Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must be gutted, how you gonna learn to make frozen chips and curry from a bucket now 🤣
Gutted! Lol its tara hi. I think from after her last 'duck up' she was posting less shite but I think shes goin not wise again showing too much

Reactions: 1
Gutted! Lol its tara hi. I think from after her last 'duck up' she was posting less shite but I think shes goin not wise again showing too much
Yeah you can see it all slowly creeping in, the way she shoved that phone in the wee boys face last night was uncomfortable to watch, clear to see he didn't want it

Does she honestly think people are going to follow her for her cooking, PMSL. Those glass plates are pure tacky.

Reactions: 3
Higgins butchers should be gifting that meat to families that can't afford it, not for her to be playing the devoted mother on instagram

Reactions: 6
Her latest post, money is'nt everything, having decent morals etc. PMSL, says herself driving round in a range rover, house full of designer handbags and makeup probably equating to thousands of pounds and then getting caught out slagging a bride with an eye problem. POT,KETTLE,BLACK

• Heart
Her latest post, money is'nt everything, having decent morals etc. PMSL, says herself driving round in a range rover, house full of designer handbags and makeup probably equating to thousands of pounds and then getting caught out slagging a bride with an eye problem. POT,KETTLE,BLACK
Can't believe she had the cheek to post about morals, she must be deluded as well as stupid.

Reactions: 4
What??? He does the lashes and eyebrows? Seriously??
I know I always found this weird too! Then one of the older threads that was on here before someone said he was gay and every time I see them together now I just can’t take them seriously!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What??? He does the lashes and eyebrows? Seriously??
He has his own Instagram 😂

I know I always found this weird too! Then one of the older threads that was on here before someone said he was gay and every time I see them together now I just can’t take them seriously!!
There relationship seems very odd, don't think he is a bad person but to me it seems mote like a friendship than a real couple

Have to say filming Madison makes me very uncomfortable 😐 the poor pet obv doesn’t know what’s going on and she’s using him for the likes. Disgusting to be honest. I’ve o my started following her recently and didn’t realise the extent of the wee pets disabilities until I seen him being tube fed 😑

Have to say filming Madison makes me very uncomfortable 😐 the poor pet obv doesn’t know what’s going on and she’s using him for the likes. Disgusting to be honest. I’ve o my started following her recently and didn’t realise the extent of the wee pets disabilities until I seen him being tube fed 😑
Totally agree, feel so sorry for the wee boy, he can't consent so he shouldn't be filmed

Reactions: 1
Here has anyone seen her live yesterday? They posted the brushes on the 6th? It’s not a month later? I’m getting stuff within 5 days of ordering.. was this not the same problem the first time with her brushes? She seems to never get it right 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.