Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toni Tit less, will be away for a wee chicken fillet next year, she'll not be happy that she has 2 backs

Body dysmenorrhoea is a mental health condition where you spend a lot of time worrying about your appearance

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I am honestly baffled how anyone can afford this amount of cosmetic surgery you know.

Reactions: 5
I am honestly baffled how anyone can afford this amount of cosmetic surgery you know.
Me too. Paul will be freaking out at this point as I’m sure before it was no odds as the money kept coming but she is literally spending the lot now. They’ll feel skint even with all the pip and dla, when people stop buying the crap and the salon money stops once the others go solo. He will be fuming once he realises what they could have done with all that money. She will be left looking grand but he will probably break and come out and she won’t have anyone with all the madness she’s aired.

Me too. Paul will be freaking out at this point as I’m sure before it was no odds as the money kept coming but she is literally spending the lot now. They’ll feel skint even with all the pip and dla, when people stop buying the crap and the salon money stops once the others go solo. He will be fuming once he realises what they could have done with all that money. She will be left looking grand but he will probably break and come out and she won’t have anyone with all the madness she’s aired.
Paul is just as bad as her, he's hungry for money, he would do anything to make a pound,

They totally are well matched

She has to declare the covid grant as its an income, so when she does her end of year tax return she must declare the grants she got.

Everything is debt

2 cars
Gastric bypass surgery

She has no disposable imcome

My friend said the salon was very untidy when she walked in,

She needs to up her antidepressants, after surgery you must get up and walk about it stops clots,
I know of a young girl that sadly passed away after gallbladder surgery. She took to her bed to rest up for 5/6 days and died with a clot

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Paul is just as bad as her, he's hungry for money, he would do anything to make a pound,

She has to declare the covid grant as its an income, so when she does her end of year tax return she must declare the grants she got.

Everything is debt

2 cars
Gastric bypass surgery

She needs to up her antidepressants, after surgery you must get up and walk about it stops clots,
I know of a young girl that sadly passed away after gallbladder surgery. She took to her bed to rest up for 5/6 days and died with a clot
Thta what I was saying on the previous post it's definitely not recommended to just lie there, she needs to be up and moving about a bit especially after that amount of surgery

But, she's a lot stronger now than before, look what she has gone through

She honestly doesn't hate anyone, she couldn't be that hateful, well f**k me,

Said she, laying there wearing the same tacky TTTT pyjamas (toni tit tummy tuck)

Get the f**k up and get washed, you must be sour at this stage, mingling

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s good to see you’re keeping up to date with your tattle threat Toni.

I said it the other day but I’ll say it again, just in case you missed it or it went over your head. I‘ll speak on behalf of my fellow trolls, if you all don’t mind:

We don’t need your prayers or your pity, we aren’t in pain or suffering, we just think you’re vile. Thanks though!

Personally, I don’t hate you Toni, I just think you’re an absolute head 👍🏻 Happy to clear that up 💋 You’re good value though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She tries to act like such a Saint when we all know the toxic, selfish, backstabbing viper she really is. She's a soul as black as the day is long! Just as infected inside as she is outside.

Reactions: 10
She tries to act like such a Saint when we all know the toxic, selfish, backstabbing viper she really is. She's a soul as black as the day is long! Just as infected inside as she is outside.
Rotten to the core.

QUOTE I could never be that bad to someone,,, I nearly spat my tea out

Short memory - you told a bride in her wedding day, she was a spoilt witch to jump the bridge

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was a "CMB" bride and have not one good thing to say about her. The way she went on on my wedding day was atrocious. The only regret I have about the wedding was having her do the makeup. She took photos of me and I asked her not to post them till after the ceremony at 3pm and by the time I got back to the house she had them all over Instagram and Facebook so all my guests had seen my hair/makeup before I'd even got home to show my parents and bridesmaids 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
What she said was awful but it wouldn't have taken much damage control to make it go away (Owning up to it and apologising) instead she decided to blame everyone but herself and try deflect the damage in doing so she only escalated it more which tells you exactly the type of person she is

It’s good to see you’re keeping up to date with your tattle threat Toni.

I said it the other day but I’ll say it again, just in case you missed it or it went over your head. I‘ll speak on behalf of my fellow trolls, if you all don’t mind:

We don’t need your prayers or your pity, we aren’t in pain or suffering, we just think you’re vile. Thanks though!

Personally, I don’t hate you Toni, I just think you’re an absolute head 👍🏻 Happy to clear that up 💋 You’re good value though 🤣🤣🤣
The kiss killed me 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can't believe she has the nerve to tell the "haters" to love themselves when she's lying there after x amount of £s worth of surgery to change her whole apparence. 😂 😂 Have yous ever seen a bigger hypocrite!

Toni we don't want your prayers or your love 😂 I love myself just fine, I just think it's an absolute joke that someone as sick in the head, selfish, lazy and dirty as you parades around like clueless lady muck when really you're a nasty unloved c*nt with an equally nasty husband who'd rather take 🍆 than even touch you. That must hurt, I'll do the praying for you doll 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it now day 3 of the white cheap China slow boat PJ’s ?? Surely when u don’t wash urself maybe try changing these. Just a thought. That top quality material Wud b very sweaty stuff 🥴🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it now day 3 of the white cheap China slow boat PJ’s ?? Surely when u don’t wash urself maybe try changing these. Just a thought. That top quality material Wud b very sweaty stuff 🥴🤢🤮
I've had a few operations, not cosmetic surgery, I had bowel surgery, I had two drains in, I got my husband to help me to the shower, and to help me wash and dry myself, get into fresh pyjamas every day, I was completely exhausted I would have a wee rest afterwards, our bedding was changed regularly, as you do.

That smelly witch must be sour at this stage,

Reactions: 10
Toni tit big fancy range rover - paid by her sons living allowance money he gets around £9000 for it this was paid using that money plus a couple thousand deposit 😏 not the only thing paid for using those benefits
Her big b perfect pallette launch that never happened lol was taken away from her ,big ruckus due to her thinking she owned all rights to the pallette but it wasn't to happen emails to and throw saying she was in the right and she's gonna bring out her own pallette with said colours 🙃
The enabler aka lily savage aka her hubby caught with the head honcho of powder n pout making out together
Runs salons in the town down constantly and the ones that work in it after using them
Talks the back of people who stock her products and

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Everything is debt

2 cars
Gastric bypass surgery

I don’t for one minute think Paul isn’t as bad as her. Anyone together in a relationship like that are as bad as each other as one would pull the other in if it was just her issues or she was being ‘misunderstood’.

Also the fact that she refers to people on here as hater’s..... I can assure u now I definitely do not hate u Toni, I came on here to give my opinion on ur life/mental state because u gave me permission to when u put it out there for everyone to discuss. The fact that what u read, isn’t what u want to hear, doesn’t mean it is hatred or hating on you. It’s peoples opinion on your actions, ...... and u will know urself “actions speak louder than words” 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Toni tit big fancy range rover - paid by her sons living allowance money he gets around £9000 for it this was paid using that money plus a couple thousand deposit 😏 not the only thing paid for using those benefits
Her big b perfect pallette launch that never happened lol was taken away from her ,big ruckus due to her thinking she owned all rights to the pallette but it wasn't to happen emails to and throw saying she was in the right and she's gonna bring out her own pallette with said colours 🙃
The enabler aka lily savage aka her hubby caught with the head honcho of powder n pout making out together
Runs salons in the town down constantly and the ones that work in it after using them
Talks the back of people who stock her products and
Spill. The. Tea ☕

Always wondered where that palette went to!!!! Long time follower and I do remember it!!!!

What’s the story with Powder and Powt? Holidays together then nowt? Always thought that was weird!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.