Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dawned on me that they clearly got the 10k Covid-19 payment through for businesses. Hence the 10k worth of fecking baskets, trays, jars. Load of shite.

Eh excuse me did anyone notice the fresh set of nails shes had done!! No way did she do them herself or did she put her hand through a letterbox.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just dawned on me that they clearly got the 10k Covid-19 payment through for businesses. Hence the 10k worth of fecking baskets, trays, jars. Load of shite.

Eh excuse me did anyone notice the fresh set of nails shes had done!! No way did she do them herself or did she put her hand through a letterbox.
Its supposed to be for the business not leisurely spent .. she should of got her 80% wages by now and if they have under 15k savings they can apply for more help

Its supposed to be for the business not leisurely spent .. she should of got her 80% wages by now and if they have under 15k savings they can apply for more help
aye but all them bloody containers and decorating stuff could easily be put down as “salon decor” she definitely has got something in for the amount of retail she has bought suddenly is pretty obvious!

Again she is copying LMD, it's like she wants to be her.
What's LA girl like? I have never used their products
concealers are way too thick I got one off eBay few years ago. I Never tried the foundation tbh I’m not big into makeup. Bought the milani becuase LMD said it suited combination skin but it definitely doesn’t it was so shiny I looked ridiculous 😂 Toni definitely has never mentioned it before but suddenly loves it! All in time for her online course so she can sell it to her students! She definitely must be aiming for the same set up as Louise in new salon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Seen the nails definitely a fresh set, she must got one of the girls to do them when they done her brows

She was on chatting shite as usual and she walked out into the kitchen and Paul was cleaning the outside windows, he asked do you want me to do the inside, she replied naw sure I had someone in to do them, his face was priceless. Another lie that she is in lockdown, she must really value her son and her mums health

• Haha
Reactions: 1
im actually in love with la girl products the concealer and foundation are unreal.
I didnt like the concealer but maybe thats just me I dunno and foundation must be good as I’ve seen a good few influencers talk about it but That’s neither here or there though the point was she never mentioned them before unless I’m wrong and now she saying she loves them

I didnt like the concealer but maybe thats just me I dunno and foundation must be good as I’ve seen a good few influencers talk about it but That’s neither here or there though the point was she never mentioned them before unless I’m wrong and now she saying she loves them
The stuff is good but as you say, she’s never mentioned them and just jumped on the band wagon

I get that she wants to have a shop like LMD but the location on her shop just hasn’t got footfall. And the way she has burned through the money this past while doesn’t bode well.

The stuff is good but as you say, she’s never mentioned them and just jumped on the band wagon
LMD is doing it so she has to as well. Instead of single, white female, it's married, white female 😂😂
Watch out Louise you have a stalker

Sure she loves to spend... am pure lurd sure you know me I cant buy one of anything.. I have to buy two. Womans no self control and is sooo materialistic buying all that stuff makes her feel better. Feeds the ego

Reactions: 2
Sure she loves to spend... am pure lurd sure you know me I cant buy one of anything.. I have to buy two. Womans no self control and is sooo materialistic buying all that stuff makes her feel better. Feeds the ego
sounds right! Does nobody else think her garden looks out of place In her area? You know how travellers houses stand out in a housing estate.That’s how I think it looks. Almost cheap looking! They definitely think they are brand beckham or brand bootiful lol and live beyond their means it is obvious! They holiday and shop as if they are on 200k a year salaries. If you want to come across as down to earth then spend and act down to earth for the love of the man above

Reactions: 4
sounds right! Does nobody else think her garden looks out of place In her area? You know how travellers houses stand out in a housing estate.That’s how I think it looks. Almost cheap looking! They definitely think they are brand beckham or brand bootiful lol and live beyond their means it is obvious! They holiday and shop as if they are on 200k a year salaries. If you want to come across as down to earth then spend and act down to earth for the love of the man above
Yup it definitely sticks out! The laying in bed while Paul does everything is something else. Why can’t she clean and sort her house without buying a pile of shite. And the buying is just a substitute for the food.

I just got the boke when she said "i haven't washed my hair in what ermm 10 days". Jesus I'd feel like i was crawling.

I'm ranting about her but one thing i will say, they have two absolute beautiful children. I hope to god Maggie doesn't face bullies at schools with the amount of tit that pours from Antonia's mouth. Paul seems like a decent spud. Not quite sure she would be the easiest to deal with.

Yup it definitely sticks out! The laying in bed while Paul does everything is something else. Why can’t she clean and sort her house without buying a pile of shite. And the buying is just a substitute for the food.
Having had postnatal depression I learnt that my partner letting me lie in bed just enabled my down days more, so I am always thankful when he coaxed me up made me food and a coffee set me on the way for better days, its the lying in bed crying she does on videos at times I cant honestly understand why? The not washing hair too part of the depression the great procrastination process, honestly just wash your hair you will feel better for it. I get everyone copes differently but I cant understand how you self loathe to an audience for a greater sense of self worth. I cant leave my house on days like that for the very fact you dont want people to see you 🙊

Having had postnatal depression I learnt that my partner letting me lie in bed just enabled my down days more, so I am always thankful when he coaxed me up made me food and a coffee set me on the way for better days, its the lying in bed crying she does on videos at times I cant honestly understand why? The not washing hair too part of the depression the great procrastination process, honestly just wash your hair you will feel better for it. I get everyone copes differently but I cant understand how you self loathe to an audience for a greater sense of self worth. I cant leave my house on days like that for the very fact you dont want people to see you 🙊
Absolutely, I get like this sometimes still too and I get my kids to answer the door because I don't want anyone seeing me like that, she seems to thrive on sympathy and will go to any lengths to get it including using her children, mother etc.
Also think she was on the beg for an afternoon tea but didn't see any offers

Yeah I thought the same with regards to the tea, if you can spend hundreds on high end makeup and garden decorations why why why with the 'influence' you have... cant you support a local business and just pay your god damn way. Does it not count if its not affiliated or gifted?

• Heart
Yeah I thought the same with regards to the tea, if you can spend hundreds on high end makeup and garden decorations why why why with the 'influence' you have... cant you support a local business and just pay your god damn way. Does it not count if its not affiliated or gifted?
Wonder will we see the big all 'lurd' surprise face later 😂
It's easy to knock a few sandwiches and cakes together yourself ffs and I know if it was my mammy she would appreciate it more if I made it for her

That’s assuming she declares all her earnings...might be a few cash in hand jobs not put through The books 🤔

That’s assuming she declares all her earnings...might be a few cash in hand jobs not put through The books 🤔
Well hell rub it up her and anyone else that fiddled so badly that they end up getin caught out... always pays to be honest in the long run I always thought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.