown toni had on screen about 18 months ago, all to do with a story doing the rounds in derry about Paul being gay- was someone who was a very close friend of theirs that they also fell out with and he was spilling the tea! i don't think they are like husband and wife, more like master and her servant! Toni covers for him- the men are passed off as her friends/contacts and that way Paul can be in their company apparently innocently.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yip. She was completely found out. I seen one comment a girl posted saying Toni told her sister to jump off the bridge.
and her always banging on about mental health! and be kind. she's just a mouth- plain and simple

Reactions: 1
heard cliona is looking Β£20,000 back off her. also heard paul and powder & pout's husband were in a relationship and when that broke down the brand ambassador role for P&Pout did too. as for the photographer S, yes that is also a story doing the rounds. does anyone remember the meltdown toni had on screen about 18 months ago, all to do with a story doing the rounds in derry about Paul being gay- was someone who was a very close friend of theirs that they also fell out with and he was spilling the tea! i don't think they are like husband and wife, more like master and her servant! Toni covers for him- the men are passed off as her friends/contacts and that way Paul can be in their company apparently innocently.
I agree.... Theres no husband or wife dynamic. They put on a show and its sooo forced. And he seems to be making up for something with all the.... Gestures

I think he is only their for the kids, I actually feel sorry for him being trapped like that if he is gay, to be fair he seems like a decent man

i agree totally. he is a decent, kind, hardworking man. and a great daddy, from what i see of his relationship with madison- whose whole future depends on paul being around, i'd say. his sexuality is his business but there's no doubt that, if he is heterosexual, there's no obvious chemistry between them as a couple. i have been following her since her snapchat days and have never seen any. but i have seen plenty of public displays of big gestures.
i hope for the children's sake that they get to have their daddy around for a long time, if i was her i would be making him my priority, cos she'll be useless without him.

Reactions: 5
The girl Kiera that works for her or in her salon is the biggest tit stirrer aswell. She does nothing but slabber about CMB behind her back. When everything went tits up and Antonia was 'leaving the country' I was in getting my eyebrows done by Kiera and she done nothing but laugh about her and say it deserves her right. I've got an appointment with Antonia next week. I'll do a review off her salon/service πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ–•

• Haha
The girl Kiera that works for her or in her salon is the biggest tit stirrer aswell. She does nothing but slabber about CMB behind her back. When everything went tits up and Antonia was 'leaving the country' I was in getting my eyebrows done by Kiera and she done nothing but laugh about her and say it deserves her right. I've got an appointment with Antonia next week. I'll do a review off her salon/service πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ–•
Jesus you're keen, I wouldnt set foot in it even if she paid me.

Shady stick contour stick-wonder what inspiration she used for that name..... she couldn't live without those make up pro store ones back in the day.

Yip and there were screenshots of messages kiera had sent admitting the things toni did. Kiera thinks she's a Kardashian ffs πŸ˜‚

kiera’s boyfriend is the biggest puke going πŸ™ˆ sleezy git!
Most derry men are🀣

Remember the 3 little monkeys, they will be watching you at a cost of 2.99 each from the range 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I heard this too. Sure when the screenshots came out Kiera was also blasted slabbering about customers in the WhatsApp group they had. Think it was the one where they were mocking some woman with a turn in her eye. Bad aul witches.

I heard this too. Sure when the screenshots came out Kiera was also blasted slabbering about customers in the WhatsApp group they had. Think it was the one where they were mocking some woman with a turn in her eye. Bad aul witches.
The one with the supposed turn in her eye was a bride that paid a lot of money to get her make up done by CMB, poor poor girl, the happiest day of her life tainted by that aul witch

More like shady shite on a stick!!
Named after herself, and shady

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.