Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t view those stories. It’s the most extravagant pity party ever! Oh poor me. All this bad stuff happened me. Blah blah blah. No one told you to have surgery did they Toni?! Get over this ‘perfect body’ look. Every body is a perfect body because it keeps each of us alive

Reactions: 5
When she got the glass door in the bedroom and a tattler mentioned their sex life, that nearly finished me off ⚰
Sex life? Do you actually think Paul is getting any from her? And he's definitely not getting any, anytime soon with these new procedures she got done........

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Couldn't wash her hair cause she couldn't get her underboob wet. She's not dirty or lazy. Well F me pink surely you can wash your hair into a sink with a jug and keep all your clothes on. Who you trying to kid your a lazy mare. Absolutely no need for all the weeping pics either just looking for more sympathy. I'd say its years since Paul got the hole of her anyway. No way was he getting near her with them weeping wounds. Jez they are both rank. It's Maggiemay I feel for she's looked at her mother having these issues for years I really hope she doesn't grow up the same.

Reactions: 9
I wonder does she realise that most wound infections occur because of the individuals lack of wound care and adequate nutrition and not because of the surgeon/surgery itself?

Reactions: 7
I wonder does she realise that most wound infections occur because of the individuals lack of wound care and adequate nutrition and not because of the surgeon/surgery itself?
Of course she does sure she's going on about nutrition and eating to heal the body now. These stories are all leverage for her claim with Ballykelly

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210503_104600.jpg

Exactly Toni. It wasn't the original surgeons fault your boob collapsed. It was your body's. I can't see her winning a case against Ballykelly

View attachment 557289
Exactly Toni. It wasn't the original surgeons fault your boob collapsed. It was your body's. I can't see her winning a case against Ballykelly
i think shes just fucked herself with that claim against int ballykelly now anyways, shes just put up that her boob has collapsed again after this surgery so surley that would mean it wasnt the surgeons fault afterall... Shes just that lazy her boobs dont even want to stay up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Awk naw come on we didn't need all those photos. How has she went from being so secretive to now showing a millions pictures of her open wounds. Vomittttt. 🤢

Also, "stutcher" think you meant suture chick. 🙄

I don't know, someone mentioned on here she has filed a case against the surgeon in ballykelly
Telling the world today about it won't work in her favour. Disclosure of information.
Also there is also Slander. Eventhough she didn't specifically say Ballykelly in these posts, but she has talked about it before and because of these, everyone knows she is referring to Ballykelly.

This could actually ruin her case.

Reactions: 2
Ahhh by sounds of this today I just pity her so much. Jesus it’s awful too that no one is guiding her away from this madness it’s actually sad. I would hope if I was doing the same someone would care enough to get me the duck off social media and get me help. It’s really sad when u actually put yourself in her shoes. She could actually kill herself with this carry on which is heartbreaking too. She needs to close it down to sort her issues as they are pretty severe. What she doesn’t realise is people would have a bit of respect for her for doing that, no one actually gives a tit what she looks like. And as for the pity party after her carry on she’s just fuelling the anger amount people. Maggie may might be smart enough to learn from all this and end up ok. Jez that wee girl has had a tough time with all this. Hope it doesn’t make her cold and “not give two fucks” like her mammy, maybe she will think naw I’m gonna live MY life and be happy not offer it to others to dissect. 😩😢

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210503-111422_Instagram.jpg

So what was the ultimatum that she would loose her business ? Obviously something to do with Cliona ?

I had huge saggy boobs after natural weightloss, they were a 36hh and were literally down to my bellybutton. I went to ballykelly and they asked me what size cup did I hope to achieve and I said I would like a C cup, he told me there and then that this would be impossible because of the natural tissue and that I could only go down to an E or a DD at best so again Toni I call BS on this you obviously insisted they took away more than what was recommended and that's why they have collapsed.
8 years on I have a perky set of DDs that look that good people think I have implants

Reactions: 6
It’s all woe is me, isn’t it?
It was her own fault she nearly lost her business. She was rightly caught out being nasty and spiteful. But nothing is ever her fault.

She has told the world that the same thing happened after going foreign so that there has caused an issue with her case against Ballykelly. Well done Toni!!!!!!

Telling the world today about it won't work in her favour. Disclosure of information.
Also there is also Slander. Eventhough she didn't specifically say Ballykelly in these posts, but she has talked about it before and because of these, everyone knows she is referring to Ballykelly.

This could actually ruin her case.
No she hasn't mentioned them so wouldn't affect a case

I actually feel a bit sorry for her, she is an absolute mess.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.