Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes on as if she’s never been a proper adult before, “I’ll never be trusted to get the goods again” so are you saying you’ve never done the weekly shop CMB? Paul does it? Like come on you’ve two kids your supposed to have brought up and your only learning too cook now and never done a weekly shop? God forgive me how simple can she be? These are simple things a mother should be doing whether it’s online or whatever it just baffles me at the age she is she’s never done it .. I get working mums, I am one too and holy god it’s hard but I still find the time to get the shopping in and we take turns cooking the dinner, prepping lunches etc so it’s not all him who works too .. she just baffles me at how seriously dopey she goes on 🙄🙄
He has her ruined! Remember how she had never left her son to school on her own before either I found that sad though! I struggle to understand how a mother doesn’t cook at all ever & how she never got groceries .. Paul seems to be her slave whilst she lies in bed online shopping! Wish my fella was like him 😂

Reactions: 2
Watched the start of a few of her lives and absolutely hated how she would say to Paul "make me a cup of tea" it was just the tone as if to say she was the boss and he'll do as he's told. As if she was a big businesswoman telling the PA to get the kettle on

where is she getting the money for the spending spree? i know she's selling her soul on depop but she isn't working, the Lash King (🙄) isnt working, where's the money for all the artificial garden tat and garden furniture ( that's not cheap) coming from? they must all be on the DLA now.
the hubby apparently gets PIP tok for haemophilia

This is her shopping? That's just. A pile of processed crap for the love of god woman open a can of tomatoes, chop an onion and add few mixed herbs 😂
She is just copying hinch with the cupboard organising and that garden is just tacky.
Heard her saying before about wanting to do interior design 🤣🤣 she has no imagination of her own and buys what she thinks is instagram worthy

Attachments

Last edited:
He has her ruined! Remember how she had never left her son to school on her own before either I found that sad though! I struggle to understand how a mother doesn’t cook at all ever & how she never got groceries .. Paul seems to be her slave whilst she lies in bed online shopping! Wish my fella was like him 😂
don't forget when she was young her mum was ill, and in and out if hospital. she says about how her daddy looked after them. she thinks it's normal- she doesn't know any better. but she's an adult now, and even people who have had rough deals in their childhood reach a point where that isn't an excuse any more. she comes from a big family- she must have role models somewhere. she's fcked if anything happens Paul, and her two children are too. cos she'd never be capable on her own. she should be taking good care of him!

Watched the start of a few of her lives and absolutely hated how she would say to Paul "make me a cup of tea" it was just the tone as if to say she was the boss and he'll do as he's told. As if she was a big businesswoman telling the PA to get the kettle on
that's what she thought she was!!! she's a nasty piece of work, we saw that. karma stopped her before she got any further, though i doubt she can change her nature now. that's who she is just. all this stuff on facebook -she has a big shiny brass neck.

She just got her groceries delivered yet she's been in and out of shops all week!? So many are struggling to get delivery slots.

Reactions: 5
Shame on her getting a delivery when the vulnerable are struggling to get one. Suppose she will use the excuse they are vulnerable, not so much when she drags that poor son of hers to a car showroom to promote some crappy promo. There are people out there who are are out of work and can barely afford the basics, yet there she is mutton dressed as lamb at the showroom. Pathetic!!

Reactions: 4
Shame on her getting a delivery when the vulnerable are struggling to get one. Suppose she will use the excuse they are vulnerable, not so much when she drags that poor son of hers to a car showroom to promote some crappy promo. There are people out there who are are out of work and can barely afford the basics, yet there she is mutton dressed as lamb at the showroom. Pathetic!!
What is she doing in that car showroom? Is she trying to be Micky Doherty now

Reactions: 1
looking for a free car no doubt, beggy mitchell. mickey doherty is a kind hearted man. she is a nasty piece of work. she is a slabber.
Totally agree, she is probably jealous of his popularity. He is a genuinely kind person, she just plays up for the cameras

Her closing the shop and staying isolated at home because Maddison is so high risk didn’t last long does she even wear a face mask when out?
She has taken him to a car showroom which she obviously is getting paid for because she is giving a discount code but sure trashy items from. B&M, the range etc actually are more important than her son

So CMB now doing an online makeup tutorial, Anything LMD does she copies. The greed in them all is unreal. Where does she see her career in 5 years?

So CMB now doing an online makeup tutorial, Anything LMD does she copies. The greed in them all is unreal. Where does she see her career in 5 years?
I was just about to say this .. really I’m sorry but how many bloody makeup tutorials do you need, it’s not that hard and ffs go into YouTube it’s all there for free from people who aren’t begging.. she needs to wise up and anyone that buys that course of hers or lmds is just plain stupid

Is she? Omg lol.

I was just about to say this .. really I’m sorry but how many bloody makeup tutorials do you need, it’s not that hard and ffs go into YouTube it’s all there for free from people who aren’t begging.. she needs to wise up and anyone that buys that course of hers or lmds is just plain stupid
It will be the same two foundation sticks, the thick concealer and of course her brushes as that is all she seems to know how to do

Is she? Omg lol.

It will be the same two foundation sticks, the thick concealer and of course her brushes as that is all she seems to know how to do
Exactly! And the same dry oul look on her face with hair that hasn’t been washed in over a week 🤢 wonder if she even washes her body 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Exactly! And the same dry oul look on her face with hair that hasn’t been washed in over a week 🤢 wonder if she even washes her body 🤢🤢
Wonder how many will sign up for it? Her draw for the years lashes/brows doesn't seem to be going too well.
She really think her 40k followers all love her 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.