Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that annoyed me about her is that the majority of people watching her stories believe her bullshit. They either have forgotten what she did and said in the past or they believe she has changed. In my opinion a person with the traits Toni has to speak about people like that will never change. Toni was obviously brought up in an extremely disfunctional family and was possibly used to hearing people talk tit about others constantly. She is a very unwell individual mentally and I wish she or someone close to her would seek help for her. Cliona saw the light pretty quickly thank god and got out and away. Toni would have used that lady to her full advantage (although I'd say she got a brave bit out of her as it is).

To sit on her stories yesterday and say about trolls etc what toni did in the past is 100 times worse she's a bully a bully that takes advantage of folk for her own advantage and to me she is worse than we will ever be. She just can't accept it

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure that her followers do believe her lies. I know there are lots of idiots following her who do think she's honest but from conversations had and overheard (at the school gates and hairdressers amongst others) recently, a LOT of people have had their eyes opened. I think people in Derry, in particular, are too clued in now. It's not even a case of 'omg I hate that wee girl', it's more shock at the madness of her stories. I don't think anyone genuinely hates her (well, maybe a few because some people are wired that way I suppose), I think they're just astounded at her big brass neck and no accountability for her actions both during the scandal (you can write as many apologies as you want, your actions were more telling) and during Covid.
She's more talked about now than she was at the time of the scandal which is hard to believe!! People are laughing at the stories she's putting up with the big pet lip and the award winning dramatics! If she would get off Instagram and focus on her journey away from the camera then she'd find people have nothing to talk about and maybe then they'd forget about what she did.

It must be bleeping horrible to read all this stuff about yourself so I don't know what place her head is in to keep posting it, knowing it's doing you no favours. And if there are people around her telling her 'duck the haters post what you want' then they are worse than her because they don't care about her mental health at all. I would genuinely be over the moon for her if she ever got help with her issues, I know that sounds so passive aggressive but I mean it, I think it would do her the world of good to work on her head not her body and would love to see her say duck the instagram account I'm away to live my life with my wains and job without documenting every minute of it. I can't ever see that happening though. I think she's going to explode some day trying to keep up the pretence and then blame 'the trolls' for the result when the reality is, she's the driver of this tit show, it's her choice whether to keep it going or not.

Reactions: 17
I'm not sure that her followers do believe her lies. I know there are lots of idiots following her who do think she's honest but from conversations had and overheard (at the school gates and hairdressers amongst others) recently, a LOT of people have had their eyes opened. I think people in Derry, in particular, are too clued in now. It's not even a case of 'omg I hate that wee girl', it's more shock at the madness of her stories. I don't think anyone genuinely hates her (well, maybe a few because some people are wired that way I suppose), I think they're just astounded at her big brass neck and no accountability for her actions both during the scandal (you can write as many apologies as you want, your actions were more telling) and during Covid.
She's more talked about now than she was at the time of the scandal which is hard to believe!! People are laughing at the stories she's putting up with the big pet lip and the award winning dramatics! If she would get off Instagram and focus on her journey away from the camera then she'd find people have nothing to talk about and maybe then they'd forget about what she did.

It must be bleeping horrible to read all this stuff about yourself so I don't know what place her head is in to keep posting it, knowing it's doing you no favours. And if there are people around her telling her 'duck the haters post what you want' then they are worse than her because they don't care about her mental health at all. I would genuinely be over the moon for her if she ever got help with her issues, I know that sounds so passive aggressive but I mean it, I think it would do her the world of good to work on her head not her body and would love to see her say duck the instagram account I'm away to live my life with my wains and job without documenting every minute of it. I can't ever see that happening though. I think she's going to explode some day trying to keep up the pretence and then blame 'the trolls' for the result when the reality is, she's the driver of this tit show, it's her choice whether to keep it going or not.
This is exactly right, she would be so much better off social media and her being business would probably do better in the long run

Reactions: 5

And there was a lot more leaked than just that one bride. There were many screenshots at the time. She is nasty and vicious
She is only 36? 😳 I actually thought she was much older... At least in her early 40's...sweet Jesus

Reactions: 3
She is only 36? 😳 I actually thought she was much older... At least in her early 40's...sweet Jesus
Whatever you do don't say that to her 😂 last time someone did she came on screeching and manic laughing how people say she looks like a teenager 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Whatever you do don't say that to her 😂 last time someone did she came on screeching and manic laughing how people say she looks like a teenager 😂
Tennager?... Mmm.. 👌.... No she does not. I was smoking at that age and life has been hard.as well as working like a horse non stop.. ... Ya can't fight genetics... She needs to think about what she is doing if all these surgery's are taking that much of a toll on her face... I'm in ill health not due to self inflicted surgery's... Alot of us can't take to our bed.. Even if we wanted to.. .. And I don't look as haggard as that... She needs to stop and work on why she thinks she needs these surgery's... She could have worked out to sort alot of it out... And granted with massive weight loss via a band will leave huge amounts of skin... Its a quick fix but in the long term... No other way of removing the skin.... I would not like to go through it.... But will she be happy at the end? I think not.. Sadly

Reactions: 5
She's rough as, her skin is so pale and looks dehydrated, she looks so dirty, her hair needs a hood wash as does she

Her face needs a good facial and moisturiser

She's that lazy,

Reactions: 4
It's actually all quite sad when you look back at pictures of her before she got everything done she was so pretty, had great style and looked happy, she should have loved herself then the way she claims to now

Reactions: 7
What happened to the "nourish my body" diet? 🥴

Completely agree with what everyone is saying though - she was a much nicer looking person and even more approachable looking when she carried a bit of weight. Now I'm not saying she needs to be heavy to look nice but she's really really ruined herself by losing so much weight. Shes lost her looks, her style and her personality 🤷🏻‍♀️

One sure thing about that bowl of stuff she has in front of her, she’ll be far from constipated tonight :sick:

• Haha
One bowl of fruit with calorific yogurt and biscuits on the top does not count as healthy or cancel out a box of Dohertys buns, A Carrot cake from last night or all that cheese and chilli. 😭😭 She's such a cabbage. I can't cope.

Reactions: 1
What happened to the "nourish my body" diet? 🥴

Completely agree with what everyone is saying though - she was a much nicer looking person and even more approachable looking when she carried a bit of weight. Now I'm not saying she needs to be heavy to look nice but she's really really ruined herself by losing so much weight. Shes lost her looks, her style and her personality 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think the weight loss has made her lose her personality. She was rude and obnoxious before all that. And being thin doesn’t take anything other than size from her. Personality and attitude are all there whether anyone’s big or small. It just depends who you let see it. Maybe the weight loss made her think she didn’t have to pretend to be nice ...? Not that she wasn’t doing a good job of pretending before it all

I don’t think the weight loss has made her lose her personality. She was rude and obnoxious before all that. And being thin doesn’t take anything other than size from her. Personality and attitude are all there whether anyone’s big or small. It just depends who you let see it. Maybe the weight loss made her think she didn’t have to pretend to be nice ...? Not that she wasn’t doing a good job of pretending before it all
Just to add that anyone reading this thinking yeah she was before, she may well have been on insta but anyone from Derry would have heard the stories before that carry on with the brides came out. It’s common knowledge amongst ‘Derry wans’ she’s always been like this 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She is spending much time on Instagram looking at other women thinking she has to look like them

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
When will she get it into her head that nobody wants to see them wounds🤢🤢 near boking up my dinner again..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.