Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she deleted it? What the lady said is all true, CMB thinks the world revolves around her, sure as long as she can open her salon then what does it matter about anyone else and being honest I can't see a lot of people coming to get their make up done at the moment when there is really nowhere to go

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think she handled it so poorly.
Like a crocodile snapping back. Then all the snotty, sobbing videos 'she got me on the right day' and 'I won't let her win'...
I honestly think her response was the nasty part. The original message was from a clearly distressed follower and could have been handled a million times better 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she handled it so poorly.
Like a crocodile snapping back. Then all the snotty, sobbing videos 'she got me on the right day' and 'I won't let her win'...
I honestly think her response was the nasty part. The original message was from a clearly distressed follower and could have been handled a million times better 🙄
Exactly the message wasn't even bad, it was from someone who was clearly upset that their daughter might have became very ill whole trying to help others

Reactions: 2
Exactly the message wasn't even bad, it was from someone who was clearly upset that their daughter might have became very ill whole trying to help others
I think she showed her true colours with that one... And that she hasn't learnt much from her previous misdemeanours

I think she showed her true colours with that one... And that she hasn't learnt much from her previous misdemeanours
Probably why she deleted it and will wait for the poor me/mindset posts later.
Thing is she seems to think the only reason people dislike her is because of the bride posts but it's not, she needs to learn to shut her mouth and just promote her business/make up on her page

Another one of her sheep's, are people seriously stupid she brought it all on herself why is people feeling sorry for her nasty behaviour she can't admit she done wrong but loves playing the victim the woman is twisted as duck

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus the clearing the nose and swallowing it in those crying videos really turns me 😷

Reactions: 1
Wonder why she deleted it? What the lady said is all true, CMB thinks the world revolves around her, sure as long as she can open her salon then what does it matter about anyone else and being honest I can't see a lot of people coming to get their make up done at the moment when there is really nowhere to go
Ah no way raging I missed that did she come on an do a few crying videos then??

Ah no way raging I missed that did she come on an do a few crying videos then??
Absolute sobbing, sucking snots back up, exaggerated hyper-ventilating (like a child would, when the take a massive brief breath between each word) ... But reiterating how she won't let the haters break her... How your woman caught her on the wrong day... How Paul will kill her when he sees her in this state... How she will never he able to do anything right.

I would have had a million times more respect for her if she had messaged the woman back, acknowledging how tit things must have been but explaining that restrictions are being eased and businesses need to prepare for this... Even offering to send her daughter a wee pick-me-up.

But she literally went into attack mode

Reactions: 7
Absolute sobbing, sucking snots back up, exaggerated hyper-ventilating (like a child would, when the take a massive brief breath between each word) ... But reiterating how she won't let the haters break her... How your woman caught her on the wrong day... How Paul will kill her when he sees her in this state... How she will never he able to do anything right.

I would have had a million times more respect for her if she had messaged the woman back, acknowledging how tit things must have been but explaining that restrictions are being eased and businesses need to prepare for this... Even offering to send her daughter a wee pick-me-up.

She thrives on pity and will use anything to get it including her own family.
She has about 42k followers and she really doesn't get that many likes or comments which proves that not many are watching her for the love of her, they are just waiting for the next episode and she keeps on bringing up what happened when she was caught out but its so much more than that

Oh Jesus 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t know how I missed that cause I seen all the other stories.. oh well. Yep I think she is just classic doesn’t think before she speaks or writes and comes straight out with it. Taking a breath and thinking for half an hour could really help her.

NOW she decides to wear a mask,if I had a son and mother with the health problems they do I would of been wearing a mask along time ago!!

NOW she decides to wear a mask,if I had a son and mother with the health problems they do I would of been wearing a mask along time ago!!
I just don't get that, she is telling people to call to the salon even though they aren't officially opened yet and now you say she is wearing a mask?
She has already mixed with lots of people, got her acrylics done etc is it gonna make a difference now.
she ones across as not very intelligent to be honest

Missed the drama last night but honestly if social media has that much of an impact on her to the point where she’s sobbing into her phone she needs to forget about it. She has a business so it’s not as if she needs to share her whole life online to make ends meet. The town I’m from is full of successful hair and beauty salons and none of the owners share their lives on Instagram. I don’t understand why she puts herself through it. I know she’s not the only one, this week has been crazy for these bloggers/floggers crying on Instagram. These are grown women, I just don’t understand it.

Reactions: 3
Wearing a mask now cause she doesn't want to spend another 15 weeks not seeing her mammy? No word about her laying in her mothers bed last week after gallivanting around the town with no mask on?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.