Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said there is someone currently trying to ruin her business and they have been trying for the passed few months.

What's going on here? Who is doing what to the business?

Reactions: 1
No she hasn't mentioned them so wouldn't affect a case

I actually feel a bit sorry for her, she is an absolute mess.
I feel sorry for her after seeing all those pictures.
To be honest, if had been through all that I’d stay in bed too. All sounds horrific 😞

Reactions: 6
She said there is someone currently trying to ruin her business and they have been trying for the passed few months.

What's going on here? Who is doing what to the business?
Maybe she has been having a read on here about trading standards being mentioned in a previous post

I had huge saggy boobs after natural weightloss, they were a 36hh and were literally down to my bellybutton. I went to ballykelly and they asked me what size cup did I hope to achieve and I said I would like a C cup, he told me there and then that this would be impossible because of the natural tissue and that I could only go down to an E or a DD at best so again Toni I call BS on this you obviously insisted they took away more than what was recommended and that's why they have collapsed.
8 years on I have a perky set of DDs that look that good people think I have implants
Lucky witch πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for her after seeing all those pictures.
To be honest, if had been through all that I’d stay in bed too. All sounds horrific 😞
She has finally realised that expectations and reality are two different things and that no amount of plastic surgery is going to give you a Britney spears stomach when you have had a significant weight loss, it will improve it but it's not magic

I'd have felt more sorry for her if she had stayed off instagram and let herself recover in peace without the public displays of poor me! The only one I feel sorry for is MaggieMay. How many of her school friends hear the grown ups discussing Toni's antics and the embarrassing videos she posts and will then go repeat it to MM or worse, bully her for it?

As a parent you have to weigh up how your actions affect your family and most of us would choose to do whatever we could to protect our kids, not cause them the grief that could come MM's way. I honestly hope that wee girl never has to feel the backlash for her Ma's actions but from what I've heard, she already has and that's why she had to move schools. It wasn't enough for Toni to stop the crap back then and by Jesus she's upped the antics 1000 fold since.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Couldn't feel one bit sorry for her if I tried. She's a narcissistic witch with a victim complex. It's my firm believe that bad things happen to those that radiate negativity. Everything that's happened to her is a result of her being dirty, selfish and lazy .

She'll never change, she'll never learn. She is the worst type of person the person that can't accept responsibility and that all this trouble is her own doing. She should have left her body well alone. She looked far better when she was bigger anyway and people liked her more. She wasn't as stuck up, as selfish, as dirty, she surprisingly had more energy and a better work ethic. All which quickly dropped as soon as her vain ego took over. God my blood is boiling today. πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚ Someone get me a bleeping drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe she has been having a read on here about trading standards being mentioned in a previous post
Oh thats right, I did see someone at the end of the last thread saying that they had reported her. Thanks for reminding me.
I wonder if that person had reported her recently or was it a while ago

@Lurkingloads thats really sad, poor wee girl
It's a while ago now and I'm not 100% but I think it was BEFORE the scandal? Because I remember thinking awk why would they take the piss out of her mammy for doing make up? Ahhh to be as naive as I was back then!

Unless that rumour came from someone who didn't like Toni, wouldn't be hard to find someone in that category!

It's a while ago now and I'm not 100% but I think it was BEFORE the scandal? Because I remember thinking awk why would they take the piss out of her mammy for doing make up? Ahhh to be as naive as I was back then!

Unless that rumour came from someone who didn't like Toni, wouldn't be hard to find someone in that category!
It was when she was in primary school I think

Sex life? Do you actually think Paul is getting any from her? And he's definitely not getting any, anytime soon with these new procedures she got done........

Awk Well am sure Perfect Paul can call one of his men friends he has been caught with in the past to satisfy him or else have a wee go at Dominic the DildoπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't think the absence of Toni's wee fannyhole or any other fannyhole would interest him to be honestπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was when she was in primary school I think
Thats worse
Oh thats right, I did see someone at the end of the last thread saying that they had reported her. Thanks for reminding me.
I wonder if that person had reported her recently or was it a while ago
I hope she isn't insinuating that this person is trying to destroy her business, surely if you lied about creating your own products and blocking people for asking about ingredients to 42k members then you are destroying your own business but that's right it's never her fault always someone else's

Reactions: 5
I wonder is she chatting about when the conversations were leaked when she's referring to the 24 hrs to destroy her business. It seems to be around the time of the earlier surgeries she's referring to.

Reactions: 2
I wonder is she chatting about when the conversations were leaked when she's referring to the 24 hrs to destroy her business. It seems to be around the time of the earlier surgeries she's referring to.
It was me that reported her and I'm by no means trying to ruin her business, what I am trying g to do is protect people from putting God only knows what on their faces. if she followed requirements and had ingredients on her products so that people could see what they were using I would be fully supportive of her. These guidelines are to protect people's health not to ruin businesses

Reactions: 10
It was me that reported her and I'm by no means trying to ruin her business, what I am trying g to do is protect people from putting God only knows what on their faces. if she followed requirements and had ingredients on her products so that people could see what they were using I would be fully supportive of her. These guidelines are to protect people's health not to ruin businesses

You did right! Only person trying to destroy her business is her buying cheap shite.

Reactions: 4
If you had so many β€œbotched” procedures, oozing wounds that never closed, a collapsed boob....I could understand you wanting to get them rectified...but then she adds on the bingo wing removal and an underarm lift? I mean she’s still not afraid of plastic surgery.
Also, she has her messages turned off, so how is she making out that people are messaging her?

Reactions: 7
An ultimatum she said. As if someone had something over that they'd make public (again). Ultimatum by definition isn't that far away from blackmail πŸ™ˆ she said her aunt died the next day so is it possible she had another run in with her sister at that time?

Maybe the sister threatened her with more screenshots and wanted money from her to keep quiet?

Reactions: 3
An ultimatum she said. As if someone had something over that they'd make public (again). Ultimatum by definition isn't that far away from blackmail πŸ™ˆ she said her aunt died the next day so is it possible she had another run in with her sister at that time?

Maybe the sister threatened her with more screenshots and wanted money from her to keep quiet?
My interpretation would be similar to yours. Sounds like she had to make a quick decision about the business as someone was threatening her with something. God only knows with her though.

I have to say, a part of me does feel slightly sorry for her but at the same time I think that’s her game.

Awk Well am sure Perfect Paul can call one of his men friends he has been caught with in the past to satisfy him or else have a wee go at Dominic the DildoπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't think the absence of Toni's wee fannyhole or any other fannyhole would interest him to be honestπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh do tell I would love to hear more about this β˜•

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.