Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she dropped Freddy jeans, and another brand that I can’t recall now 🙈 because she said she wouldn’t want people to waste their money on them.

She was pretty honest about the companies who dropped her after the 💩 fest in December.

she maintains all her products are cruelty free and vegan. I wonder if there’s a way to find that out.
Her stuff is all white label tat. I'd say she hasn't a clue where the half of it is sourced from. Anything for a quick buck

Reactions: 1
she dropped Freddy jeans, and another brand that I can’t recall now 🙈 because she said she wouldn’t want people to waste their money on them.

She was pretty honest about the companies who dropped her after the 💩 fest in December.

she maintains all her products are cruelty free and vegan. I wonder if there’s a way to find that out.
She must have 'dropped' Powder and Pout, too & they were all best pals.

Dropped them then brought out her own brushes with cliona. Zero loyalty from her to anyone.
powder and pout have their own drama 🙈 John and aisling have split lots of times and John even had a boyfriend. Though I’ve heard those same kind of rumours about Paul so who knows what happened 🙈

Reactions: 4
Dropped them then brought out her own brushes with cliona. Zero loyalty from her to anyone.
Sure Cliona had nothing to do with her, the partnership is dissolved

powder and pout have their own drama 🙈 John and aisling have split lots of times and John even had a boyfriend. Though I’ve heard those same kind of rumours about Paul so who knows what happened 🙈
Also heard this about Paul and a certain photographer friend they used to have

I wouldn't believe she dropped anyone. She is a narcissist and extremely difficult to work with.... She has been dropped by so many.... Im surprised she has any left. She drops nothing that brings in money..... Beaut essential dropped her.....she was meant to bring out a palette with them..... Flormar... Makeup pro store.... And a few more... She used powder and pout and brought out her own crappy brushes from Wish

I unfollowed for a while.... Did Callaghan jewelers drop her?

This whole Jcat... LA GIRL fiasco is just that. They get paid to have them in their shop. My arse she loves them. Her own cosmetics are tat from ali express.... Utter pish. All this "I worked so hard and im so happy with how it turned out" is pure show. She just orders in bulk and relabels. U think if she was mixing formulas and making cosmetics she wouldn't be showing us?

Reactions: 5
I know nothing about them tbh it was all chummy for a while then nothing.

I wouldn't believe she dropped anyone. She is a narcissist and extremely difficult to work with.... She has been dropped by so many.... Im surprised she has any left. She drops nothing that brings in money..... Beaut essential dropped her.....she was meant to bring out a palette with them..... Flormar... Makeup pro store.... And a few more... She used powder and pout and brought out her own crappy brushes from Wish

This whole Jcat... LA GIRL fiasco is just that. They get paid to have them in their shop. My arse she loves them. Her own cosmetics are tat from ali express.... Utter pish. All this "I worked so hard and im so happy with how it turned out" is pure show. She just orders in bulk and relabels. U think if she was mixing formulas and making cosmetics she wouldn't be showing us?
Agree that she’s not the one doing the dropping, more like she’s been dropped. Yes Callaghan Jewellers dropped her and replaced her with an even bigger dose, LMD 🙄 When she was breaking every lockdown rule under the sun people messaged Callaghan’s about her and they actually sent the messages to LMD so she could go on a blocking spree 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d never shop there now after that. Sorry for going off topic there!

Reactions: 8
Why are people so stupid to post when breaking lockdown distancing rules?

Why are people so stupid to post when breaking lockdown distancing rules

II guess that's gonna be the make up forever sticks that she raved about gone now too that she has 'invented' her own

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agree that she’s not the one doing the dropping, more like she’s been dropped. Yes Callaghan Jewellers dropped her and replaced her with an even bigger dose, LMD 🙄 When she was breaking every lockdown rule under the sun people messaged Callaghan’s about her and they actually sent the messages to LMD so she could go on a blocking spree 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d never shop there now after that. Sorry for going off topic there!
Any company that aligns with CMB or LMD aren't getting my money lol. I had unfollowed them for a while after the whole screenshot thing.... I can't believe she's back and claiming she was a victim of cancel culture. I seen many more messages she sent. She's a nasty vile human.... And people follow her. Her makeup skills.... Like LMD are one trick pony.

Also is CMB still trying to claim she isn't getting botox and fillers? She can't move her face and is permanently surprised 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any company that aligns with CMB or LMD aren't getting my money lol. I had unfollowed them for a while after the whole screenshot thing.... I can't believe she's back and claiming she was a victim of cancel culture. I seen many more messages she sent. She's a nasty vile human.... And people follow her. Her makeup skills.... Like LMD are one trick pony.

Also is CMB still trying to claim she isn't getting botox and fillers? She can't move her face and is permanently surprised 😂😂😂

share the other ss 🙈 I saw a few. She admitted that Callaghan’s dropped her and that her and cliona are still friends. I’d love to hear the whole story some day about it all. I’d imagine cliona lost a lot of money over it all. And after having her in her home and all 🙈

share the other ss 🙈 I saw a few. She admitted that Callaghan’s dropped her and that her and cliona are still friends. I’d love to hear the whole story some day about it all. I’d imagine cliona lost a lot of money over it all. And after having her in her home and all 🙈
I will.... Im gonna find them on here. So many people thought it was only the remarks made about brides. There was so much more.... I honestly can't understand how anyone is still eating her lies

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I will.... Im gonna find them on here. So many people thought it was only the remarks made about brides. There was so much more.... I honestly can't understand how anyone is still eating her lies
Yip. She was completely found out. I seen one comment a girl posted saying Toni told her sister to jump off the bridge.

Reactions: 3
Yip. She was completely found out. I seen one comment a girl posted saying Toni told her sister to jump off the bridge.
Yep.... That and so much more. Slaggjng off local girls she went to school with. Like malicious stuff.....there was so many. Flocks going "aw we all make mistakes" naw it was more than that. And shes still at it. That false voice she puts on

Also noticed before lockdown she wasn't up Dawsons at castle Dawsons hole as much. They must have asked her to pay lol

Reactions: 2
Don’t want to mention his name in case I’m way off the mark but does his name begin with S? 🙈
Yes

If you read this from the beginning you will see the screenshots and just type her business name into companies House and you can see the partnership was dissolved, perfect Paul is her new partner

She can barely spell, let alone mix a formula 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe paul was johns boyfriend 😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.