Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9 thousand pounds and she doesn't do a single thing for that poor boy except plaster his life all over social media without his consent and make stupid Mickey Mouse voices when she can be bothered with him. She steals his money, his bedroom and abandons him to run off to another country to butcher herself up. She is lower than scum. She doesn't have a motherly bone in her entire selfish stitched together body.

Reactions: 13
She mentioned on her live one time, that the white jeep was the first car she owed every other car was a dla car, that she was paying finance for it, they got both cars in 3 bridges cars in springtown

It's probably through the business, she claim the diesel, insurance etc, as a director expense

Reactions: 1
I haven't followed her for as long as some of you, but how did it all done out what she'd said to the bride? And did she hide away, was that it?

If someone has time could they fill me in, or point me in the direction of where I'd find it.

I still think what I did yesterday, she needs mental help (and a shower, I can't imagine the stench wafting out when that poor man is putting on those stockings....) 🤢

Reactions: 2
She mentioned on her live one time, that the white jeep was the first car she owed every other car was a dla car, that she was paying finance for it, they got both cars in 3 bridges cars in springtown

It's probably through the business, she claim the diesel, insurance etc, as a director expense
She was quite crafty with this explanation - the car might not be purchased through the DLA motability scheme (aka a DLA car) but Maddison would still be entitled to the mobility element of DLA (£62.50 per week) - this is what she’s using to pay the finance.
So essentially it’s the same.

Reactions: 4
I haven't followed her for as long as some of you, but how did it all done out what she'd said to the bride? And did she hide away, was that it?

If someone has time could they fill me in, or point me in the direction of where I'd find it.

I still think what I did yesterday, she needs mental help (and a shower, I can't imagine the stench wafting out when that poor man is putting on those stockings....) 🤢
I kinda covered it in the recap on thread 3. I’m not sure where the “leak” came from. I just remember it being all anyone could talk about in work for about 3 days!

Thank you I'll take a look!
It doesn’t really cover it that well to be honest. I remember I didn’t go into detail because I felt the girl (bride) had been traumatised enough. A text message exchange between Toni and another person was leaked on social media. In the exchange Toni was ridiculing a bride who had a turn in her eye. I don’t want to go into any more detail as the comments were absolutely disgusting. Toni had this conversation the morning after she had carried out the brides makeup.

When the scandal unfolded the bride herself made a lengthy comment - I believe on Facebook - telling her side of the story and from memory, it was a harrowing read.

There was loads more to it and at the time, Toni tried to deny all but eventually admitted it in a round about way but blamed her sister and said her sister was out to ruin her. Toni fled Derry, graffiti went up on a wall near her house about it - and Toni hid out in a suite in the Merchant Hotel Belfast, swearing she was never returning to Derry.

Fast forward a couple of weeks, breast reduction surgery and she was back as bold as ever.

Hope that explains it a bit 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I always wondered about the Powder and Pout and if there was a fall out..
I couldn't even comment on the surgery posts as I'm just gobsmacked, why would anyone put their body through that. If she doesn't change those jammies she will be back in hospital with more infections.

Reactions: 3
Jesus she’s really done a number on herself with all that surgery!!! Why would any sane person put themselves through that. She’s literally like a patchwork quilt! I pity the woman for all the complications she went through and she did seem to say she’s going to look after herself better this time...as soon as she’s home she’s back on the fried food and over processed sauces...why not just eat clean and healthy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I always wondered about the Powder and Pout and if there was a fall out..
I couldn't even comment on the surgery posts as I'm just gobsmacked, why would anyone put their body through that. If she doesn't change those jammies she will be back in hospital with more infections.
I always took it that whenever clodagh or whatever you call the blonde women she went into buisness with came on the scene, Antonia distanced herself. Because she used to rave about powder and pout brushes but they were of no use to her anymore when she had her own to sell.

Last edited:
I remember her going to America with them (Powder & powt). Did they not get to supply brushes in a gift bag for a big MUA doing a master class or something? Or am I imagining that? Then they went on a city break the four of them. Then nothing? I remember when Toni announced her brushes I thought it was so shady as she was so friendly with Powder & Powt.

Reactions: 6
I remember her going to America with them (Powder & powt). Did they not get to supply brushes in a gift bag for a big MUA doing a master class or something? Or am I imagining that? Then they went on a city break the four of them. Then nothing? I remember when Toni announced her brushes I thought it was so shady as she was so friendly with Powder & Powt.
They were at I think Kim k make up class and some other thing remember she kept saying they were invited to the after party but they didn’t go?! Was it the oscars or something 😭🤣

They were at I think Kim k make up class and some other thing remember she kept saying they were invited to the after party but they didn’t go?! Was it the oscars or something 😭🤣
they didn't go as Paul and powerd pouts husband both got caught in bed together so I was told I don't know if it's true but was a rumour going about that he was pauls serect boyfriend at the time 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Grammys I think. I remember laughing my arse off at that tale. As if.

These are ones that were passed through chat groups
this bride, if i remember right, was the one who came on to say that Toni had slagged her off for what she perceived to be her being up herself and very stand-offish on the morning of her wedding. . the girl explained that yes, she might live in a fancy house and have got a beautiful day for her wedding, but her mother is actually an alcoholic and she was dreading her wedding day because she didn't know if her mum could stay off the drink or if she was going to ruin the day & show herself & the bride uo. the girl explained that appearances can be deceptive. toni had her down as being up herself when really the girls nerves were wrecked with worry and she didn't have time or headspace to worry about how her makeup artist was feeling. toni was getting paid to do a job, what else did ahe want? oh that's right, she wanted to be centre of attention!

Reactions: 8
this bride, if i remember right, was the one who came on to say that Toni had slagged her off for what she perceived to be her being up herself and very stand-offish on the morning of her wedding. . the girl explained that yes, she might live in a fancy house and have got a beautiful day for her wedding, but her mother is actually an alcoholic and she was dreading her wedding day because she didn't know if her mum could stay off the drink or if she was going to ruin the day & show herself & the bride uo. the girl explained that appearances can be deceptive. toni had her down as being up herself when really the girls nerves were wrecked with worry and she didn't have time or headspace to worry about how her makeup artist was feeling. toni was getting paid to do a job, what else did ahe want? oh that's right, she wanted to be centre of attention!
also it was alleged that powder & pout husband and paul were in a relationship and when that ended the business relationship ended.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.