Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it had to be someone who was in the group chat so that would narrow it down. I remember seeing screenshots somewhere of her sister slagging her off, vinegar tits was one of the names she called her 🙈 I’d never heard that phrase before and now I use it regularly 😂
Definitely seems to be no love lost between her and the sister so I’d say she’s the likely culprit.

Reactions: 1
i Think sister leaked them then someone who worked for her and when it went online loads came out of the wood work! She tried lying about it +said it was all lies and they were photo shopped Etc then she knew she got caught so she disappeared. Since then she trying to convince people she has changed +that she is no longer toxic or unhappy etc She has been out shopping non stop with no mask and then she in garden with her dad who will go home to her poorly mother who is very high risk- Her garden which looks tiny too so doubt they 2metres away from eachother.

i Think sister leaked them then someone who worked for her and when it went online loads came out of the wood work! She tried lying about it +said it was all lies and they were photo shopped Etc then she knew she got caught so she disappeared. Since then she trying to convince people she has changed +that she is no longer toxic or unhappy etc She has been out shopping non stop with no mask and then she in garden with her dad who will go home to her poorly mother who is very high risk- Her garden which looks tiny too so doubt they 2metres away from eachother.
But sure it doesn't count if you are Toni, she thinks she is above everyone and everything. See she is starting her course and also that draw for the lashes/eyebrows is illegal and dishonest as she has never once said how many tickets

But sure it doesn't count if you are Toni, she thinks she is above everyone and everything. See she is starting her course and also that draw for the lashes/eyebrows is illegal and dishonest as she has never once said how many tickets
She needs to think before she speaks -she very hypocritical. Her mum +son are very high risk she needs to take it serious.We all miss our family but the virus is still out there and it’s out even more than the start when she locked them all away.

• Heart
Is it just me or does her da look wile like Paul?
I thought it was his Da

Have you the screenshots of messages I don’t remember the suicide message? Did use see her post she doesn’t like doing weddings and more or less complain about the early morning starts etc but if her and Paul take it in turns being up all night and up early with madison then she be used to early starts or little to no sleep. Most makeup artists love weddings as the money is good and you get to be there on someone’s special day. I think she doesn’t need to worry about weddings too much now anyway. She fucked that up for herself with the bride scandal and I know I wouldn’t want someone who hates working weddings doing my bridal makeup and sure all or most weddings cancelled this year anyway!

I thought that was Paul’s da at start
The "suicide message" was when she said blamed her sister and basically said she would be better dead. Then said this wasn't the way she wanted Maggie-May to remember her that she bad mouthed people ect. It was basically implying possible suicide rather than owing up to slabbering about people and getting caught. She made out she was being chased out of Derry like a drug dealer by the RA ffs. She's not a bit well.

I thought it was his Da

The "suicide message" was when she said blamed her sister and basically said she would be better dead. Then said this wasn't the way she wanted Maggie-May to remember her that she bad mouthed people ect. It was basically implying possible suicide rather than owing up to slabbering about people and getting caught. She made out she was being chased out of Derry like a drug dealer by the RA ffs. She's not a bit well.
Think I'm mixing the "jump off a bridge" question with her parting snaps before Christmas saying she was leaving Derry and never returning. Clearly the sat nav in the DLA car needs looked at for she didn't get far. She alluded to possible suicide because i was raging she was trying to get the sympathy vote.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah she deleted her instagram and was claiming she'd never return to Derry... then what a month later shes back? shes just all me me me

Yeah she deleted her instagram and was claiming she'd never return to Derry... then what a month later shes back? shes just all me me me
She probably didn't even make it to Buncrana FFS. Full of notions and poor me. Turns my guts if im honest. Unless you have lost someone to suicide i don't think you can fully appreciate that devastation. The fact she tried to put that vibe out there as a way to get people off her back disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She probably didn't even make it to Buncrana FFS. Full of notions and poor me. Turns my guts if im honest. Unless you have lost someone to suicide i don't think you can fully appreciate that devastation. The fact she tried to put that vibe out there as a way to get people off her back disgusts me.
Disgusting what she did and comparing herself to Caroline Flack too, she has no morals. I don't understand why she is still a BA for bperfect and mc elhinneys, at least Cliona seem sense

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Disgusting what she did and comparing herself to Caroline Flack too, she has no morals. I don't understand why she is still a BA for bperfect and mc elhinneys, at least Cliona seem sense
I can't understand Mc Elhinneys at all, for such upmarket store it just doesn't seem right that they are ignoring everything.
BPerfect don't seem to care who uses their stuff, as long as it gets out there. Everyone seems to get their hauls.
Cliona did defend her initially with the odd quote post, but then must of moved on quietly.

Reactions: 4
I can't understand Mc Elhinneys at all, for such upmarket store it just doesn't seem right that they are ignoring everything.
BPerfect don't seem to care who uses their stuff, as long as it gets out there. Everyone seems to get their hauls.
Cliona did defend her initially with the odd quote post, but then must of moved on quietly.
I actually like bperfect products, just their choice of BAs thats a bit embarrassing

Reactions: 6
I actually like bperfect products, just their choice of BAs thats a bit embarrassing
Yes I agree. Some good products. Palettes are good quality but I wouldn't buy a second updated version of the same thing.
Do they've lots of BAs or just a few? I see lots of ppl using it but unsure if it's BA thing.

Yes I agree. Some good products. Palettes are good quality but I wouldn't buy a second updated version of the same thing.
Do they've lots of BAs or just a few? I see lots of ppl using it but unsure if it's BA thing.
CMB only seems to use the tan, the instant tan is very good but not pushed on the mousse one but that could just be me not applying it well. Make up by Julie was really good but she doesn't seem to do make up aymore

Couldn't agree with you more. Always trying to ride on the coat tails of someone else's devastation to turn it back to her.

When it all happened i honestly think if she held her hands up straight away id have actually had some respect for her. NO ONE is perfect, we all talk shite in WhatsApp groups. Her down fall was not taking ownership straightaway. No one is above the truth, the truth was she fucked up so apologising to her clients sincerely and not all the bravado with it and she could have turned the situation into a positive.

Couldn't agree with you more. Always trying to ride on the coat tails of someone else's devastation to turn it back to her.

When it all happened i honestly think if she held her hands up straight away id have actually had some respect for her. NO ONE is perfect, we all talk shite in WhatsApp groups. Her down fall was not taking ownership straightaway. No one is above the truth, the truth was she fucked up so apologising to her clients sincerely and not all the bravado with it and she could have turned the situation into a positive.
All her stories are so unoriginal, she just copies what others are doing, the presses, the fake flower wall, egg chair, the tacky generic home decor etc, think she is trying to be the Creggan Hinch

• Haha
The idiot strikes again,taking the poor child in his PJ's to a car show room! And where is Maggie may? Is she looking after herself when she's trailing her son around the country? Then she's in b&m touching everything to then go down in her mum's passing things back and forward with her hand has she got even the slightest clue about how a virus is spread!! She has absolutely no regard for the people so called loves ! She should sit in the house and watch the news and realise how dangerous this virus is to her mum and son !

The idiot strikes again,taking the poor child in his PJ's to a car show room! And where is Maggie may? Is she looking after herself when she's trailing her son around the country? Then she is down in her mum's passing things back and forward with her hand has she got even the slightest clue about how a virus is spread!! She has absolutely no regard for the people so called loves ! She should sit in the house and watch the news and realise how dangerous this virus is to her mum and son !
Did I not see another wee girl in the garden with them last week too?
Her mum and her son are extremely vulnerable but she needs to go to B & M for more shite

Anyone else notice she now selling products “she absolutely loves & has been using for a long time” but have never been on her insta before? La girl foundation? All I seen her say she loved by was the makeup forever sticks or Illamasqua and Tom Ford And expensive brands etc & Paul been using polished London? I see why they want to branch into retail as it’s only way to make money at minute but don’t lie that you love products you never mentioned on your insta before! What happened with makeup pro store? Maybe I’m wrong and she has mentioned la girl makeup before? Correct me if I’m wrong

• Heart
Anyone else notice she now selling products “she absolutely loves & has been using for a long time” but have never been on her insta before? La girl foundation? All I seen her say she loved by was the makeup forever sticks or Illamasqua and Tom Ford And expensive brands etc & Paul been using polished London? I see why they want to branch into retail as it’s only way to make money at minute but don’t lie that you love products you never mentioned on your insta before! What happened with makeup pro store? Maybe I’m wrong and she has mentioned la girl makeup before? Correct me if I’m wrong
Again she is copying LMD, it's like she wants to be her.
What's LA girl like? I have never used their products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.