Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul does everything with that wee boy. and in the house. all toni did was bring in the big money at the height of her popularity as a makeup artist. that's all gone now though.
if anything happened to Paul she'd have to put that boy into care. if that was me, i'd be trying to learn. all she was good for doing was filming his fits, filming him in the shower, talking totally inapproraiately about his toileting and puberty & showing him getting shaved. and maggie may standing in the shower room commenting. awful. she was reported to social services.

just seen the LMD stories and remembered she is promoting Vogue competitions! that explains why toni is doing the car raffle stuff- LMD canny do anything without toni copying 🙄 toni, wise up- you or your life is nothing like that of LMD. you're about 10 years, a husband, two wains and a rented house too late. (& there's nothing wring with any of those things imo, just stating the obvious!). pathetic.
Jesus if she feels like LMD is the one to be copying I really do feel sorry for her. LMDs riding the wave of luck herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she ever tried to care for him though? It always seems to be the husband doing it, I appreciate that it must be draining looking after him, he is a very ill boy but sometimes you just have to get on with things all the effort she puts into meaningless crap should be focused on him
To be honest I don’t think she has tried. I also question whether so does actually take turns with Paul to stay in beside him every other night.

Reactions: 1
Instead of spending £££ on containers from b&m she should be looking into getting a hoist for Maddison so that she can help out more and give her husband a break. If they had a hoist she could wash him, change him etc without his size being as big a problem.

Reactions: 4
I just think say what you want about Toni but don’t name children under 18 and talk about them in the manner she has been spoken about in some of these comments. Simple. The fact that she could read these about herself makes me uncomfortable regardless of anything her mum said or done in past.

Reactions: 4
I don’t care about what she eats but I definitely agree that filming your son have a seizure is so so wrong. For one thing if your child was going through that would your first thought be to pull out your phone and film it for a load of strangers to watch?

And secondly give the child some dignity instead of filming him in his most vulnerable moments. I’m sure she loves her son but wish she had a bit more cop on, everything is for the camera, nothing is off limits.
When did she ever film Madison having a seizure?

I just think say what you want about Toni but don’t name children under 18 and talk about them in the manner she has been spoken about in some of these comments. Simple. The fact that she could read these about herself makes me uncomfortable regardless of anything her mum said or done in past.
If you look at my posts you will see I do not name her children.

A while back, I heard about it but never personally saw it.
I never saw the shower posts either but it was well talked about

If you look at my posts you will see I do not name her children.

A while back, I heard about it but never personally saw it.
I never saw the shower posts either but it was well talked about
the shower post is on her page, I don’t remember her ever filming him having a seizure. Was it mentioned on here before?

It was a while ago, can’t remember exactly when. Then when they were in America staying at Cliona’s he had a really bad one, she said he was at death’s door and she was filming laying in bed in hospital with some kind of thing on his head and the poor wee fella just looked out of it.

• Sad
I can't actually believe someone reported her to social services though, no call for that, i know she doesn't do much but the kids are well cared for and looked after

Reactions: 2
I can't actually believe someone reported her to social services though, no call for that, i know she doesn't do much but the kids are well cared for and looked after
Exactly. She could be a bit more hands on but they’re still well looked after. Off topic, I don’t know if anyone here follows one small step but someone reported her too, for talking to her young daughters about their Daddy who died when they were tiny. Someone reckoned she was psychologically damaging them.

• Wow
i have been following cmb a number of years now and her children have been on her social media constantly. she named them, she talks about them regularly on her platforms and she goes into details about them that other parents might consider a family's private business. so, to the people wondering when she said this, or when she filmed that- she did. and perhaps if you have an issue with it (the exposure of her children, that is) being discussed on a forum such as this you might think about doing the girl a favour and telling her she should keep her under 18 year old ( and in one case, severely disabled) children off what was meant to be a make-up page. i don't think anyone has said anything nasty about her kids, why would we? comments have been made about Toni herself and her behaviour and lack of any kind of filter. A lot of people watch and comment and people are naive to think that it will not impact on their wee lives, maggie may's in particular as she gets older and is out and about as a teenager in the town. there's a time and a place for everything, and social media is not always it. exposing other people to gain attention is very dangerous, and distasteful in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
i have been following cmb a number of years now and her children have been on her social media constantly. she named them, she talks about them regularly on her platforms and she goes into details about them that other parents might consider a family's private business. so, to the people wondering when she said this, or when she filmed that- she did. and perhaps if you have an issue with it (the exposure of her children, that is) being discussed on a forum such as this you might think about doing the girl a favour and telling her she should keep her under 18 year old ( and in one case, severely disabled) children off what was meant to be a make-up page. i don't think anyone has said anything nasty about her kids, why would we? comments have been made about Toni herself and her behaviour and lack of any kind of filter. A lot of people watch and comment and people are naive to think that it will not impact on their wee lives, maggie may's in particular as she gets older and is out and about as a teenager in the town. there's a time and a place for everything, and social media is not always it. exposing other people to gain attention is very dangerous, and distasteful in my opinion.
Well said

Exactly. She could be a bit more hands on but they’re still well looked after. Off topic, I don’t know if anyone here follows one small step but someone reported her too, for talking to her young daughters about their Daddy who died when they were tiny. Someone reckoned she was psychologically damaging them.
Do you know terrible as it is that doesn’t actually surprise me. Some people are so ott on these forums they think they know everything about these people and enough to be fit to judge their parenting! I’m sure I remember someone commenting on one of these threads giving out about that women, how her taking her daughters to the grave and and talking so much about their dad so much made them uncomfortable.

Do you know terrible as it is that doesn’t actually surprise me. Some people are so ott on these forums they think they know everything about these people and enough to be fit to judge their parenting! I’m sure I remember someone commenting on one of these threads giving out about that women, how her taking her daughters to the grave and and talking so much about their dad so much made them uncomfortable.
It’s madness, like what would they prefer she do? Never mention him and then deal with all their questions when they’re older? People are mental 🙈

It’s madness, like what would they prefer she do? Never mention him and then deal with all their questions when they’re older? People are mental 🙈
Absolute madness. Imagine feeling like you have any say as to how someone grieves or talks to their children about their deceased father. As to the person that reported her, what on earth were they hoping to achieve?!

I think it is OK to discuss things on here but taking it to real life and actually going to the bother of reporting them is not on. There is definitely no harm in talking about someone deceased

I think it is OK to discuss things on here but taking it to real life and actually going to the bother of reporting them is not on. There is definitely no harm in talking about someone deceased
For all u know it could of been a member of the school was concerned and they have a duty of care to intervene and contact the social services.. only a thought

I actually followed one small step and had to unfollow. In my personal opinion i found her videos uncomfortable and at times I myself questioned in my own head her sanity. I'm not saying she was dealing with her pain and grief in the wrong way, she just wasn't dealing at all. Even to this day. As someone who has lost a few immediate family members my self i know only too well. You never heal. However when 2 small children are dependent on their only parent left you do need to be mindful of their mental state. There were quite a few occasions her behaviour was extremely worrying while alone with the girls and recording. I would never ever dream of adding to their turmoil by reporting anyone but i did hope her family would see all wasn't well and step in. I can see why school possibly reported it, Lisa her self is a teacher.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.