Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't understand how people going through the worst, saddest times of their lives, or hardest days (days when brushing your teeth or combing your hair might be a challenge) can get their phone out & record a post or write an essay for social media. something strange about that- to me at least.
It is advised by professionals to help with grieving process + it has been proven to help with grief and mental illnesses +It makes sense. It’s better than bottling up feelings. It’s very hard to understand why anyone does anything and how different people cope differently in different circumstances. My mother had depression before she passed away and she couldn’t or wouldn’t even watch tv/read a newspaper. She even stopped praying but that doesn’t mean another person with the same illness is able to do certain tasks or things. Different strokes for different folks! If documenting her grief helped and is helping then that’s fantastic! Nobody should judge how she helps her kids grieve either. Followers would have a problem sometimes if she wasn’t being truthful with how she does things also & I believe more would have a problem if she didn’t speak to the kids about it also.

Aye she did have comments turned off cause I was on so I don’t get when someone could have said something about one of her kids?
She did have them turned off then turned them on at the end for any questions

Reactions: 5
Whatever you think of CMB if someone said something bad about Madison or Maggie May then they’re disgusting. They’re lovely kids regardless of who their mother is.

Reactions: 9
It is advised by professionals to help with grieving process + it has been proven to help with grief and mental illnesses +It makes sense. It’s better than bottling up feelings. It’s very hard to understand why anyone does anything and how different people cope differently in different circumstances. My mother had depression before she passed away and she couldn’t or wouldn’t even watch tv/read a newspaper. She even stopped praying but that doesn’t mean another person with the same illness is able to do certain tasks or things. Different strokes for different folks! If documenting her grief helped and is helping then that’s fantastic! Nobody should judge how she helps her kids grieve either. Followers would have a problem sometimes if she wasn’t being truthful with how she does things also & I believe more would have a problem if she didn’t speak to the kids about it also.

She did have them turned off then turned them on at the end for any questions
I find it hard to believe that someone went on her live to say stuff about her child, it was probably herself they said it about and she used that as a get out. Tattle is brutal but I haven't seen anything bad written about her children, it's more concern about her splashing them all over social media with private things that should not be shared

Reactions: 1
I find it hard to believe that someone went on her live to say stuff about her child, it was probably herself they said it about and she used that as a get out. Tattle is brutal but I haven't seen anything bad written about her children, it's more concern about her splashing them all over social media with private things that should not be shared
Everyone could see the messages who was watching live and sending questions in + you can see by everybody else’s comments it was about one of the kids. She said “I’ve had issues with u on my live before Hillary”

She had comments turned off but turned it back on at the end of the live for questions and went through them and there was a comment about one of her kids. She just broke down then and ended the live.

Reactions: 2
Everyone could see the messages who was watching live and sending questions in + you can see by everybody else’s comments it was about one of the kids. She said “I’ve had issues with u on my live before Hillary”
Ah OK I didn't watch it, did you see the comment?

No I didn’t see it but just going by the video and comments under the post some did
Saw that live and omg is she for real, talking about how honest she is, absolutely deluded and people can lose weight quickly through diet and she is saying they are lying 😂

Saw that live and omg is she for real, talking about how honest she is, absolutely deluded and people can lose weight quickly through diet and she is saying they are lying 😂
I think she meant lose the kind of weight you lose through a gastric band which is true enough tbf😂😂😂

So I know someone who saw the live and Hillary wrote no wonder your daughter is fat, the amount of processed crap you feed her.

I've only started following this lassie, it's all a bit nuts. What did she say about her clients that got her into trouble?

I've only started following this lassie, it's all a bit nuts. What did she say about her clients that got her into trouble?
Basically slagged off a few brides whose make up she had done in a private what's app group that got leaked, said one had the worst wonky eye she had ever seen and told another who didn't like her make up to commit suicide, also called another another one a spoilt witch

• Wow
Do you all not think its wild strange that on her live with the nasty comment about her child, Paul was not about when he is usually glued to her 24/7. I actually wouldn't put it past her to do that for sympathy.
Also why do instagrammers have to profess their undying love for their children so much, is it to prove something, we all love our kids/ families but don't ram it down people's throats

Reactions: 2
Basically slagged off a few brides whose make up she had done in a private what's app group that got leaked, said one had the worst wonky eye she had ever seen and told another who didn't like her make up to commit suicide, also called another another one a spoilt witch
Have you the screenshots of messages I don’t remember the suicide message? Did use see her post she doesn’t like doing weddings and more or less complain about the early morning starts etc but if her and Paul take it in turns being up all night and up early with madison then she be used to early starts or little to no sleep. Most makeup artists love weddings as the money is good and you get to be there on someone’s special day. I think she doesn’t need to worry about weddings too much now anyway. She fucked that up for herself with the bride scandal and I know I wouldn’t want someone who hates working weddings doing my bridal makeup and sure all or most weddings cancelled this year anyway!
Is it just me or does her da look wile like Paul?
I thought that was Paul’s da at start

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.