Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed the drama last night but honestly if social media has that much of an impact on her to the point where she’s sobbing into her phone she needs to forget about it. She has a business so it’s not as if she needs to share her whole life online to make ends meet. The town I’m from is full of successful hair and beauty salons and none of the owners share their lives on Instagram. I don’t understand why she puts herself through it. I know she’s not the only one, this week has been crazy for these bloggers/floggers crying on Instagram. These are grown women, I just don’t understand it.
The sobbing was completely ott I don’t know why she didn’t just ignore the women or send her a reply without telling everyone in her stories. Ironically enough the women seemed to be annoyed that all she had shared was her buisness and not her personal life 😭😂

Wearing a mask now cause she doesn't want to spend another 15 weeks not seeing her mammy? No word about her laying in her mothers bed last week after gallivanting around the town with no mask on?
She did see her mum though and had numerous people from different households in her house, I don't get why she is doing this now

The sobbing was completely ott I don’t know why she didn’t just ignore the women or send her a reply without telling everyone in her stories. Ironically enough the women seemed to be annoyed that all she had shared was her buisness and not her personal life 😭😂
I have a screenshot of the post up, I think the woman was annoyed because Toni only cares about herself and not the frontline workers who are providing much neeeded medicine for her mum and son.
It's not as if anyone is going to die because her salon isn't open

Reactions: 1
She did see her mum though and had numerous people from different households in her house, I don't get why she is doing this now

I have a screenshot of the post up, I think the woman was annoyed because Toni only cares about herself and not the frontline workers who are providing much neeeded medicine for her mum and son.
Her response to that woman didnt really tick the box but I actually can see why she was annoyed. The woman was messaging her to complain about the fact that all she is focusing on is getting her business up and running whilst they had to wait 36hrs for a covid test for her daughter. I can understand the womans upset over the covid situation but that has nothing to do with CMB. It's an uncomfortable fact for many but businesses do need to get up and running again. I would have wished the woman well and left it at that mind you. She needs to work on her reactions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I didn’t really take it that way, she said it was because all she had seen her post in the past week was her buisness. Tbh I don’t see an issue with her getting the salon ready for reopening isn’t every other business doing the same?

If she would stick to talking about her buisness and not her personal life or reactions to criticm she would get a lot less stick.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t really take it that way, she said it was because all she had seen her post in the past week was her buisness. Tbh I don’t see an issue with her getting the salon ready for reopening isn’t every other business doing the same?

If she would stick to talking about her buisness and not her personal life or reactions to criticm she would get a lot less stick.
Agree about sticking to the business but I took the post a completely different way to you
And why have none of you addressed the pampas grass 😂😂, really hope she isn't going to display it in her window

Missed the drama last night but honestly if social media has that much of an impact on her to the point where she’s sobbing into her phone she needs to forget about it. She has a business so it’s not as if she needs to share her whole life online to make ends meet. The town I’m from is full of successful hair and beauty salons and none of the owners share their lives on Instagram. I don’t understand why she puts herself through it. I know she’s not the only one, this week has been crazy for these bloggers/floggers crying on Instagram. These are grown women, I just don’t understand it.
Yip Mrs housepride did the same . Now account private 🤦🏼‍♀️

Is this the one that was reported to social services?
Yeah that’s the one. I started a thread on her a while back but then got a message to say it was a duplicate thread but I still can’t find the original. Would anyone have a link please?

Yeah that’s the one. I started a thread on her a while back but then got a message to say it was a duplicate thread but I still can’t find the original. Would anyone have a link please?
I don't follow her or know anything about her, just saw others sharing her story.
What is she like

I don't follow her or know anything about her, just saw others sharing her story.
What is she like
-Beautiful home.
-lovely kids
-Mrs hinch obsessed
-can be open about mental health and having bad days. Which is fair play, have to applaud. Sometimes it translates sometimes it doesnt. Some of her stories I think are genuinely honest and others I just kind of eye roll and go "right girl give yourself a shake and get on with it."

What is she like
She’s ok, cleaning obsessed, fairly inoffensive, there were posts on here about her appearing in court for shoplifting before but don’t know much about that. She cannot take any kind of criticism at all. Someone said they didn’t like the way she cooked her Sunday roast and she went off on one, then she asked for opinions on wallpaper and someone said they didn’t like either of the choices she put up and she got all annoyed about that too 🙈 Definitely a huge stretch to say she doesn’t look after her kids, they look like very happy kids to me so whoever reported to social services would need to shake themselves.

She’s ok, cleaning obsessed, fairly inoffensive, there were posts on here about her appearing in court for shoplifting before but don’t know much about that. She cannot take any kind of criticism at all. Someone said they didn’t like the way she cooked her Sunday roast and she went off on one, then she asked for opinions on wallpaper and someone said they didn’t like either of the choices she put up and she got all annoyed about that too 🙈 Definitely a huge stretch to say she doesn’t look after her kids, they look like very happy kids to me so whoever reported to social services would need to shake themselves.
Yep I don't understand why anyone would do that, reporting to social services is just nasty.
Whats all this about aoibhe Devlin too, again I don't follow but see others saying about it

Yep I don't understand why anyone would do that, reporting to social services is just nasty.
Whats all this about aoibhe Devlin too, again I don't follow but see others saying about it
Loads and loads of people who know Aoibhe from school it worked with her came on to the thread all saying the same thing, that she’s an awful witch basically 🙈 she was doing a paid collab with Johnson&Johnson and posted pics of her daughter fully naked I think (open to correction on that) and that’s why people were saying she’s an abuser. I don’t think anyone actually reported her to social services though.

• Wow
Loads and loads of people who know Aoibhe from school it worked with her came on to the thread all saying the same thing, that she’s an awful witch basically 🙈 she was doing a paid collab with Johnson&Johnson and posted pics of her daughter fully naked I think (open to correction on that) and that’s why people were saying she’s an abuser. I don’t think anyone actually reported her to social services though.
I totally disagree with these influencers putting their children on social media, if they cannot consent then they shouldn't be on but a naked picture of your child....Jesus

Reactions: 3
Thank you 😊

I totally disagree with these influencers putting their children on social media, if they cannot consent then they shouldn't be on but a naked picture of your child....Jesus
I think that’s what happened, unsure if she covered her private parts or not but most people seemed to think the child was naked.

CMB with her 3 new members of staff...See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. She forgot the text no evil 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is back on today going into one over PLouise's "cancelled" post and how it really hits home with her. Yawn.
Yes of course everything has to go back to her drama, if there was a bloody zombie apocalypse she woukd make it about her too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes of course everything has to go back to her drama, if there was a bloody zombie apocalypse she woukd make it about her too 😂
People would probably have forgotten it by now if she didn’t keep bringing it up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.