Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dottydorothy

Lovely post Antonio! She thinks it's all the one person doing a whole thread on her. Wake up love. Plenty of folk can see straight through you. Poor Paul and the wanes ye lazy mare. Doesn't read this thread either apparently. Naw I'd say u don't I'd say u have Paul reading it out to u.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ohemgeedee

CMB mustn’t have a tv or be aware we are currently in a lock down that requires us to stay at home.
she has been flat out this week posting videos in different shops, promoting battered sausages & showing the full Eurospar meat range?? I’m sorry but the shopping experience these days is supposed to be in and out, I would be raging if I was standing in a que outside to do an essential shop and she was inside instagramming the battered meats.

today she is in the range showing off their containers and home storage- hardly an essential shop!
I get everyone needs a break, or some form or release during all this but do your shopping and put your phone away!

Preened

Someone must have been having a wee catch up read on her lunch break today .. by the sounds of things she’s fuming about our comments but feels sorry for us 🤷🏼‍♀️ We’re not well but sure we are obsessed with her 🙄 maybe if you weren’t such a dose and give us brilliantly contradictory content to talk about you wouldn’t be talked about 🙄🙄
Imagine being so obsessed with yourself that you go on to tattle to read about yourself over your lunch 🤷🏻‍♀️
So...let me get this straight....you set up an Instagram page and we follow you but then that leaves us obsessed? What do you want Toni? No followers?

• Haha
  • Heart
She put a post up the other day with a dig towards me saying 'let's hope I'm having a good brow day that day and that I keep her in buissness because I booked in'

She was a bit late with the post cos I was in the week before. My eyebrows are fine hun, thanks but you stink of BO and you need a good wash. Also I didn't book in, my boyfriend done it, you wouldn't have been getting my money 😂😂

Also remember she was all into her religion and miraculous medals, jesus' number one fan until callaghans booted her and she hasn't had it on since lol

• Haha

BooYa

How tone deaf can she be? It’s a global pandemic, people have been out of work and struggling and there she is flaunting her presents that she gets that she’s just tooooo busy to even open.
Couldn’t have opened them during your 15 bloody weeks off Toni?
She does this so often, shows bags of things she’s bought herself that she didn’t open, presents she’s not unwrapped etc and every time I just think it’s awful because I would definitely open something from Topshop as I’m skint so spending any sort of money on myself needs to be warranted and I couldn’t even spend £20 on topshop without feeling guilty.

I know youre reading here Toni so just know your audience. And this might be written on a gossip site and I might be a ‘troll’ but I can tell you now that the group chats with my friends are chatting about that too, and no doubt when I speak to my mum later she’ll bring it up and say similar. People are gossiping and chatting about you no matter where they do it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Gossqween

Ive 'lurked' in background long enough on several threads on here and finally im commenting and it has to be on CMB, dont know her, never met her and most def not from her area but fair fucks to her. In a cit throat industry, in middle of pandemic to keep bringing out products and the products selling along with working salon and being a mummy/,wife/daughter def deserves a medal.
Firstly Paul deserves the medal and secondly no she doesn’t deserve anything. She tramped around Derry in the middle of a pandemic when she had two very vulnerable family members in the midsts of covid. Not even before lockdown ended she had people at the house and her mammy and guests included. Her “products” are rebranded tat from wish or ali express. Her working salon, well let’s just say anyone that goes in there in either a blind follower or looking for the gossip as one staff member still likes to talk the way they always do and after Christmas who wouldn’t be scared to walk in and then back and be talked about all over their group chats. Don’t even get me started on her daughter working in there! There’s nothing nice I can say about the woman, she is not a nice person and that fake over emphasised voice is just sickening

Ontheball

She said one time about Paul complaining about about the smell of her hair when she hadn’t washed it for nearly 2 weeks 🤢 I don’t think smells are a big problem for her 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

surelynot

“Are you cursing Toni?!” Guess who reads Tattle as much as we do 👋🏼
all instagrammers who read Tattle should take the comments on board. the things being said on this platform are things their best friends should be telling them in real life, things that would benefit them to hear and take on board. oh wait... their egos are their best friends, so they've no hope!
if you're not getting talked about on Tattle you're doing something right!

• Heart

Badlama

Basically what shes branded is white label products, we could bulk order the mirrors and have a 'mirror mirror shine so bright lets all see what they wrote on tattle tonight #tattletales' merchandise since we're all louts.... I await a CMB lash collection soon that yano shes worked ferrr months an til she got it perfact for the weeuns.... well no Toni... its generic stock, you picked your products from catalogue sent your logo and picked your boxes.... the more ya buy the cheaper they are simple really I could launch the same tat tomorrow.... well no hype it up for 6months til launch date, for it to arrive from china...

Seems to be a running trend in that family, not looking after their wains.

And you didn't 'build' it. The £10,000 buissness grant for covid-19 built it. No one is jealous of you Toni we are all laughing at you. Your the laughing stock of the town 😂😂 you really need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why trouble follows you.
Whilst sitting on her hole

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
Whatever you think of CMB if someone said something bad about Madison or Maggie May then they’re disgusting. They’re lovely kids regardless of who their mother is.

PrincessBaskin

Each to their own. Everyone has an opinion.
That's fair enough but this is an example of why this site gets such a roasting for trolling. There are valid call outs to be made i.e pretending a shite lipgloss achieves the same look as fillers, the victim mentality, the hypocritical nature of her never being at home but harping on about keeping people safe etc. However when people start targeting how a person looks or chooses to dress they are undermining the more valid stuff.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
See this does my head in. God forbid a woman goes out an enjoys herself after having a baby weather that be going out to a bar or to a friends or cinema whatever, as long as that baby is being looked after then wats the problem? People think after a woman gives birth they have to be with them 24/7 an dont dare drink🙄 has always annoyed me about our society an sadly will never change it seems 🤷🏼‍♀️
You can go out but IMO when you become a mother you have responsibility and I for one would rather look after mine myself especially when they are newborn. Nothing I hate seeing more than babies being babysat every single weekend so their parents can go drinking. Of course everyone is entitled to a night out now and again.

Donegal Doll

Whilst sitting on her hole
Left her child at home again for 4 days at the weekend. Who does look after him during the day while she admires the place she is renting with her range rover outside that she's doesn't own either 🤔 why do they never go anywhere that would suit her son? She just couldn't be bothered with looking after him by the looks of it.

Dottydorothy

Auk how r yis all the day ladies cause I heard we all weren't well 😂😂

The bile coming from her today is unbelievable. Trust me Toni, I wouldn’t want your life for all the tea in China
Who would want her life in fairness. Shes one of the biggest mouthpieces in Derry, has a reputation that you couldn't work for her cause shes such a bully. She has zero friends has feck all to do with the majority of her family (maybe they have feck all to do with her) Paul would be better coming out of the closet and moving in with his boyfriend wains in tow cause she sure as hell wouldn't look after them. But wait sorry I'm just jealous....

Last edited:
  • Haha

surelynot

I think the critter sends messages to herself for attention
You need prayers Toni for that vulgar cheap tat you have put your name on 🙏🙏🙏
[/QUOTE]

go into your own instagram messages- there is a wee circle icon beside the senders message with the senders profile on it. and their name is at the top of the page. their message is also in a darker shaded box. none of these on that message::: this idiot has typed out this whole message herself, screen shot it and posted it with her 'reply' . 🙄 sweet suffering christ, she's pathetic. i hope she alerts all her followers to the existence of this site, even just so as they find out you can buy the tat for a few £ on ali express.

just a thought- who are her target audience/ customer? her behaviour is like something you'd see in a group of young teenage girls. no harm to her if she thinks that age group are going to be keeping her business afloat with their pocket money. does she really see women with their own homes putting a mirror like that on their dressing table? she is on a downward spiral in the tat department- she reeks of desperation. and all the time she thinks everyone in the town is jealous of her- god love her wit, what little wit she has on display.

Last edited:

VioletBear

VIP Member
Oh my god is she for real!!! How unprofessional of her and so patronising ‘any of my WEE clients’ she is a dose! She’s the one always complaining about being a small business and people cancelling and not turning up, now when it suits her it’s absolutely fine, sure she was only off for 4 days last week, hardly like she hasn’t had a day off in months 🙄