Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a make up artist she really did not do a great job on her own make up. Her make up stopped half way down her chest and ten the bright red sunburn started.

Reactions: 2
I find her makeup horrible, it’s either caked on or looks chalky .. her brushes are from wish also, found duplicates the exact same just no logo

Reactions: 4
I don't like her make up as far as I am concerned foundation is meant to match your skin colour, not make you look like you are changing race

• Haha
Reactions: 3
its Awful. Can you imagine trying to get that off you.
move unfollowed her. Very uncomfortable watching her with the camera in her sons face and then the mother. If that was me and my mother, you’d have seen her telling me to duck off. The softly softly voice she puts on is beyond fake. She let herself go a few times the other night. A few F works here and there yet she makes out that she’s a holy Joe. Unfollowed and can’t say I’ve missed her crap on my feed

• Heart
its Awful. Can you imagine trying to get that off you.
move unfollowed her. Very uncomfortable watching her with the camera in her sons face and then the mother. If that was me and my mother, you’d have seen her telling me to duck off. The softly softly voice she puts on is beyond fake. She let herself go a few times the other night. A few F works here and there yet she makes out that she’s a holy Joe. Unfollowed and can’t say I’ve missed her crap on my feed
Definitely needs a shovel to remove it, like who needs that much concealer and foundation, she would do well as a brickie cos she's got a mouth like one too

Naw like you can see right threw her softy soft shite voice .. just talk normal and be bloody normal.. the way she was caught slagging a client off I’d say she never stopped and did it with everyone .. sure her husbands gay and she couldn’t boil an egg .. dose

• Haha
Did anyone see her post about her dad told her how he hated how she looked yesterday (Friday) 😱😱 that’s a bit harsh to say

Did anyone see her post about her dad told her how he hated how she looked yesterday (Friday) 😱😱 that’s a bit harsh to say

Does she really not drink? Seemed full during the live with MM and Paul.. or else just really hyper then. It was cringeworthy

To be honest I think that's a dad thing, mine used to tell me to go wash my face when I had make up on, he absolutely hated it 😂

Does she really not drink? Seemed full during the live with MM and Paul.. or else just really hyper then. It was cringeworthy
I wondered that too, her eyes looked a bit mad, looked like she was on something

Reactions: 1
So I’m only following her a few weeks but what’s the craic is she for real ? Is the big simple dopey act really an act ? She can’t cook or be trusted to go and get the groceries ... she’s dead on at the spending that’s for sure !

She goes on as if she’s never been a proper adult before, “I’ll never be trusted to get the goods again” so are you saying you’ve never done the weekly shop CMB? Paul does it? Like come on you’ve two kids your supposed to have brought up and your only learning too cook now and never done a weekly shop? God forgive me how simple can she be? These are simple things a mother should be doing whether it’s online or whatever it just baffles me at the age she is she’s never done it .. I get working mums, I am one too and holy god it’s hard but I still find the time to get the shopping in and we take turns cooking the dinner, prepping lunches etc so it’s not all him who works too .. she just baffles me at how seriously dopey she goes on 🙄🙄

CMB mustn’t have a tv or be aware we are currently in a lock down that requires us to stay at home.
she has been flat out this week posting videos in different shops, promoting battered sausages & showing the full Eurospar meat range?? I’m sorry but the shopping experience these days is supposed to be in and out, I would be raging if I was standing in a que outside to do an essential shop and she was inside instagramming the battered meats.

today she is in the range showing off their containers and home storage- hardly an essential shop!
I get everyone needs a break, or some form or release during all this but do your shopping and put your phone away!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.