Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who initially worried about the impact the virus would have on Maddison, she’s certainly changed her tune if she’s constantly out shopping.

I personally don’t think she could cook before all this. I really don’t think she attempted to try as Paul done it all for her. Imagine celebrating that you’ve cooked your 11 year old daughter a meal for the first time (this happened a month or two ago).

Paul seems a very good father and husband. It looks like he did all the housework, cooking and looking after the kids prior to lockdown. She’s very lucky to have him as I don’t think many people could put up with her excessive spending and oversharing.

Reactions: 7
Why does she call the kitchen cupboards a press 🤦🏼‍♀️ Is this normal? Lol how many containers does she need to buy fs

Aye it’s a Derry expression for cupboard. She had been flat out shopping this past 3 days. She should really take that sign she has on her front door talking about someone the health of someone who lives in her house and that they are social isolating because it’s meaningless if she is in B and M, Eurostar, the range, homesense and god knows wherever else in the space of 3 days. Buying containers And fake grass. Hardly essential. She’s lucky the police didn’t stop her.

Reactions: 6
and her daughter out pushing the trolley. it's meant to be one person from each household. and i know that we can't police everyone, just as long as there's no tears if maddison or her mum get the virus. toni has lost her way, career wise. image going from doing makeup for awards ceremonies to taking about battered sausages. how the mighty have fallen, but then they say pride comes before a fall.

Reactions: 5
and her daughter out pushing the trolley. it's meant to be one person from each household. and i know that we can't police everyone, just as long as there's no tears if maddison or her mum get the virus. toni has lost her way, career wise. image going from doing makeup for awards ceremonies to taking about battered sausages. how the mighty have fallen, but then they say pride comes before a fall.
She seems to be trying out the Mrs hinch route, and she has Maddison out at a car show room promoting one of those car raffle things. She can’t sit in the house and protect her child and her family. And is still lusting after all of the stuff in life which is meaningless, possessions. She must be worried tho as it’s not looking likely that salons will be allowed to open anytime soon. And btw what happened her own raffle???

Reactions: 2
she has a stomach the size of an egg after her surgery, she'd be a ridiculous choice as a brand ambassador! just like her hair was always filthy and she was picked by a hairdresser to be their ambassador. you've got to wonder sometimes!
mind you, if she can get the family fed for free i suppose it leaves more money to spend on stuff she doesn't need.
no harm to her, she's no mrs hinch- she strikes me as lazy, which i aways thinks extends to personal hygiene. 🤢

Reactions: 5
Btw LOL at the talking about battered sausages. It’s just farcical and a bit Beggy- probably hoping to be their brand ambassador- keep her in vinegar burgers.
What was it her sister called her? Vinegar tits 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
where is she getting the money for the spending spree? i know she's selling her soul on depop but she isn't working, the Lash King (🙄) isnt working, where's the money for all the artificial garden tat and garden furniture ( that's not cheap) coming from? they must all be on the DLA now.

• Haha
I cant stop watching her stories. My jaw is on the floor. I think she has absolutely lost the plot and the lash king looks like he doesn't have the energy to deal with her.

I feel like she might be on some kind of meds. Her speech seems a bit slurred or something? And getting so affected by a tv show?

I don’t know how she has so many stories up about nothing. I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her, she must know her time’s up. Clients all gone, brand ambassador roles gone, her big partnership with Cliona gone. Battered sausages isn’t content.

Reactions: 1
I feel like she might be on some kind of meds. Her speech seems a bit slurred or something? And getting so affected by a tv show?

I don’t know how she has so many stories up about nothing. I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her, she must know her time’s up. Clients all gone, brand ambassador roles gone, her big partnership with Cliona gone. Battered sausages isn’t content.
I def notice her speech slurred. At times she def appears drunk but I think it's more likely medication.

was her deal with Cliona dropped after the Leaked message scandal?

see she's now posing beside a car on that Ultimate giveaways page. they gave Micky Doherty a car about 2 weeks ago - is she on the beg for a car? Paul needs to tell her to stay at home. it's getting embarrassing now.

I didn’t know where else to post this but the Mayor of Derry and Strabane (Michaela O’Boyle) had a party at her house on Saturday past. I know because my mate lives behind them and they could hear it, from a distance away in the country so it was quite a big group of people!! He wasn’t sure if it was the Mayors son or daughter or the Mayor herself who organised it but imagine a figure like that doing this in the middle of lockdown!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.