Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VioletBear

VIP Member
Oh god I’m mortified for her and that speech today...credit where credit is due she set up her own business and was doing really well but then her true colours shone through and she lost it all. Gone from living it up with cliona in the states networking with real business people to buying cheap vulgar shite from China. She owns nothing, not even her chavy house in creggan. Does she actually think people believe all the shite about positive attitudes and her daily prayers 🙄 sad thing is I really do think she believes her own hype and sees no fault in herself so in her mind we are all mental.

Reactions: 9

Goldbug38

Nawwwwww.. I can’t cope!!😂 Toni’s anxiety is sky high.. bla bla bla. She’s a vulnerable mother & son so Masks must be worn at all times in the parlour.. that’s 2 days in a row she’s recorded in the salon & there’s been no masks in sight on some of the girls! Practice what you preach love.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Lovingthegossipgirl

Does anyone just cringe when she spouts her sayings "those who matter" "see no evil" and the worst "shine so bright you burn Thier fucking eyes" it actually makes my skin crawl!

And now she has the cheek to say “I had a client didn’t bother showing up and didn’t cancel” Like I honestly think this woman’s not right in the head! You literally asked your appointments not to show up because you wanted to enjoy the good weather!!! She honestly does herself no favours at all. Extremely unprofessional! Not if she was the only person on earth doing brows would I be near her

There is a huge difference heading down south then going to a foreign country. You can not compare at all
I personally think you're wrong. The virus isn't country specific. People minutes from us can carry it just the same as someone in a foreign country. What people are pointing out she is quick to judge others but doesn't hold herself accountable for flouting lockdown for 162789 trips to home bargins with two highly vulnerable immediate family members. One of which is her son who she dragged out with her in the car to do a fucking competition or to buy fake plants. So yes we most definitely can compare the two. The virus doesn't effect you more because you took a plane journey.

Reactions: 8

britishblue

I’d never heard of her before this thread and had a google. Some of her WhatsApp messages are in the images collection, speaking about some bride. I know it’s probably old news, but I’d love to know the full story on that one. ☕
From what I remember she shared some very hurtful messages in a WhatsApp group with her work colleagues. She had screenshots of a bride (whose make up she had done) and made fun of the brides eyes.CMB tried to put the blame on her estranged sister and that the messages were photoshopped. She allegedly told another person to go and jump the bridge.

Ive 'lurked' in background long enough on several threads on here and finally im commenting and it has to be on CMB, dont know her, never met her and most def not from her area but fair fucks to her. In a cit throat industry, in middle of pandemic to keep bringing out products and the products selling along with working salon and being a mummy/,wife/daughter def deserves a medal.
Her husband is the one who deserves a medal.

Gossqween

Why is it Tayto park's fault that people dont socially distance? That's the responsibility of the people there visiting every bit as much, if not more than the park itself. That's like saying a supermarket are not prepared because people dont do it there either?
This isn't North Korea.
You cant preach social distancing and staying safe whilst gallavanting round the place either.
It’s whole face fillers fiasco all over again, her fillers went wrong so she bashed the young girl .. same thing about Christmas, she bashed her sister and gave the blame to everyone but herself .. she’s a narcissist who believes she’s always the victim

• Heart

Ears&eyes

She’s a joke selling AliExpress makeup and brushes ffs I hope someone exposes her ASAP because I feel sorry for everyone buying into it , buying cheap shite but awk sure she’s been working on them months - aye get too fuck Antonia the biggest lier in Derry , I honestly can’t think of one thing she hasn’t lied about she’s a disgrace 🤭

Herefortea135

VIP Member
I’m actually mortified for her wearing that. If she took the hat off it would be less chavvy. But she’s literally like something outa little Britain 🙈😂

• Haha

Donegal Doll

Shes the biggest show off in derry and owns nothing. Imagine being the talk of Derry and beyond and she's still talking shite calling people trolls. Ah now she needs to get off the donkey 😂😂

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
On thing that's always bothered me about her aswell is she never has madison. He's always being looked after by someone else or she's stuck him in respite. My heart really goes out to him. I have a disabled family member aswell at the same school as Madison and we would never ever dream of putting them into respite, we just wouldn't do it to them 😢
Sorry but that’s not fair, not only to CMB but to any family who needs respite services. I’m no Antonia fan and despite what we might think of her it’s clear that Madison is loved and well looked after. I worked in a social work setting for a while and respite can be good for children like Madison and prepare them for residential care which unfortunately may be required in the future.

i have been following cmb a number of years now and her children have been on her social media constantly. she named them, she talks about them regularly on her platforms and she goes into details about them that other parents might consider a family's private business. so, to the people wondering when she said this, or when she filmed that- she did. and perhaps if you have an issue with it (the exposure of her children, that is) being discussed on a forum such as this you might think about doing the girl a favour and telling her she should keep her under 18 year old ( and in one case, severely disabled) children off what was meant to be a make-up page. i don't think anyone has said anything nasty about her kids, why would we? comments have been made about Toni herself and her behaviour and lack of any kind of filter. A lot of people watch and comment and people are naive to think that it will not impact on their wee lives, maggie may's in particular as she gets older and is out and about as a teenager in the town. there's a time and a place for everything, and social media is not always it. exposing other people to gain attention is very dangerous, and distasteful in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
I wouldn't believe she dropped anyone. She is a narcissist and extremely difficult to work with.... She has been dropped by so many.... Im surprised she has any left. She drops nothing that brings in money..... Beaut essential dropped her.....she was meant to bring out a palette with them..... Flormar... Makeup pro store.... And a few more... She used powder and pout and brought out her own shitty brushes from Wish

I unfollowed for a while.... Did Callaghan jewelers drop her?

This whole Jcat... LA GIRL fiasco is just that. They get paid to have them in their shop. My arse she loves them. Her own cosmetics are tat from ali express.... Utter pish. All this "I worked so hard and im so happy with how it turned out" is pure show. She just orders in bulk and relabels. U think if she was mixing formulas and making cosmetics she wouldn't be showing us?
Agree that she’s not the one doing the dropping, more like she’s been dropped. Yes Callaghan Jewellers dropped her and replaced her with an even bigger dose, LMD 🙄 When she was breaking every lockdown rule under the sun people messaged Callaghan’s about her and they actually sent the messages to LMD so she could go on a blocking spree 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d never shop there now after that. Sorry for going off topic there!

Donegal Doll

She needs to be dumped into a tub with vanish oxi action try and clean her
A make up artist that never wears make up unless she's selling one of her products. She's so lazy it's amazing she's out of the bed these days I suppose the novelty of the new salon will wear off soon then it will be back to bed.

Mumwithbump

Katie b is a gorgeous girl...absolute heart of gold...toni is way way down in class in comparison...fake as fuck...and no1 is jealous of u huni I certainly wud not want ur lifestyle...u were always known to be a gossip b4 xmas and then xmas came around and we all seen the real toni...u loosing weight did not change ur personality if anything it's made u worse...

• Wow